Hong Kong Ocean Park

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Thank you everyone for your reply.

We are back from Hong Kong. It is really cold about 11 degree. We did not prepare enough clothing. Luckily the shopping is open during the CNY eve and we manage to get one each.

We went to Victoria peak , wax museum, star ferry on the first night by group tour. I find that quite exp HKD320 adult & HKD260 kid after touring . It is very windy, foggy and rainy at the Victoria peak and see nothing.

Actually, day 2 we have a free 1/2 day city tour to victoria peak, fishing village and repulse bay but we have decide to go Ocean Park by ourself . We enjoy very much at Ocean Park although it is continuos drizziling. We manage to see the dolphin & seal show and bird show only. My children like to see panda.

Then the next day we go to Disneyland. Disneyland is more cold then the Victoria peak. Although we have bought the clothing but still very cold. That why we did not go the tomorrowland .

My husband like to try their roasted goose and manage to find the shop at Tsim Sha Tsui on the last day.

It is too short for 4 days tour. There are many places like Daddy D mention we did not go. If have a chance again , I would prefer to go by ourself rather than tour. It is easily accessible by MTR.
Cool... glad u had fun there :)
Me n wifey were just saying we better join grp tour next time... less walking... esp with elderly n kid :)