Hooray~! 16 weeks of Maternity

lonerjas

Ya, i just check, year end, we lugi alot leh.
Hari Raya, Deepavali, Xmas, New Year Day and then CNY.
Alamak. can add up to one full week ler...
:embarrassed:

Ya PH are deducted, already checked with my HR...

I lugi even more cos i go company close days which are oso deducted... signs~!~!~!:shyxxx:

mmy_lizz

u know wats e best part?~
they give us 4mths.. which equals to no of days per week u work x 16wks. but then if u take block, they will minus Sat Sun and PH. so not fair.. but if u take flexibly then quite ok.. cos follow e days u work. so feels a lot but act not so.. but still i grateful la~~ ;P better than 3mths..

lonerjas

OK la i guess better than nothing... They just wanns tell us they are trying to do things for us LOL...

Well cannot object them also, watever they say is fixed.. Bo Bian

mmy_lizz

ya lor~ better than nothin.. i think they wanna please us a bit.. money also they top up.. okok la..

wah lonerjas, u due real soon ah.. best wishes.. i now goin 30wk.. feel like cannot tahan already.. though tis my 2nd one.. cant wait to be 'alone' again.. heheh..

lonerjas

ya lor~ better than nothin.. i think they wanna please us a bit.. money also they top up.. okok la..

wah lonerjas, u due real soon ah.. best wishes.. i now goin 30wk.. feel like cannot tahan already.. though tis my 2nd one.. cant wait to be 'alone' again.. heheh..

Same oso my 2nd... i m excited cos i alwiz wanted a baby gal.

another 7 wks to hang on... But getting very tired to go work zzz

January84

keke i signed th petition heehee...

regarding how to count the ML i oso dunno... not very sure is Ph included...

nbm lah 16weeks is alot. I really appreciate that

Hihi,

they count the ML by : days in a week X total number of weeks
7 X 16 = 112 days

It includes all PH and weekends. . .

lonerjas

Hihi,

they count the ML by : days in a week X total number of weeks
7 X 16 = 112 days

It includes all PH and weekends. . .

thanks for your info, i already found out from my HR already...

Lugi the public holidays haha.. esp CNY alot holidays:shyxxx:

badtzzz

Different co. different way of counting bahz...but most probably PH will not be counted..haiz...im checking with my HR..waiting for their reply. Anyway, 4 mths is gd enough..else later go back to work after ML kena sacked how ah?

lonerjas

Different co. different way of counting bahz...but most probably PH will not be counted..haiz...im checking with my HR..waiting for their reply. Anyway, 4 mths is gd enough..else later go back to work after ML kena sacked how ah?

i checked form the MOM web... PH is deducted i tink the company will deduct.. don tink so nice they wont deduct.. LOL

lonerjas

haha same lor... my 2nd one... gettin very tired nowadays have to work and tkcare DS..

How i wish can be like last time no need work just stay hm

Ah Cheng

As for the Childcare leave, I think is pro-rated also.
Instead of 6days, I think we may only get 3 days cos my HR said half a year has gone.

badtzzz

my HR very busy, they still yet to have a proper doc for the new policy...just have to submit the OLD GML and then see how it goes...

what do we really need to submit to our co. HR ah?

not all companies are giving 6 days childcare leave as i see frm the papers esp. those small private companies..haiz..don't noe mine gt a nt since is a big local firm..

lonerjas

I tink they will pro rate leh mayb really 3 days...

The law will officially pass in Oct so alot company haven update the policy yet is very normal... we just hv to wait

January84

My HR say implement in OCT, pro-rated...

maybe 1 day only...

nect year then full 6 days, but if u claim all and resign, have to pay back...

lonerjas

Ya lah makes sense cos already half a yr gone... They oso don wan lugi man power... nvm lor... 1 more day better than don hv... Look @ bright side next yr we hv 6 days muahahah

badtzzz

mine co. probably next year...they usually gt black and white of the every policy...sianz sianz...but as long as i have the 4mths..im happy...