Hoping for Dragon Baby (year2012)

gingertea

Hi gingertea,

If its ur most fertile day .. U shouldn't wait .. Just do it !! Somehow I feel that by you having stress on test on the strips then u start trying. It may effect the result!! Why don't u just relax and let nature take it course !! Who knows !! Good luck ...
I did baby dancing but didnt buy the strips to test..Thanks. My TCM gave me 2 weeks powder - 2 types. Hope for good news now.

mei2009

Wondering how to accurately calculate our cycle..the duration between the cycles ranges from 32 to 45 (the last 2 cycles:37 and 45). In this case, how to calculate ovulation period?
My cycles were like yours, crazy one... Ovulation is about 14-16 days before your next period but since periods are irregular, either you have sex all the time or you buy ovulation test strips and start testing from day 14. My husband was very busy with studies so I must test. The month we got pregnant, I used almost 20 test strips cos I ovulated very late.

gingertea

Hi Gingertea,

Yes, I think you need a gynae to refer you for the HSG procedure. It is an x-ray procedure. They will inject liquid into you and blow, so that the liquid will flow more inwards (i think). Through this procedure, they will see if the tubes are fine. I did mine at Mount E. The procedure can happen only during (i think) 7-8 day of yr cycle. It takes only like 10mins - 15mins. But to me, it felt very long. Some pple feel that the pain is bearable. Maybe my threshold is low. I felt really uncomfortable, some sort like menses cramp but stronger. The cost is approx $250 (excl visit to gynae).
Thanks for your advice. Ic.. Thats sound quite scary to me... I had a CT scan before and they injected color liquid into my body via inner arm( for head scan). I had a pea size thingy in my nose- but it was nothing just a small cyst. I think i prefer more natural way for conceiving till i cant wait no more. Perhaps another 3-4 months.

gingertea

Hi girl,

Cheer up! Many of us including me have been trying for many years. And we have not given up. So Jia You!! Stay Chiil!

Perhaps U wan to consider visit a TCm to "tiao" you body for a start. Just a suggest :)

Hi all,

This is my very first posting... :)

Had been trying to conceive for two months but still no news.. each time when the test turns out nagative, i feels disappointed. Will continue to keep trying..

Hi there,
We offer premium and edible bird's nest from Indonesia at an affordable price to you.
With 20 over years of experience in supplying to various countries including US, Canada, Hong Kong and Singapore, we now would like to bring our products closer to our end customers at an affordable price.

We have a guaranteed quality for our products of free from chemical or other harmful substances. We have supplied various well-known companies across Singapore and now would like to bring our products to our customers.

All our products are readily available in Singapore. Do visit our Facebook page below.
Our minimum order quantity is 100g and I will be more than willing to show our product. Do contact me at 82304337, Dedi Setiawan. In terms of pricing, we can guarantee that we can give you the best price for a premium quality product since no middle man is involved here. Many thanks

Bird's nest station | Facebook

Asphere

hihi, new to this thread.. wah really alot trying for dragon baby.. me too trying for dragon baby too. have a son who is 11 mth this sat :)
now waiting for next week before i do the test.
been missing my ms for 1 week+ already. praying to have good news :)
and hope u all have good news too :) we still have chance for dragon baby till april :)

bbshop01

Hi, in case anyone is interested, I have the following available:

High sensitivity ovulation strips (20 mIU) and pregnancy strips (10 mIU)
Clearblue Fertility Monitor
Clearblue Digital Ovulation (smiley face)
Clearblue Digital Pregnancy with Conception Indicator (tells no of weeks pregnant instead of just pregnant or not)
Special packages incl Pre-seed/Conceive Plus, Basal Thermometer also available.

Fast delivery guaranteed and Next day delivery is also available for items in stock.

Please see www.bbshop01.blogspot.com for more details or email bbshop01@yahoo.com.sg

QQQ

I am also trying to have dragon baby~
i have miscarried 2times in year 2011... was in the sky when i get the positive result. but was thrown into hell both times in my week5...
Try to see TCM recommended by my gynae for few mths but he did not say much, every time just ask me go back and continue the medicine.
My frens and colleague recommend a TCM @ marine parade, i just went there on Monday. He was saying i m having low hormones, it is not enough to grow baby in womb.. now i am taking the medicine for 1 cycle.. he said next cycle he will tell me if we can try again or not.. cross my fingers :bcute:

mei2009

I am also trying to have dragon baby~
i have miscarried 2times in year 2011... was in the sky when i get the positive result. but was thrown into hell both times in my week5...
Try to see TCM recommended by my gynae for few mths but he did not say much, every time just ask me go back and continue the medicine.
My frens and colleague recommend a TCM @ marine parade, i just went there on Monday. He was saying i m having low hormones, it is not enough to grow baby in womb.. now i am taking the medicine for 1 cycle.. he said next cycle he will tell me if we can try again or not.. cross my fingers :bcute:
I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriages.. I got pregnant the first time one month after taking Tcm but lost it. Later, another Tcm said it could be because my body had been adjusted well enough to conceive but not well enough to carry. She suggested 2-3 cycles minimum to adjust. I was naughty never avoid, got pregnant after two cycles but long cycles that purged messy stuff out. So be patient or a couple more months! Good luck!

Dilys

I'm so sorry to hear of your miscarriages.. I got pregnant the first time one month after taking Tcm but lost it. Later, another Tcm said it could be because my body had been adjusted well enough to conceive but not well enough to carry. She suggested 2-3 cycles minimum to adjust. I was naughty never avoid, got pregnant after two cycles but long cycles that purged messy stuff out. So be patient or a couple more months! Good luck!
Hi mei2009,

You boiled your traditional chinese medicine?? I heard from a friend that .. she also lost it... after taking chinese boiled medicine. Actually taking self boiled chinese medicine got to really cooked it well... just the right amount of water... if it dries up ... u got to throw away. If u add water and reboiled... the medicine will turn out be poisionous so it's quite dangerous.

Jia you!

mei2009

Hi mei2009,

You boiled your traditional chinese medicine?? I heard from a friend that .. she also lost it... after taking chinese boiled medicine. Actually taking self boiled chinese medicine got to really cooked it well... just the right amount of water... if it dries up ... u got to throw away. If u add water and reboiled... the medicine will turn out be poisionous so it's quite dangerous.

Jia you!
Oh I always took instant one. No time or equipment to go and boil **

kssk

Hi Angelabibi,

I just PM u . Oh should be Traditional Chinese Medicial ! Don't know y come out Thomson Medical Center

Hi Dilys,

I'm very new here, dont mind to share the Traditional Chinese Medical with me. Me also hoping to conceive a dragron baby.

Dilys

Hi Dilys,

I'm very new here, dont mind to share the Traditional Chinese Medical with me. Me also hoping to conceive a dragron baby.
Hi dear...

I already PM u! This Chinese doc charges about $250+ each time. Thou it's exp but it's effective. U got to stay away from drinking beers, liquor & stop smoking if u do. Healthy lifestyle .. All these will help it improving chances of conceiving :)Jia you

Hi ladies, I realise time is running out to conceive a dragon baby already!! How ah? what can we do to conceive a dragon baby now? Will IVF or IUI works?