hot & cold water dispenser

pureline

Im using one that is the brand of Advante - H2O.

not too bad...been using for 2 years....

what do you actually mean by tap water? a system connecting to your tap directly?

nasha

Hi hi! I just got the Advante H2o easy also abt 3wks ago. Didnt get any recommendation frm any mummies so just serve the net n try my luck on tis brand. U bought the easy range also?

pureline

easy range? nope, i bought the Advante H20..the tall floor standing type.

just saw on the net with the easy range? at the point during my purchase, only Advante H20 & ADVANTE H2O Junior is available.

Catty

My boss also just bought the Advante H20 but not sure why the cold water is not very cold and furthermore the water taste funny.. :embarrassed:

pureline

Catty, to my knowledge, when the cold water run out in the water tank, it will refill from the container and it take about 20 mins for the water to become cold.

Further more, it is recommend to change the filter every 3 months for home usage and if your is consume at your office area with lotsa of drinkers, filter should change more often.

When did your filter last change?

Catty

Catty, to my knowledge, when the cold water run out in the water tank, it will refill from the container and it take about 20 mins for the water to become cold.

Further more, it is recommend to change the filter every 3 months for home usage and if your is consume at your office area with lotsa of drinkers, filter should change more often.

When did your filter last change?
My company just bought less than a month, furthermore we got not much staff using it and the water tank is always full.. :err:

pureline

ic but so far, mine have been working well and now i will not use normal boiling due to it taste.

By the way, is the filter place correctly and there no leak? leak in term of water going thru without been filter.

The filter have to be rinse first before it is been used, not sure if some of the step are taken, that might be the cause for the funny taste.

bleufrogs

Hi Nasha - Did the Advante Easy work for you? The staff told me it can only dispense 2 cups of cold water each time and it needs another 2 hours to chill the reserve tank. =(

Pureline - Does it really take 20mins to chill for standing dispenser? Is the dispenser huge?

MTIA for your replies!

candy_ian

i bought the advante junior warm n hot 2 months back. Didn't choose cold as i will get water from dispenser n put flask n into fridge. Found warm more suitable for making milk as temp just right.

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
am curious... does all that cold and hot dispenser consume lot of energy power? Does that add to your monthly PUB bill?

Michelleccn

What Happens When We Boil Chlorinated Water?
Boiling chlorinated water speeds up the reaction between chlorine and humic acid to form [Trihalomethane] (THMs). Though boiling kills bacteria (which is unnecessary, because chlorine is already present in the water), it does not completely remove impurities, rust, chemicals, odour, heavy metals and chlorine-by-products. On the other hand, it increases the level of THMs in the water we consume. Thus, boiling is only necessary when we need to make hot drinks like coffee, tea or hot milk.

Health is Wealth. You have to Invest in the Best Water Treatment Systemfor your whole family’s Health - Strongly recommended: eSpring combines the best water treatment technologies to deliver cleaner, and better tasting water to people who want to get the most out of life.
Water is the essence of life

The water treated by eSpring Water Treatment System shows improvements in the way it tastes and looks gives you the confidence that 99.9% of harmful contaminants and waterborne bacteria and viruses have been eliminated still contains nearly, if not, 100% of the beneficial minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium

FREE Mystery Gift! To find out more please call 9783 6199 or email michelleccn@live.com

Last edited: