hotel buffet

Jan

I love going to Corpthorne Kings Hotel for their Penang Lunch Buffet on weekend... I will be trying the Holiday Inn Park View next weekend... They actually got one for one when you pay your bill by UOB or HSBC...

CanCanMum

I love going to Corpthorne Kings Hotel for their Penang Lunch Buffet on weekend... I will be trying the Holiday Inn Park View next weekend... They actually got one for one when you pay your bill by UOB or HSBC...
yes.........tats the one i went~~~

thinking of going again this weekend lols

Jan

Oh.. so how's the food there? Nice? My first time trying, I have been quite a regular to Merchant Court and Royal Plaza (the one at scotts) and Kings...

This time me and my friends decided to try Holiday Inn... Any comments

autumn82

Oh.. so how's the food there? Nice? My first time trying, I have been quite a regular to Merchant Court and Royal Plaza (the one at scotts) and Kings...

Ooohh.. I like tt too!! Used to go there wif ex colleagues.. Haha.

CanCanMum

OIISHI~~~~~~

26JMC

just went to aquamarine at marina mandrain. nt bad! must inform them u bringing pram.they will give u big big comfortable space. thumbs up for their service!. i missed the food cos i cant eat alot of food after D & C op (my MIL and my mum keeping their eyes on me). so many oysters!!!! n crabs... waste my $$$... haiz.