House OR Car

stonston

If no house where u gg to stay? buy a car and rent a room ar? :tlaugh:
yes, i have frens tt do this...

got some refuse to move outof parents' place though married with 3 kids cos 'free lodging'...does not contribute to groceries or the house at all....

tommyBoi

Alpha Male

got some refuse to move outof parents' place though married with 3 kids cos 'free lodging'...does not contribute to groceries or the house at all....
So wat is ur feel for these frens? I find if u r staying wif ur parents, u shld need to cover some of the house expenses.. rather than spending the money on luxury car!!

stonston

So wat is ur feel for these frens? I find if u r staying wif ur parents, u shld need to cover some of the house expenses.. rather than spending the money on luxury car!!
not v close to them, so i nvr comment...but i dun like wot they doing cos like sponging off their parents lor...worst part is they go ard boasting tt their pay very high, can afford anything they want (cos i was saying tt if go holiday will be quite exp since my hb say bring e maid along)...

LoVeS

I will rather choose house than car coz i am more of a practical person. U spend more time at home than ur car:tlaugh:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

Yes Ston, so u know of ppl who rather spend on car then on hse :shyxxx:

sal

Yes Ston, so u know of ppl who rather spend on car then on hse :shyxxx:
I also know ppl who stays in a 3 room HDB and drives a Lexus. So he is basically staying in one and driving the other 3 room flat ard lah...

It all depends on the needs and wants of tat person.

Needs weighs more or wants weighs more.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

I also know ppl who stays in a 3 room HDB and drives a Lexus. So he is basically staying in one and driving the other 3 room flat ard lah...

It all depends on the needs and wants of tat person.

Needs weighs more or wants weighs more.
sista u beri cute leh :Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_wub:
i oni drive a toilet around lah :001_302::001_302:

Leanne

HOUSE. fei hua leh. LOL. then if i have extra moolah left from buying my dream house, den i'll buy my dream car.. :D

Leanne

I have a neighbour, staying in 4 room flat. Drives a BMW. Is the latest one somemore. He tio TOTO ma. Was a taxidriver. HAHA