how are you happy & used to staying with inlaws ?

Wendy7788

Hi all ! Just want to share my story cus I gt noone to talk to . I live with in law too but my in law is very good the one who is bad is my husband brother gf. She act like the mdm of the house when she's just a outsider. She even order helper to hand wash her pantie and don't wash our clothes.

skt

Re: how are you happy & used to staying with inlaws ?

Wendy7788: did your MIL comment anything about the gf? Since she is not yet married to the family, I guess better don't irritate her. Just don't talk much to her if she is rude or arrogant. Prolly later the bro will move out with the gf when they get married.

IM UNHAPPY. Really feel like slapping my MIL in the face sometimes, I don't even call her or speak to her anymore but she still can annoy me whenever we met. We are staying tgt but I'm working so luckily, no need to face her all the time. I can only vent my anger on FB scolding her old bitch or whatever, when can I scold her straight in her face! GOD Grant me my wish please!!

DeLphInE

I seem all the in law problems why there isn't any 'own mother' problem...
Staying with my mum now as our flats not ready..she is all alone and I'm the only child...and pior to marriage we were on v good terms...
Good terms as in I'm usually home late...I have less rules set for her.
Things change abit when I got marry... Me n my hb quarrel and this disturb her a lot

Then after that came our baby son, things got worse as my mum is the typical old old ppl so a lot things I can't agree with her on how she take care of her grandson.

Now I'm really very upset that she always say my hb don do household...
I honestly say my hb are the one of those who wash toilet, do the laundry, keep my makeup table tidy, sweep and mop floor, always do the bed (which I never had the habit of tidy the bed in d morning)
My mum can even say she have NEVER SEE my hubby do... I hv been talking sense to her and explaining but she like 'deaf' like that

Pls tell me how can i talk to her n make her see?
I feel she is sooo wrong abot her sil !

KiBin

Re: how are you happy & used to staying with inlaws ?

I seem all the in law problems why there isn't any 'own mother' problem...
Staying with my mum now as our flats not ready..she is all alone and I'm the only child...and pior to marriage we were on very good terms...
Good terms as in I'm usually home late...I have less rules set for her.
Things change abit when I got marry... Me n my husband quarrel and this disturb her a lot

Then after that came our baby son, things got worse as my mum is the typical old old ppl so a lot things I can't agree with her on how she take care of her grandson.

Now I'm really very upset that she always say my husband dont do household...
I honestly say my husband are the one of those who wash toilet, do the laundry, keep my makeup table tidy, sweep and mop floor, always do the bed (which I never had the habit of tidy the bed in d morning)
My mum can even say she have NEVER SEE my hubby do... I have been talking sense to her and explaining but she like 'deaf' like that

Pls tell me how can i talk to her n make her see?
I feel she is sooo wrong abot her sister In law !
install a security camera just to film down your hubby do housework.. then say want to watch video with her... :p