How do u dress ur little girls up?

jasobias

Hi mummies,
was just thinking abt this when reading the posts fr ""wht kind of mother is this?".
I have seen so many little girls dressed in super minis,midriffs etc.N when they r out,u shld see all the men staring also even though the girls r hardly 10 even.They were also wearing high boots..i almost fell off my seat..actually feet lah since i was standing.Coz wht they were wearing wld be wht i wld wear to clubs!!hahaha
Any mummies put on sexy stuff for their angels?
Me i am agst it till they reach teenage hood then ah maybe lah if its tasteful.I love dressing my little girl now..she is still very little lah(almost 6 months)!!wahahhaha..in frocks n stuff.So girly n look so angelic kind.Wld like to mantain tht kinda wear.If older maybe shorts n singlet?but tasteful..not tht kind tht is gonna bring abt wrong attention.
So scary nowadays ..so many chee ko pek men!!!:eek:
To show off ah i show my little ones pic..hahahha...i just cant help it..love having a daughter!!
Hair also i dont intend to keep long long kind tht really looks too sexy on some little girls.Too many hair clips on hair also i wont do it..i have seen some little girls i think got at least 10 items on their poor little heads.
I just like a headband or 2 little tails..so cute!!
Mummies do put up pics of ur angels so i can see also!!

Attachments

Feliz

I love dressing up edlycia thou she's only 2months old.. :001_302: This is her most recent "hair style".. but if she hav a bad hair day then i would just wear a beanie for her..

Attachments

Last edited:

apollo

if i have a baby girl, i think i will buy all kids of headband, clothes etc to dress her up pretty... but i dun think i will let her wear heels, mini skirt too young... haha

jasobias

I love dressing up edlycia thou she's only 2months old.. :001_302: This is her most recent "hair style".. but if she hav a bad hair day then i would just wear a beanie for her..
so cute..she has alot of hair too just like my girl.u shld buy those flower hairbands..they r really soft n so cute!

NursMama

i wanna share my gals' pics too! but when i tried to upload, it seems SO BIG! :err: how do i resize the pic? TIA! :001_302:

Last edited:

Feliz

so cute..she has alot of hair too just like my girl.you shld buy those flower hairbands..they are really soft n so cute!

ur girl also very cute.. her eye so big la.. can borrow?? hehehe... Edlycia don like hairbands on her hair.. When i wear for her, she will try to take it out.. :001_302:

camom

Call me old fashioned but I am in no hurry for my gal to grow up and dress in the midriff baring, spag tops clothes.

Last edited:

littlehelper

hahaha not old fashioned.
Decent i think tats mor appropriate for young kids if not when they grow older they will think its nth wrong and as they grow older, their shorts get shorter such then when they bend down the back is showing.
If i had a little girl i would definitely doll her up.But not too much if not look like christmas tree.
i think simple is nice

meiteoh

My baby just looks like any normal young baby. She goes around in onesies all the time even though she's six months old. We do have some dresses but I dunno - I never put them on her... :/

The most we do is this:

Sometimes I think people suspect she's a boy because she "dresses" like one. :/

Renzie

Expecting a gal now, and no way am I going to dress her in midriffs and minis. I don't want her growing up to think that wear extremely short minis and midriffs are fashionable and "normal" wear. haha even though I like minis myself. But then it was in my mid-late teens then I started wearing them, and its not so short til you can see my butt cheeks, and it can be quite a hassle bending up and down in them. haha

I would prefer her in something simple and comfortable.

Where to get those flower hairbands?

jasobias

Expecting a gal now, and no way am I going to dress her in midriffs and minis. I dont't want her growing up to think that wear extremely short minis and midriffs are fashionable and "normal" wear. haha even though I like minis myself. But then it was in my mid-late teens then I started wearing them, and its not so short til you can see my butt cheeks, and it can be quite a hassle bending up and down in them. haha

I would prefer her in something simple and comfortable.

Where to get those flower hairbands?
One mummy was selling those flower headbands..they were cheap n nice!!Can also buy those Mothercare but cost a bomb there

Ting

hmmm when pin was younger, always in dresses n skirts, jeans, shorts, tights, leggings.
u name it, we've got it.
but now, she doesnt really like to wear skirts. (except in sch cos we pack for her so she no choice gotta where).
my parents r very obsessed in buying clothes for pin..
when she was a infant til abt 2 yo, they buy ten over pcs of clothes for her EVERY MTH!
can go up to 5-6 pcs per week.
tts how crazy..
they go shopping for her every weekend, n during working time (they both work outdoor) if they see anything nice, they will buy!
so i wont say im the kind tt dresses pin up alot, more like my parents do.. even til now they cant resist pretty clothes.
pin used to be a fox baby "spokesperson" but now, their latest craze is zara kids.

for hairstyle wise, when she was younger, i'll just put a small clip on her head, then as she grows older, either tie a pony tail/two pig tails.
btw, her teachers always tie her hair til vry weird!! they tie like 3 or 4 pig tails n link all tgt or something.. OMG!

jasobias

hahhaa..why u many pigtails?!!
But gd for u lah Ting at least got pple buy her clothes.me i buy her alot of clothes also but sometimes so wasted..some stuff she only wear once!!But cant help it lah..its like playing with a little doll!!!

jasobias

all ya girls are so lovely!
cant wait to doll up my princess as well! hehe
ya its just so different having a girl.I have 2 older sons.U can start buying pretty dresses if u see them on sale.Better yet if got relatives or frens going to usa or australia ask them help u buy ..damn cheap there n so cute!!!:001_302:

tika

I hate dressing my 21mth old girl too princessy. I hate pink too. lol. Am i weird?

She's always in jeans, pants, short skirts with leg warmers, and lots and lots of tshirts. She never had much hair since birth and she has a scar on her head. So when the head scar was still visible, I put on beanies for her without fail (if no one sees the scar no one will ask. heehee) But now that her hair is longer and the scar is covered, I just put on little clips to keep her fringe out of her face.

Attachments

meiteoh

Tika, you're not the only one. I hardly dress my daugther up coz she doesn't have a lot of hair and well, I still think she's young. :p

ping26

after I saw jasobias' girl's pic, I went hunting for baby accesories immediately :tlaugh: she is so pretty like a doll!

accessorize has lots of girls' stuff. I think petite something has nice accessories too. But no hair clips cos my baby may pull them off & pop in mouth.

I went a bit overboard when I went HK recently. Bought many Hello Kitty baby clothes at H&M & I'm not even a fan.

(Just thinking only) How "fun" to dress her in all black (my fav colour) hahaha... i imagine it'll be fun to dress her in different styles. I've always wanted to wear soccer jersey w my kid. If only I can make hubby wear w us...

jasobias

after I saw jasobias' girl's pic, I went hunting for baby accesories immediately :tlaugh: she is so pretty like a doll!

accessorize has lots of girls' stuff. I think petite something has nice accessories too. But no hair clips cos my baby may pull them off & pop in mouth.

I went a bit overboard when I went HK recently. Bought many Hello Kitty baby clothes at H&M & I'm not even a fan.

(Just thinking only) How "fun" to dress her in all black (my fav colour) hahaha... i imagine it'll be fun to dress her in different styles. I've always wanted to wear soccer jersey w my kid. If only I can make hubby wear w us...
wahahhahah..i love coordinating with baby clothes too!!
Ya i saw the hello kitty collection at H&M in .So cute but hubby didnt let me buy..say i overbot already.
Accesorize expensive one ..you know search headbands on ebay sg..got those flower ones at about $7-$12.I got her all the colors already ..ya ..i have gone totally crazy..my hubby n my family were expecting this fr me anyways once they knew i was carrying a girl!!!yaaaay!!Someone to pass on my smurf,strwberry shortcake n smurf collection to!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

jojoki

wahahhahah..i love coordinating with baby clothes too!!
Ya i saw the hello kitty collection at H&M in .So cute but hubby didnt let me buy..say i overbot already.
Accesorize expensive one ..you know search headbands on ebay sg..got those flower ones at about $7-$12.I got her all the colors already ..ya ..i have gone totally crazy..my hubby n my family were expecting this fr me anyways once they knew i was carrying a girl!!!yaaaay!!Someone to pass on my smurf,strwberry shortcake n smurf collection to!!!!
GOSH!! ur BABY IS SOOOOO SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!! Man! She must be the cutest bub i've ever seen!!