How do u find time to surf net?

maine78

For mummies taking care of bb alone, how do u find time to surf net? I love to surf net but i can only do it late at nite after ds is asleep. My ds nap time only 1/2hr n everyday got to rush do chores n makan within tat period.

Agnes Josephine

I normally will automatically switch on my PC when I woke up & while I surf net, my ds will be gliding next to me. If he glide too far away from me, I will afk awhile & bring him back to the spot next to me. :tlaugh: So I let him self-entertain. :twink:

maine78

I normally will automatically switch on my PC when I woke up & while I surf net, my ds will be gliding next to me. If he glide too far away from me, I will afk awhile & bring him back to the spot next to me. :tlaugh: So I let him self-entertain. :twink:
Glide? How he glide?

Even if i hv time to on pc, when he sees me watching the monitor instead of him, he'll yell or cry for attention.. Give him a toy to play, he also like tat. In the end, hv to switch pc off..

maine78

Glide? How he glide?

Even if i hv time to on pc, when he sees me watching the monitor instead of him, he'll yell or cry for attention.. Give him a toy to play, he also like tat. In the end, hv to switch pc off.. Everytime, i on pc, hv to off it within mins.

huiling

i let my ds sit in walker move around.watch barney wif my dd.when he tired of e walker he will cry then i'll carry him

Agnes Josephine

Glide? How he glide?

Even if i hv time to on pc, when he sees me watching the monitor instead of him, he'll yell or cry for attention.. Give him a toy to play, he also like tat. In the end, hv to switch pc off..

cuz he's now learning to crawl... but he couldn't be on his fours yet... so now he only glide lor...

show you a pic that he glided backwards till under the sofa & got stuck... :tlaugh:

and if he saw something he like (eg: my winnie pooh bath slippers), he will glide very fast to grab it... so cute lor... :tlaugh:

Attachments

maine78

cuz he's now learning to crawl... but he couldn't be on his fours yet... so now he only glide lor...

show you a pic that he glided backwards till under the sofa & got stuck... :tlaugh:

and if he saw something he like (eg: my winnie pooh bath slippers), he will glide very fast to grab it... so cute lor... :tlaugh:
Haha! Kayden sooo cute! My ds still dunno how to crawl yet. Can't wait to see him glide, haha

maine78

mine also don't know how to crawl... only knows how to glide... but still love him LOTS... :wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19::wong19:

my ds got stiff neck so when he flip, he dunno how to lie his head on the side. If his neck tired, he'll bang his head down then cry coz can't breath. So i still dun dare let him flip on the floor n hv to be by his side when he flip on the bed..

Agnes Josephine

oic.. then how? can be cure right? did PD say anything? sorry ar, I don't know it is appropriate to ask like that or not cuz I don't know what's the cure for that.. :shyxxx::shyxxx:

maine78

oic.. then how? can be cure right? did PD say anything? sorry ar, I don't know it is appropriate to ask like that or not cuz I don't know what's the cure for that.. :shyxxx::shyxxx:
i ask the pd last time n he say this take time.. when he grow older, his neck will learn to rest on his side. I tried previously to put his head to rest on the side, both his legs went up, so i stop trying.

Agnes Josephine

i ask the pd last time n he say this take time.. when he grow older, his neck will learn to rest on his side. I tried previously to put his head to rest on the side, both his legs went up, so i stop trying.

oic... ~hugz~

don't worry, Issac will be fine soon... then he will enjoy doing the flipping (even in his dreams)... :tlaugh::tlaugh:

maine78

oic... ~hugz~

don't worry, Issac will be fine soon... then he will enjoy doing the flipping (even in his dreams)... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Thanks. Ya, hope he'll grow up faster then can learn to play by himself. Now even when i go toilet, also hv to push the bouncer outside the toilet where he can see me.. :tlaugh::tlaugh:

LoVeS

When my ds watch tv, he also wan me by his side. If i walk away, he'll stop watching tv and start looking ard for me. If can't see me, then start yell/cry for me
My ds very engross wif tv one sumtimes call him he wont even bother to turn to us.:tlaugh: