How do u find time to surf net?

maine78

next time we bring them out & let them play together... :tlaugh::tlaugh:
Sure sure! :tlaugh::tlaugh: But my ds really noe how to yell. Whenever i meet up my friend n her dd, her dd will cry everytime my ds yell. I always tell my dh, my ds got thunder vocal (雷公声). I stay 6th flr, my dh can hear his yell at 1st flr :tlaugh::tlaugh:

maine78

My ds very engross wif tv one sumtimes call him he wont even bother to turn to us.:tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh:

My ds loved the starhub commerical. He always laugh to himself everytime he see it. I see him laugh, i also laugh.. so funny :tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

I think it's normal ba. cuz I understand from my friend also a mummy that kids will come to a stage when they keep making mmm mmmm sound as they finally realised they got vocal, and another stage is they will keep scream & scream... So that's their learning stage... :tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

my ds now likes to make mmmmmm mmmmmm sounds.... Someone even ask me is my ds happy or crying when making that sound... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

LoVeS

:tlaugh::tlaugh:

My ds loved the starhub commerical. He always laugh to himself everytime he see it. I see him laugh, i also laugh.. so funny :tlaugh:
My ds face will look like sotong when he watch tv...nv really bother if he smile or not coz too engross surfing net liao :wong29:

Ting

when i wakey i just on com lor..let kaipin sit in walker entertain hersrelf..but must keep a watch out cos she grab things super fast..n she like to bang the rubbish bin til it topples n all the rubbish drop out..

CynCyn

Good topic . I'm also taking care of DS alone . Can't really concentrate on surfing the net now unlike the past haven have DS I will be sitting infront of the com. surfing aimlessly .

When I wake up I also automatic on com. That's the first thing I will do then AFK . My com. will be on until night sometimes off only . :001_302:

In the morning when DS wakes up , after 1 hr he wanna go back to slp so once he has his bath he will go bk slp . Then I faster do all the hsewrk : sweep floor , fold clothes , hang clothes , wash clothes . Then I'm free alrdy .

When DS awakes , I will carry him sit on my lap then surf net together . LOL !
If not put on walker let him run around if he goes to far I will fetch him back if not close my room door dont let him run out . But after awhile he will start to make noise then gotta carry him .
Put on the bed he will watch teeveee , entertain himself until he gets tired of it he will make noise then i gotta AFK again and play with him .

Night time when he sleeps then I will hv more time to the com. but most of the time I sleep at 2am extend the timing for surfing net . :Dancing_wub:

LoVeS

cyn at least ur ds now can play on his own wif his walker, i really wish time come faster like tt my ds aso can do tt which he wont b so fast bored by tv n start crying or screaming.

maine78

my ds now likes to make mmmmmm mmmmmm sounds.... Someone even ask me is my ds happy or crying when making that sound... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
:tlaugh::tlaugh: my ds also make tat mmm mmm sound sometimes.. dunno izzit he humming or singing to himself but i love to hear him make tat sound... makes me wan to sayang him :wong19:

maine78

ur ds 6mths old still cant put in walker ah?
he still can't leh.. when i go kiddy palace, i put him to try on the walker but his back still not strong. He can't sit straight n end up resting his chin on the tray n still try to lick the tray

LoVeS

he still can't leh.. when i go kiddy palace, i put him to try on the walker but his back still not strong. He can't sit straight n end up resting his chin on the tray n still try to lick the tray
Mine is walker seem too big for him to sit in :tlaugh:

lisa_ng

i ask the pd last time n he say this take time.. when he grow older, his neck will learn to rest on his side. I tried previously to put his head to rest on the side, both his legs went up, so i stop trying.
my niece have stiff neck when she was born but had recovered. the pd advise my sis to move her head side to side everyday kind of like exercising the neck muscle. wonder if it will help for ur baby too. :)