How do u find time to surf net?

maine78

my niece have stiff neck when she was born but had recovered. the pd advise my sis to move her head side to side everyday kind of like exercising the neck muscle. wonder if it will help for ur baby too. :)
Hi hi lisa, thanks for yr info, i try move my ds head also frm now on :tlaugh:

`julee

erm. i usuali auto wake up, on laptop and stay online all day till dh comes home (then his turn), dd quite old enuff to play on her own.. but much free wen she is napping... but if i leave my laptop hor, my dd turn to pretend type and play with the mouse.. VERY SERIUSLY, like she surfing oso.. LOLX

Carol

I only use at night aft Ds sleeps . Spend all my time with him . Still have to fight with Dh over com . Lol .

aby

I work from home ma.. Uses phone and pc while working thus will online throughout the day with one of the window on this forum and then working at the same time lor.. :Dancing_wub:

Kids are 3yo and 5yo thus they play, read or watch vcd.. :tlaugh:

Normally will surf the net when my son is away for sch....

will let him watch cartoons if i wana do my own things.. cos thats when where he will concentrate w/o disturbing me ;)

Angelmum

last time I surf net, DD will watch hi5 on TV. Ever since I let her watch Hi5 via net, she rather squeeze a space for the small monitor .... anyway I still mange to surf n play arcade games satisfactory.

wifenmummy

being alone at home taking care of bb is not easy!
i surf internet, when my ds is sleeping. or when he's watching barney/yoru bb cn read..

haha:Dancing_tongue: