How do we know DH is jealous?

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
U shld know ur dh better than us.. try ur BEST to save this marriage. If there is no return, it is not the end of the world. There r many happy single mum out there too.

Take Care!!

Leanne

Just maybe, he is using the threat cos he may be loss for words as to how to refrain his pretty wife from being exposed to a world of 'temptations' via the world wide web. Sometimes, some people's approach is 'Prevention is better than cure'...they will go all out to 'protect' their 'belongings' for fear of losing them. Their sight is on the goal itself, and not how and what they do to achieve it.

Sometimes we do need to take a step back to rethink what is the big picture
rather than hanging on to our pride and insisting on doing things our way.
Yes, he always say prevention is better than cure.

It's not i dun wanna sit down & talk to him, he shutted it down. He asked me to do it his way else there's nth to talk abt.

stonston

I feel that he can ask u those questions but he shld trust u in the other way. Getting permission from him to meet a male fren is unaccpetable for me. He shld have confident in u.. becoz u r not trying to hide anything from him or u r behaving strangely. I wont ask my wife too much qn if same situation apply to her unless i smell something wrong wif her behaviour. Over react will give pressure to ur partner.. We trust each other and this made us more united as one.
Quote u some examples

I happened to meet my ex on the street wif my wife. She invited me to her house during cny.. I told my wife that she was my gf last time and so on and so on.. she will replied me like 'wah..she has a nice figure hor, etc, etc..' When visiting her house, my wife can get along very well wif her. They r like long lost good fren.. haha.

Another scenario was one sunday.. my wife told me she gg out kopi wif frens, including her ex bf.. i know is her ex bf becoz she mention his name. So i stay at home wif my son that day. When my wife back in the evening.. i asked her wat is her ex bf's reaction to her after not contacting for so many years.. she reply me that he said he still love her and so on and so on.. then i teased her 'wah.. someone is flying liao, he must be hating or envy me a lot becoz i am ur hubby' She laugh and kisses me.

There are many examples i can quote and my reply will become a vey long essay.. haha Living together wif trust is very important.

Just my 2 cents worth of view!!

Cheers!!
my hb is like u...he trusts me alot n teases me when i go out with male colleagues or male frens....

but sometimes i'm worried he is hiding his jealousy? cos i dun want a situation where he is keeping it in him, then sudden erupt one day....

i always tell him honestly where we go n wot we do/eat, etc....jus to keep him in e loop, but dunno when i tell him all these, will it make him jealous?
esp when my male colleague allow me to drive his 'wife' (his brand new car) when i was jus joking tt i'm a better driver than my colleague....i tink my hb is not very happy cos he wants to buy a car for me but i have always rejected cos i dun need one, but i get quite excited telling him abt me driving my colleagues' cars (of cos la, so long din get to drive, finally get to drive, feel quite shiok ma....)

Pwiincess

Up for this thread again.

I signed up for Facebook ytd & he found out & i had to closed it down immediately.

Incl friendster too.

He said as long as it's sth to do w networking, im not allow to do it. Else he'll give up this family.
Wow.. he can't be too serious! BUt he's fortunate he has an understanding wife like you.

Leanne

Have to give up lor.

Anyway, i dun think those friendster or facebook thingys are impt.

@ least to me, not as impt as my family :D

Mrs Xie

When my dh don't get jealous over me, I will be angry. When he gets over-jealous, I can't stand him..... :tlaugh:

xiaodaisy

tats not bcos he loves u loh, my hubby loves me too BUT he never did such thing like saying no accounts for frenster or facebook tats a VERI CHILDISH thing to do leh.. somemore ur hubby is much older den u rite? shld be more MATURE !!!! i totally cant stand tis kind of guys he himself can do wat he want but u cannot.. so wat does he treat u as? slave for leroy or his toy? everyday stay at home cannot have tis cannot have tat wats e difference like being in jail?

Endoh

Alpha Male
When I start saying something like...

To partner: I thought you kept repeating;
1. he's good? Marry him loh!
2. I don't know... I don't want to know anything... I don't want to hear anything as well...
3. he's fantastic? Include one more plate setting for dinner from now onwards?
4. he's darn fit? I tell you hor... my office that new girl... her figure damn solid also! All of us drooling.

Last but not least...

5. *zip - utter silence*
6. *turn to dog* Mummy say you are so cute and ham ham you know???

Mrs Xie

tats not bcos he loves u loh, my hubby loves me too BUT he never did such thing like saying no accounts for frenster or facebook tats a VERI CHILDISH thing to do leh.. somemore ur hubby is much older den u rite? shld be more MATURE !!!! i totally cant stand tis kind of guys he himself can do wat he want but u cannot.. so wat does he treat u as? slave for leroy or his toy? everyday stay at home cannot have tis cannot have tat wats e difference like being in jail?
Wah... xiaodaisy... POWER sia..... :tlaugh:

xiaodaisy

haha no lah.. sometimes i feel tat leanne's hubby is sooooo childish loh.. its not e first time liao everytime bcos of little things den don wan her n leroy.. for mi i KICK him away long long ago, see if he dare to threaten to don wan mi n my kids not.. BUT my hubby won haha cos he not CHILDISH!!!! somemore leanne's hubby is 6yrs older den her shld be a caring hubby n mature wan.. where on earth is like tis??

Mrs Xie

Leanne's dh is unreasonable in a way or two, but I still believe her hubby still love her lah... cos every man has his own ways of loving his woman, be it unreasonable or whatsoever...... Just that they're using the wrong methods maybe :001_302:

Leanne

I dunno is that his way of loving me. Cus he did mention his way of loving me is very diff from others..........

xiaodaisy

maybe u can take it loh.. for mi i dont tink tats a way of loving lah, seriously is not e first time liao loh..

Leanne

I mean a married couple have to give & take.

Seriously, i think i've learnt lotsa things from my married life.

EG how to compromise, tolerance, patience, understanding, kind etc.

Now, im trying my best to keep this going on smoothly. However, it's still to a certain limit/extent. If it went over it, then............. Hmm yeas.

xiaodaisy

lolx, but aniwae to mi he is still childish for his age.. gives n takes??? haha i see u giving oni ?? wahaha aniwae i oni can comment while u decide for urself..