How do you forget your past love?

Leanne

To me, i have a lot. Till now 9 of them.

Maybe to some of you, 9 are v little. But to me, haven hit the official age of 20 yrs old alr have 9, is kinda alot yeas?

9 past loves, only 1-2 are still in v gd friendship. E others did not really contact much alr.

& ppl always say "初恋永远是最美的“

agree ma?

i have to.

& you noe your DH has how many past loves? & he has how many r/s which "committed" way over the boundary?

Coelyn

初恋永远是最美的???

How do you forget your past love? I still remember him - how he broke my heart :eek:10::Dancing_unhappy: How to forget?

Never seen him b4, who knows maybe hv but I didnt recognise:nah:

LoVeS

To me, i have a lot. Till now 9 of them.

Maybe to some of you, 9 are v little. But to me, haven hit the official age of 20 yrs old alr have 9, is kinda alot yeas?

9 past loves, only 1-2 are still in v gd friendship. E others did not really contact much alr.

& ppl always say "初恋永远是最美的“

agree ma?

i have to.

& you noe your DH has how many past loves? & he has how many r/s which "committed" way over the boundary?
I dun agree tat 1st love is most beautiful n at least it doesnt apply to me. Although haf alot of r/s b4 which i dun wan to mention how many n cant b bother to count coz not important but there's only 1 person tat makes me haf gd memories n make me rmb him.

Yes i knw dh got how many ex b4 n r/s. Luckily for me i am his 2nd n LAST gf. Yes most important is I AM THE LAST :tlaugh:

Last edited:

`julee

dh has alot and i dono most of them..
for me, my ex were close frens.. even dh don mind saying hi to them, whereas i am akward. mayb coz i d breaker? :p

for forgetting past love, time will tell.. anw we r married how long do u wan to be "involve" with the past??
my grandmother always say... then again its in malay.... hehx..

tenor

Alpha Male
Hmmm ... I am wondering why do you want or need to forget past love.

I haven't.

They are good memories. Of things done, or undone -> telling me the things that I can be doing now or in the future

They are good reminders. Of things not to do, not to not do and say. -> Reminding me to cherish what I have and not look too far ahead for what I don't.

They are a big list of future possible dates with my wife. I don't know but I find that I was more creative when I was younger.

They are still people who have help shaped my life. There are always lessons that I can draw from especially dealing with people of the same personality.

For example one lesson that I've learnt from K2
:shyxxx:(OK Ok a bit young I know)

I kindda like this girl in class and then in K2 we have this roster to do certain duty to "help out". So there was once i was on "duty" helping to serve bake beans to the kids. And when it's her turn, I gave her a triple portion of what I gave everyone else and smiled.
Did she smile back? No she broke down and cried.

Why?

She hated bake beans

Lesson of the day. During gift giving, give only what's wanted.

:nah:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
well, I only had about 1.5 yrs of dating before I met my to-be-hubby. I did manage to 'date' about 10 guys in that time.

What did I learn... well, some were lessons in what I didn't want... others were affirmations on characteristics that I did want. Some broaden my horizons while others showed me the beauty in little things in life.

No I don't want to forget them. Good and bad, they are all still part of who I am today. Some are still friends (after all, that's what we started out as being) while others have lost contact.

Leanne

tenor >> so cute of you.

actually, i wanted to erase all of them from my memories.

& i really regret meeting some of them.

Coelyn

The person I love most dumped me :eek: :embarrassed:!!

Everybody still in my memory, especially the one who dumped me - day dreaming of getting back ..... guess my other bf had same thinking cos Retribution = got dumped by somebody b4 meeting hb

celine

b4 dh have 3 r/s... bt i dun really remember them leh (mayb it too long ago liao)... :001_302:

stonston

erm...i have totalli forgotten them lei...cant even remember their names....i dun tink i can recognise them if i meet them on e streets....ooppss....

my hb is my #8...i'm his #1...

stonston

today....one of my ex contacted me via email....
well, let's jus say he cant forget e past....

i've already forgotten n chucked him aside....but he keeps appearing in my life though he noe i am married with kids...sigh...

Leanne

stonston : one of my ex did the same thing too. he has been trying to woo me back for 3 yrs. From yr 2005 till now...........

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
today....one of my ex contacted me via email....
well, let's jus say he cant forget e past....

i've already forgotten n chucked him aside....but he keeps appearing in my life though he noe i am married with kids...sigh...
Very simple... dont reply his email.. no matter how many mails he sent. He will stop sending eventually.

stonston

Very simple... dont reply his email.. no matter how many mails he sent. He will stop sending eventually.
i din reply his mail...i've always deleted his mail....i tink he has some problem lor...it is already 7 yrs liaoz he still cant let go...dunno wot's wrong with him? emotionally unstable?

i'm jus afraid he will start sms/calling like he did last time when we jus broke off...

LoVeS

i din reply his mail...i've always deleted his mail....i tink he has some problem lor...it is already 7 yrs liaoz he still cant let go...dunno wot's wrong with him? emotionally unstable?

i'm jus afraid he will start sms/calling like he did last time when we jus broke off...
ignore his sms or calls lor