How do you sterilize milk bottles when overseas with baby?

apollo

we are bringing ds overseas on this May. Initially we intend to buy the Pigeon Travel steriliser which can sterilise 2 bottle at a time.

but aft some discussion, we discuss to use sterilising tablet instead. just bring along a box with cover, + some tablets will do.. last time ds admittid hospital, we also used this method, the nurses told us it serve the same purpose as boiling/sterilising machine =)

we are bringing dear son overseas on this May. Initially we intend to buy the Pigeon Travel steriliser which can sterilise 2 bottle at a time.

but after some discussion, we discuss to use sterilising tablet instead. just bring along a box with cover, + some tablets will do.. last time dear son admittid hospital, we also used this method, the nurses told us it serve the same purpose as boiling/sterilising machine =)
What kind of box? Plastic box can? For the pigeon travel sterilizer, can use nuk bttls?

apollo

What kind of box? Plastic box can? For the pigeon travel sterilizer, can use nuk bttls?
i'm using pigeon sterliser for Avent bottles, dunno if the travel one can fit other bottles anot, think shd can bahh..

anw i think using sterilising tablets is much more convenient. thoughg u nd to bring along a box, but u can put the milk bottles inside, to save space.. and the travel steriliser can sterilise 2 bottles at a time, ds nd 4-6 bottles per day, so by using sterilising tablets, we can sterilise all tgt.. haha..

tt time we bought from hospital, is just those very normal box with cover lorr but the hospital charged us 10bucks -.-"" i'm thinking of just getting a normal one will do, or get a lock & lock one.. hehe

Phoebii Cheng

Hi

If you want to save space, can use ziploc bags...those quite big ones tht can hold a bottle, you can pour water in after putting ur bottles and put the sterilising tablet in

Ting

if it was me, i will also just use hot water to rinse. hv been doing tt all the while.
nvr use sterilising tabs or anything b4.