how 'kiasi' are u after becoming a mummy

apollo

Was chatting with other mummies at the other thread. and tok abt how 'kiasi' we are aft becoming a mother.

kiasi as in, what if ppl cough/sneeze in fron ur baby? touch or even KISS ur baby??

ds kanna KISS by ppl before, by my mum's fren. and my mum got VERY angry and snatch ds over!

woofy55

here i come~ haha

aiyoh.. really lei... how come some pple will kiss another person's baby just like that. I also hate it lei. as I share in another thread, my classmate's kid who is having flu bend down and kiss louis and the parents also nvr stop him. :(

also a lot of ppl like to touch his face/hands... to comment he's cute. ok, i know he's cute and thank you very much. but can just see don't touch? I think very difficult hor? ppl like to touch babies. worse is carry and smell and kiss... faint... how do you all deal with these ppl? Immediately carry them away and start wiping them? How about your own parents or PIL? They sure will hug, smell and kiss .... haiz..

Now, i'm so KS to the extend that i will make sure whoever wanna carry louis wash their hands 1st, can smell him - but no kissing esp his face and hands.. until my bro once jokingly say that louis is made of Gold. well.. i rather get suan then if i don't do anything and really something happen right?

apollo

here i come~ haha

aiyoh.. really lei... how come some pple will kiss another person's baby just like that. I also hate it lei. as I share in another thread, my classmate's kid who is having flu bend down and kiss louis and the parents also never stop him. :(

also a lot of ppl like to touch his face/hands... to comment he's cute. ok, i know he's cute and thank you very much. but can just see dont't touch? I think very difficult ? ppl like to touch babies. worse is carry and smell and kiss... faint... how do you all deal with these ppl? Immediately carry them away and start wiping them? How about your own parents or parent in law? They sure will hug, smell and kiss .... sigh..

Now, i'm so KS to the extend that i will make sure whoever wanna carry louis wash their hands 1st, can smell him - but no kissing esp his face and hands.. until my bro once jokingly say that louis is made of Gold. well.. i rather get suan then if i dont't do anything and really something happen right?
actu i'm not tt ks at 1st but aft ds kept falling ill and pd told us MUST wash hands b4 carry him, cannot kiss him etc cos his immunity is lower, i started to be ks until recently, he is older..

as for touching, last time i dont lik ppl to touch his hands. cos he always put his hands into his mouth. but lik wat i said, now i'm still okay alrdy.. haha..

though now i'm not as ks as tt time, but i still dun lik ppl to kiss him, u noe, my fren will not only kiss his face, but LIPS!! can anyone teach me how to tell them NO? i told my fren dont kiss him esp she is always having MAKEUP on her face, and she lik to kiss ds's LIPS! and she said nvm one, she also kiss other babies, also okay.. =(

u noe, even my parents, inlaws, me n my hubby dun kiss ds's lips, even on face, we also seldom kiss cos my mum said baby's skin quite sensitive, if wan to kiss, must make sure our lips is clean..

actually i'm not that ks at 1st but after dear son kept falling ill and pediatrician told us MUST wash hands before carry him, cannot kiss him etc cos his immunity is lower, i started to be ks until recently, he is older..

as for touching, last time i dont lik ppl to touch his hands. cos he always put his hands into his mouth. but lik what i said, now i'm still okay alrdy.. haha..

though now i'm not as ks as that time, but i still dont lik ppl to kiss him, you know, my friend will not only kiss his face, but LIPS!! can anyone teach me how to tell them NO? i told my friend dont kiss him esp she is always having MAKEUP on her face, and she lik to kiss dear son's LIPS! and she said nvm one, she also kiss other babies, also okay.. =(

aiyooooo!!! lips????? tell her she may get charged in some country! hahahha :tlaugh:

you know, even my parents, inlaws, me n my hubby dont kiss dear son's lips, even on face, we also seldom kiss cos my mum said baby's skin quite sensitive, if want to kiss, must make sure our lips is clean..
ya ya i always nag at my hubby when he tries to kiss my baobei's lips/ face.

"oii! i thought i saw u ate ice-cream havent wash mouth??"

"hello daddy! i think u got a bit stuffy nose right??"

"alamak dear... u kidding me... just now u were scratching here n there.. now u want to sayang her little face, sure or not...."

one day he'll put a bullet in my mouth :001_302:

Ivy Miao

ME ME!!! I even asked my dad and mum to anti-bacterial their hand before touching my boy and I'd become a hygiene, clean freak! Alittle of dirt and dust where my son is ard, MUST clean em off. Else I cant sleep! Lolx!

lol Ivy.. ya anti bacterial

i placed one big bottle of hand rub near baby (inside cotbed) during her full month party.

message is clear. whahahahahhahaha

apollo

ya ya i always nag at my hubby when he tries to kiss my baobei's lips/ face.

"oii! i thought i saw you ate ice-cream havent wash mouth??"

"hello daddy! i think you got a bit stuffy nose right??"

"alamak dear... you kidding me... just now you were scratching here n there.. now you want to sayang her little face, sure or not...."

one day he'll put a bullet in my mouth :001_302:
my hubby is more particular den me!

recently we started let ds sit on the floor, without any mattress, to let him self entertain, den hubby keep ask "floor got mop bo?" LOL!!!

ME ME!!! I even asked my dad and mum to anti-bacterial their hand before touching my boy and I'd become a hygiene, clean freak! Alittle of dirt and dust where my son is around, MUST clean em off. Else I cant sleep! Lolx!
HAHAHA!! u more ks than me! but i lik!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Feliz

ME!ME!ME! :tlaugh:

Whenever i bring edlycia out, she wil attract alot of passerby cos of her thick black hair.. n everytime i feel very uneasy when pple lookin and pointing non-stop.. :eek:11:

especially during edlycia 1-2month olds as she always got sick so whenever my family members want to carry/touch her, all mus wash hand and bathe!! to e extend, they say i stingy.. :bmad:

recently there's one incident when i was boarding the bus which edlycia on my arms (kangaroo way of carrying,her face facing out). While i was tapping my card, this auntie seating in e front seat jus rise out her hand wan to touch edlycia leg/hand, luckily i saw and faster pull back den e auntie tell her fren beside her, "aiyo, she dont let me touch her baby." :eek: I was like WTF?! Who are u and why mus i let u touch my daughter?

Den whenever outsider wan to touch edlycia, i wil say she's not feeling well or i will see their actions and try to "siam":001_302:

This pic shows hw thick edlycia's hair is..

Attachments

apollo

ME!ME!ME! :tlaugh:

Whenever i bring edlycia out, she wil attract alot of passerby cos of her thick black hair.. n everytime i feel very uneasy when pple lookin and pointing non-stop.. :eek:11:

especially during edlycia 1-2month olds as she always got sick so whenever my family members want to carry/touch her, all mus wash hand and bathe!! to e extend, they say i stingy.. :bmad:

recently there's one incident when i was boarding the bus which edlycia on my arms (kangaroo way of carrying,her face facing out). While i was tapping my card, this auntie seating in e front seat just rise out her hand want to touch edlycia leg/hand, luckily i saw and faster pull back then e auntie tell her friend beside her, "aiyo, she dont let me touch her baby." :eek: I was like WTF?! Who are you and why mus i let you touch my daughter?

then whenever outsider want to touch edlycia, i wil say she's not feeling well or i will see their actions and try to "siam":001_302:

This pic shows hw thick edlycia's hair is..
OMG!!!! Edlycia really hav thick black hair!!!!

i think tt auntie v funny lorrr, y must she touch ur girl?

sometimes got ppl wanna touch ds when he was inside stroller, i agar agar sensor tio liaoo so i just gek siao didnt see them wanna touch him den just push the stroller off, go other side see things.. some ppl v extreme, will FOLLOW one lehh!!!!!!!!!! i go to another side, they also can follow all the way lorr! esp those sales assistants/promotors!

recently i brought ds to shopping den while waiting for lift, 3 promotors from departmental store saw ds and commented he v cute den got one asked "can i take photo of ur baby?" I heard it but i act blur, turned ard talk to my fren den she asked tt AGAIN! i just smiled and replied "sry, NO photo taking!"

last time we went vivo, inside the lift i suspect a lady took ds's photo using her hp, but no evidence so i cannot do anything.. =(

hahahha at least your hubby wont think u too KS about hygiene since he also scared. :Dancing_tongue:

speaking on this... i bought a bot of dettol spray a year ago. hubby NEVER bother about its existence. after baby was born, i see him using it to spray on door knobs! YES!

i think that auntie very funny lorrr, y must she touch your girl?

sometimes got ppl wanna touch dear son when he was inside stroller, i agar agar sensor tio liaoo so i just gek crazy didnt see them wanna touch him then just push the stroller off, go other side see things.. some ppl very extreme, will FOLLOW one lehh!!!!!!!!!! i go to another side, they also can follow all the way lorr! esp those sales assistants/promotors!

recently i brought dear son to shopping then while waiting for lift, 3 promotors from departmental store saw dear son and commented he very cute then got one asked "can i take photo of your baby?" I heard it but i act blur, turned around talk to my friend then she asked that AGAIN! i just smiled and replied "sry, NO photo taking!"

last time we went vivo, inside the lift i suspect a lady took dear son's photo using her hp, but no evidence so i cannot do anything.. =(

hahahhaahhhahahhahhaha *roll on the floor* so funny laa u!

apollo

hahahha at least your hubby wont think you too KS about hygiene since he also scared. :Dancing_tongue:

speaking on this... i bought a bot of dettol spray a year ago. hubby NEVER bother about its existence. after baby was born, i see him using it to spray on door knobs! YES!
HAHAHA!!! cos they are fathers alrdy.. but horr i bth my hubby, he v hygiene on ds but when washing ds bottles, sometimes got leftover milk stain deee!! OMG!!! LOL!!

btw what does the dettol spray do? my fren uses tt too, but i dunno what is it for lehh..

HAHAHA!!! cos they are fathers alrdy.. but horr i bth my hubby, he very hygiene on dear son but when washing dear son bottles, sometimes got leftover milk stain deee!! OMG!!! LOL!!

btw what does the dettol spray do? my friend uses that too, but i dont know what is it for lehh..
LOL leftover milk stain in bottles! luckily u QC on his work :001_302: im sure after that time, he is more careful lliao. :tlaugh:

let me read the bottle ah.... hehe

"Disinfecting Spray"
"Kills Viruses, Bacteria and Mold"
"Controls Mildew Growth"
"Kills 99.9% of Germs"
"Eliminates odors at the source"

:win:

ping26

HAHAHA. I sprayed lysol on my clothes before.

I work in a special needs centre & some kids are always sniffing. Since the kids don't wear face masks, I wear loh. Then there's a boy who bites or licks everything. ARGH.

I also clean table & highchair outside before putting Christine in it.

I'm too polite to tell people off when they hold or pinch or touch Christine. I wipe her hands after they're gone.

But I'll definitely tell them off immediately if they try to kiss her, esp on lips!

Once, my niece passed flu to Christine. My mum who's super unhygienic, kena from me. Now they quarantine sick kids at home. haha...

Now I have eased off a bit. But we're still sterilising our hands. Christine's already 10 mth+. Bought too many bottles of handsanitisers. haha.

apollo

HAHAHA. I sprayed lysol on my clothes before.

I work in a special needs centre & some kids are always sniffing. Since the kids dont't wear face masks, I wear loh. Then there's a boy who bites or licks everything. ARGH.

I also clean table & highchair outside before putting Christine in it.

I'm too polite to tell people off when they hold or pinch or touch Christine. I wipe her hands after they're gone.

But I'll definitely tell them off immediately if they try to kiss her, esp on lips!

Once, my niece passed flu to Christine. My mum who's super unhygienic, kena from me. Now they quarantine sick kids at home. haha...

Now I have eased off a bit. But we're still sterilising our hands. Christine's already 10 month+. Bought too many bottles of handsanitisers. haha.
me too! i will use pigoen hand & mouth wipes to wipe the hairchair whenever we go to any restautants. tt's y use up v fast.. and also, i'm lik u, many times, i dunno hw to tell ppl i dun lik them to touch n kiss ds.. only will push him away.. haha..

Feliz

i need to buy wipes for mouth and hand cos sometimes pple touch edlycia hand den edlycia wil put her hand in e mouth.. cant imagine e germs e person carry.. EEeeEEEeeeeEEEeewwWWWwwwwW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any recommandation on which brand?

btw i bought dettol handrub , so everywher i go i will bring.. If can i will tie one at edlycia stroller and put a sign ther , "Pls use me before u touch baby!" :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue:

Feliz

sometimes got ppl wanna touch dear son when he was inside stroller, i agar agar sensor tio liaoo so i just gek crazy didnt see them wanna touch him then just push the stroller off, go other side see things.. some ppl very extreme, will FOLLOW one lehh!!!!!!!!!! i go to another side, they also can follow all the way lorr! esp those sales assistants/promotors!

recently i brought dear son to shopping then while waiting for lift, 3 promotors from departmental store saw dear son and commented he very cute then got one asked "can i take photo of your baby?" I heard it but i act blur, turned around talk to my friend then she asked that AGAIN! i just smiled and replied "sry, NO photo taking!"

last time we went vivo, inside the lift i suspect a lady took dear son's photo using her hp, but no evidence so i cannot do anything.. =(

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!:elvis:JUS NOW GOT ONE ANG MO LADY ASK PERMISSON IF CAN TAKE EDLYCIA PHOTO AND I SAY YES GO AHEAD!.. JIA LAT LIAO!!

Feliz

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!:elvis:JUS NOW GOT ONE ANG MO LADY ASK PERMISSON IF CAN TAKE EDLYCIA PHOTO AND I SAY YES GO AHEAD!.. JIA LAT LIAO dunno if wil she do anythin to e photo.. :wideeyed:

jojoki

wah i think i supa bochpa mommy.. i let almost anyone touch and carry my baby. my bb super social.. so whenever she sees someone she will reach out her hands n waves. If ppl ignore her, she will even call out "ee ee ah ah" to get ppl's attention.

The newspaper blackie hands, the auntie who sells noodles, the taxi drivers, strangers, all also mst touchie touchie her.. but i dun let ppl kiss la. But there is a couple of times ppl kiss i couldnt stop in time.

wat to do la.. whn u hav fat bb is like dat. ppl just cant resist a fat baby i guess. even i will touch other ppls kids. haha.

I do get worried about germs n such, but so far okay leh.. touch wood my bb have not fallen sick b4.

Feliz

wah i think i supa bochpa mommy.. i let almost anyone touch and carry my baby. my baby super social.. so whenever she sees someone she will reach out her hands n waves. If ppl ignore her, she will even call out "ee ee " to get ppl's attention.

The newspaper blackie hands, the auntie who sells noodles, the taxi drivers, strangers, all also mst touchie touchie her.. but i dont let ppl kiss . But there is a couple of times ppl kiss i couldnt stop in time.

what to do .. whn you hav fat baby is like dat. ppl just cant resist a fat baby i guess. even i will touch other ppls kids. haha.

I do get worried about germs n such, but so far okay .. touch wood my baby have not fallen sick before.

I think i will b like u when edlycia grow older abit cos now she still small, body systems not strong..

I wan edlycia to be rugged baby.. lol~