How long does your tummy go back to pre-pregnancy size?

vane_etoile

Can anyone share how long it takes for tummy to be flat again? Does wearing a girdle or anything else help? Thanks! =)

snowbear

wearing an abdomen binder helps but gives only temporary results. I wore the abdomen binder coz i had emergency c-sect. My tummy was flat 1 month after delivery. Now even flatter than pre-pregnancy. haha... Do you bf? I bf exclusively so i think it helps me to slim down faster compared to my friends who don't...

wearing an abdomen binder helps but gives only temporary results. I wore the abdomen binder coz i had emergency c-sect. My tummy was flat 1 month after delivery. Now even flatter than pre-pregnancy. haha... Do you bf? I bf exclusively so i think it helps me to slim down faster compared to my friends who don't...
wow... super envy

yes bf really helps... my first 3month 2week bf... tummy and weigh jump!! ...........slimmer thinner flatter............

then it stays liddat till now....... i done many nv-ren-wo-zui-da product.. applied many kinds of lotion.. morning . night. and those tummy / waist / lower body pants i all try le... only very mild 进展 ....

so i conclude....if no bf.... must really every night do 10sit up at least.... no exercise, no more slim tummy le.......... i reallly very lazy to sit up / run....................................................... okii.. there's alwaays tomorrow for miie, lazy pig....

vane_etoile

Hi thanks for the info1

I bf my dd exclusively also, she's now 10days old. I hav been on a 5 day massage by a malay lady, and been wearing girdle. Seen some improvement, but the skin at belly area is wrinkly. How about yours?

Wow, I can't imgaine you can be flatter than b4 pre pregnancy. That's an encouragement! =)

Corrinne Ong

"I hav been on a 5 day massage by a malay lady, and been wearing girdle. Seen some improvement, but the skin at belly area is wrinkly."

I think you might need to wear those girdle suitable for after pregnancy.. Normal girdle only press your tummy, those mend for after pregnancy not only press, but also massage the skin to make it smooth and firm.

snowbear

Hi thanks for the info1

I bf my dd exclusively also, she's now 10days old. I hav been on a 5 day massage by a malay lady, and been wearing girdle. Seen some improvement, but the skin at belly area is wrinkly. How about yours?

Wow, I can't imgaine you can be flatter than b4 pre pregnancy. That's an encouragement! =)
I eat a lot of trash nowadays compared to pre-preg. I used to stay away from fried food, choc and ice-cream. But now, can't control leh... Despite that, i still can have flat tummy.. :) Jia you bfding mummies!

shespice

yeah i think bf helps to loose weight faster. i am also bf baby not exclusively though as i give formula also. my tummy seems to be flatter than pre pregnancy too although the skin is not as taut now, its more wringkly.
i wonder if it will stay that way if we finally stop breastfeeding?
i had the indo massage and wrap also, so maybe that helps too. however, didn't massage much or too hard coz i had c-sec.

Triquetra

Is there any slimming cream which is safe to apply during breastfeeding?
My tummy seems to have that layers of saggy skin and doesn't go away... ewww =.=

wenz

my tummy already back to pre-preg size but not my weight... still got some kilos more to lose... i look after bb myself and eat carefully...i did BF baby for awhile and the result was quite good...

apollo

i took 2 weeks for me to wear bk my preg-preg clothes, shorts and lost 10kilos.. i was on binder for a week aft my c-sect..

Triquetra

So lucky~
I have lost about 14 kgs about 2 weeks after giving birth but I still cannot fit into my pre preggie clothes.
My hips seem to have become permanently bigger :(

Ting

I wore my pre-preggie clothes on discharge :) Tight capri pants :)

Me also seem to be putting on weight recently, think cos less stress at work :p

ha, i hv one denim skirt i wore thru out my preg as hipster. now cant wear, too loose. so sad, cos i really liked tt skirt. but still keeping it hoping to wear for next preg. LOL.