how many kg?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
My older son was born 3.1kg & 49cm ... small in my opinion, especially when compared to my younger boy.

At 1-year-old, he was charted at 10.2kg & 74cm ... he reached 11.6kg & 82cm by 18 months.
However, he has been hovering around 12.0kg (+/- 0.5kg) since ... any of you (with 2-year-olds) have experienced such slow-downs as well?

My younger boy was born 4.0kg & 52cm ... to say the least, I was shocked at his size since the gynae only predicted a birth weight of no more than 3.5kg ... :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

At 6 weeks, he was charted at 5.7kg & 56cm ... at 3 months (early Feb), he was charted at 7.3kg & 62cm.
In contrast, he's definitely gaining more than the benchmark of "1kg per month, for the first 6 months" ... even getting me worried that he'd overtake his big bro soon.

hui0

my older boy weighed about 10kg when he was a year old..
now my baby girl weighs 10.5kg at 9 months old.. lol!

snowbear

My DD 8months and weighs only about 7kg. I'm wondering when she'll grow heavier. Some more recently she lost a bit of weight coz she is moving around a lot more than what she eats. Fortunately the 200g is back on her...

Queenbabe

Yes , my ex hubby is skinny type so my dd follow him also skinny now 9yrs old abt 20kg only coz she dun like to eat & eat very slow , everytime eat a little bit alr full haiz ..

My ds now gng 6mths , 8kg becoz my current hubby is tall & big size ..

As long as they r healthy & eat well , big or small size doesnt matter :)

winnie.lyy

Well, don worry. my son just turn 1 year old yesterday and he is 9.2kg! No worry about the weight, most importantly the health! As long as your BB is healthy and growing steadily.. why to worry?

Jane Chow

My DD is 10th mth old and weighs around 8.2 kg.....PD said her weight is ok...but she looks abit skinny and not chubby at all..sigh...nvm..as long as she is healthy..I am happy... :)

Phoebii Cheng

My son is 13mth plus and he is abt 10kg......last time my hubby brought him to the PD, PD said his weight is ok.....

Yup, do agree that so long as he is healthy.....its ok :tlaugh:

MummyLinda

My Bb ger weight 12kg at 13 mths (1yr 1mth) - She slim down quite alot liao le, used to be like lotus Root. Sobsob.