how many month can bring baby to public pool?

LoVeS

4mths old should b ok alrdy as long as u keep an eye on ur bb ~:tlaugh: BUT not all bb r comfortable of swimming for the 1st time~

CanCanMum

hi all, wondering how many month then can bring baby to swim at public pool?
one of excolleagues bring his baby to public pool at 2months old...

i only tried when my boy was 15 months.

he was damn scared ley.....LOLs...think he 4got he used to swim inside the amniotic fluid liaoz....

LoVeS

he was damn scared ley.....LOLs...think he 4got he used to swim inside the amniotic fluid liaoz....
Ur son is nt alone lor~ So far we bring our ds to swimming quite a few times, 4mths once, 8mths once n also recently once but all the time he so damn scared tat he shiver so badly n crying while hugging me like a koala bear:tlaugh:

CanCanMum

Ur son is nt alone lor~ So far we bring our ds to swimming quite a few times, 4mths once, 8mths once n also recently once but all the time he so damn scared tat he shiver so badly n crying while hugging me like a koala bear:tlaugh:
huh~ tot bring bb to swim earlier they wonx be scared???

tat time my DH immersed him into water wo warning lols.....1,2,3!!!

LoVeS

huh~ tot bring bb to swim earlier they wonx be scared???

tat time my DH immersed him into water wo warning lols.....1,2,3!!!
we brought him to bb pool he aso scared~ thru out juz hug onto me n refused to let go ~ :tlaugh:

Porukadotzu

4mths old should b ok alrdy as long as u keep an eye on ur bb ~:tlaugh: BUT not all bb r comfortable of swimming for the 1st time~
Hi Loves!
waw you have another baby coming up?? congratzz!!! know the gender yet?

yea i wanna try to take bb to play around at the pool so she can get used to floating

Porukadotzu

2 month i tink too small... afraid bb catch a cold...

yea, after 15 month not floating baby can forget the feeling hhehe

LoVeS

Hi Loves!
waw you have another baby coming up?? congratzz!!! know the gender yet?

yea i wanna try to take bb to play around at the pool so she can get used to floating
tks for ur grats~ ya another bb n tis time rd is bb ger~~ now 27wks preg liao~~

I tink u should try bring ur ger to pool n try out, u nv knw she might like it lor coz nt all bb is same like my ds so hum ji~ LOL:tlaugh:

LoVeS

today my ger 6 mth, so i guess i can bring her to float today hehe :Dancing_wub:
Ya go ahead bring her to pool but muz really hold onto her at 1st~ Let her get used to the water there 1st as the water there abit cold n aso they might feel insecure at 1st~ :wong19:

mm45

did you have to put ur bb in one of those huggies swimmers' diapers when u first brought her to pool?

LoVeS

Nope i didnt put on any diapers for my son when he go swim~ we roughly knw when he will poo so is pretty safe~

CanCanMum

did you have to put ur bb in one of those huggies swimmers' diapers when u first brought her to pool?
no need coz i changed his diapers before dropping him inside water...

but we lazy to put on den he pee when at the deck....after about 1.5hours swim....heeeee