How many pcs of Diapers they change per day? Mine will leak,why?

yvonne_ktw

Hi Hi,
Can share about how many pcs you all change per day?
My boi 2mth plus abt 5-6pcs per day(base on 24hour time)

My boi in Sarong his pamper will leak one. It leak on either side or the back.

Like now i just let him try huggies dry comfort M size. Just now leak a little at the left of the back.

autumn82

Never wear properly? Too big? Too small? Pampers used to wear S size? or Newborn?

At 2mth+, my DS also change ard 5-6 diapers. Only ard 4mth+ got lazy, 24hrs use 3-4 only. LOL. :p

U can try Mamypoko, it's good. Pampers also not bad leh. I only like these two brands. Tried Huggies, DS leak. Too small the cut..

Last edited:

LoVeS

It could b ur using too big size? Or mayb u didnt wear properly as u need to tuck properly on the side of the tape there n aso adjust the side in order nt to leak. Normally i change my ds's diaper 4-5hrly depending on how much he urine~

Jane Chow

I think your diaper is too big for your baby....when my baby 2 mths old..I gave her new-born or S size....not wear it properly will also cause the leak..

yvonne_ktw

Last time i used New Born till 1mth plus and it's very tight,my sister asked me to changed.
Then, i;ve changed to PETPET S size everything is ok till i've changed to GIant S size the back always leak no matter how tight i wear.In the end i wear too tight and his tight got the red rubber mark.

THen, my fren saw it and say he can't wear S liao.
Then, i buy Drypers M size. I wear it very tight and fit it very nicely on both side till his tight will have red marks, when he's in sarong it will leak. Heard my fren says drypers will leak and one fren says she's using dryper no leak says my boi's weight still not up to M size.
Then, i buy huggies dry S size and mamy poko S size.
Mamy poko will have red marks and leak abit.
Huggies wunt have red marks but the sides seems too small and can't fit nicely on both side.
Latest, HUggies Dry comfort M size the size i see ok.but both size like not long enough to go to the back.he sleep on bed then later on both side leak.

Queenbabe

Hmm i think M-size also quite big for ur 2mth baby. Mine DS using M-size weight 7kg now - Ntuc brand , Huggies Ultra & MamyPoko Pull up.

Queenbabe

Then shld be ok M-size coz some cutting very different like i use Huggies i feel it is just nice but Mamypoko pullup very big . How many hrs u change for ur DS

yvonne_ktw

But S size very small. Cannot cover the side enough n the tight red red.My 2mth plus boi weight 5.4kg now. Really cant fit M size? like that wat brand should i try?

Queenbabe

Then u remain using M size . I think Huggies M size is ok ? Or u use back Petpet like u mention is ok ? Coz for me drypers not good , within 4-5hrs must change if not will leak . How many Hrs do u change for ur Boy ?

yvonne_ktw

I duno why huggies will leak sia. Maybe too full le? But boi oni front full nia, back very dry. very wasted sia. /i think abt 4 to 5hrs bah.

Queenbabe

How could it be ? U sure u make it tight enough ? Huggies is good can really till next morning lo n becoz is boy so only wet in front bt dry at the back :) . But normally for my DS if overnight until next morning is wet the whole diaper instead of front only .

CanCanMum

if i dun rem wrongly last time my boy changed 7 diapers a day. Intervals of about 2-3 hours. Perhaps u gonna change by 2 hour intervals....last time use diapers like mad.

LoVeS

Last time i used New Born till 1mth plus and it's very tight,my sister asked me to changed.
Then, i;ve changed to PETPET S size everything is ok till i've changed to GIant S size the back always leak no matter how tight i wear.In the end i wear too tight and his tight got the red rubber mark.

THen, my fren saw it and say he can't wear S liao.
Then, i buy Drypers M size. I wear it very tight and fit it very nicely on both side till his tight will have red marks, when he's in sarong it will leak. Heard my fren says drypers will leak and one fren says she's using dryper no leak says my boi's weight still not up to M size.
Then, i buy huggies dry S size and mamy poko S size.
Mamy poko will have red marks and leak abit.
Huggies wunt have red marks but the sides seems too small and can't fit nicely on both side.
Latest, HUggies Dry comfort M size the size i see ok.but both size like not long enough to go to the back.he sleep on bed then later on both side leak.
Btw nt all diapers size r the same wor even though they r S or M size~ Coz their cutting r diff n etc so sum can b bigger or smaller~

Lotus

if i dun rem wrongly last time my boy changed 7 diapers a day. Intervals of about 2-3 hours. Perhaps u gonna change by 2 hour intervals....last time use diapers like mad.

Agree. I changed eveytime diaper was wet, about 8 times a day.

I always like diaper to be too big rather than too small, so alwys go to next size as soon as possible. Never had leaking problem with Dryers or Mamy Poko.

LoVeS

I duno why huggies will leak sia. Maybe too full le? But boi oni front full nia, back very dry. very wasted sia. /i think abt 4 to 5hrs bah.
boys are like tat one~ MY ds diapers aso very often only in front alot of urine coz u knw lah they haf "bird" unlike us where can spread out our urine on the diapers~ So the front or side will leak if the front haf too much urine alrdy~ 4hrly change is normal alrdy~

yvonne_ktw

Haha.. I think something wrong with my wearing on my 1st try on huggies. I tried again and everything goes fine now.
I'm using huggies M size and i find it good because it will not cause his tight red red.
Yday i;ve bought pampers comfort M size and it's not bad too. But hor, when it's full the cotton get lumpy like that. But huggies wunt, very neat one.

mommy.loves

I am using dryers and it leaks too. Especially fustrating whenever we go out as the urine will wet my clothes and my baby's too. I tried using a smaller size (M) but my baby butt became red with the lines so i gave up and the the bigger size (L).

CanCanMum

my boy oso on drypers since birth till now only during night times....yes it leaks if u dun wear tight enuff.....my darlin autumn82 gave me a pack of mamy poko to try....yet to finish the drypers so waiting to finish before i try...she says its good.

autumn82

my boy oso on drypers since birth till now only during night times....yes it leaks if u dun wear tight enuff.....my darlin autumn82 gave me a pack of mamy poko to try....yet to finish the drypers so waiting to finish before i try...she says its good.
Yesh darling.. Dun have to keep on telling tat... Wait ppl pm me to ask me for mamypoko diapers... :tlaugh: