how many times do you bath your baby?

elmo493

How many times did you bath your baby per day and at what time?
When you allow them into the swimming pool?

autumn82

When Iggy was NB-4mths old, I bath him at 7-7.30am and wipe at 6pm. From 4mths-now, I bath him at 7-7.30am and 5.30pm daily.

So far Iggy has only been in those individual baby pool. Have yet to brought him to public pools but it shld be relatively safe to go when they r ard 5mths or even younger! :)

elmo493

is it too early to bath in 7.30am.

My son sweat alot so bath for 3 times. The latest one is abt an hour before he sleep

When Iggy was NB-4mths old, I bath him at 7-7.30am and wipe at 6pm. From 4mths-now, I bath him at 7-7.30am and 5.30pm daily.

So far Iggy has only been in those individual baby pool. Have yet to brought him to public pools but it shld be relatively safe to go when they r ard 5mths or even younger! :)

oblong

elmo, how's old is your DS now?

when Jeff was a NB - 6mths, we usually bathe him abt 10am in the morning and wipe at abt 6pm. Since he turned 6mths, we bathe him twice a day. (10am in the morning and 6pm in the evening).

I have plans to bring jeff to the public pool but haven't found enuff time and energy yet. also, have buy swimming suit for him yet...... :shyxxx:

snowbear

I bathe Alicia after her lunch (about 1pm) and if she's not too sweaty she'll get wiped just before she goes to bed. If not, i'd bathe her at about 8 or 9pm.

Brought her to public pool when she was 6 months old. She loves swimming!!

autumn82

is it too early to bath in 7.30am.

My son sweat alot so bath for 3 times. The latest one is abt an hour before he sleep
For me, I think it is fine to bath at anytime so long u wipe the baby dry fast enuff. :tlaugh:3x? Wow... Tat's alot.. Heh. How old is yr handsome? :)

sarahling

My baby girl perspires a lot too!! She's always feeling very hot (esp her head) and i always check her temp for fever... but nope. Even in aircon room (26-28 degree cel), i can still see beads of perspiration on her head.

Now that she's older about 5 mth plus, I'd bathe her twice. She's in infant care now. They bathe her whenever she poo...so that would be more than twice a day!

autumn82

My baby girl perspires a lot too!! She's always feeling very hot (esp her head) and i always check her temp for fever... but nope. Even in aircon room (26-28 degree cel), i can still see beads of perspiration on her head.

Now that she's older about 5 mth plus, I'd bathe her twice. She's in infant care now. They bathe her whenever she poo...so that would be more than twice a day!
Wow, your aircon set @ 26-28deg? So warm? No wonder she still perspire...:tlaugh:prob can try 23-25deg instead. More ideal for babies. :001_302:

LoVeS

Normally i bath my ds twice per day since he was young n we 1st bring him to swim is when he is 4mth+ old~

jazz_sofia

my little girl is coming to 31mos...i bathe her twice, 1st in the mornibng arnd 8:30am and then at night before she sleeps...well, in the afternn when its reaslly warm i give her shower.

gjesus

In Winter weather , I bath my baby for only one time with hot water..
and In summer weather , I bath my baby for 2 times with cold water.

annie

i bath her once before sleep at night only. i heard its very drying for bb's skin if bath too often.. if they get sweaty maybe u would just like to wipe? or bath with just water. not soap. cos soap too drying if use too often.. bb who cant crawl n walk are not that dirty...

anyway anyone experiencing bb often scream n shout during bath? my girl sometimes can play comfotably inside but sometimes when i start the bathing routine eg cleaning her face only she started to cry.. then put her into bath tub she scream! i wonder y... dunno she is simply overtired thus dun wanna bath or wat... how about you all's bb?

shespice

i bath her once before sleep at night only. i heard its very drying for bb's skin if bath too often.. if they get sweaty maybe u would just like to wipe? or bath with just water. not soap. cos soap too drying if use too often.. bb who cant crawl n walk are not that dirty...

anyway anyone experiencing bb often scream n shout during bath? my girl sometimes can play comfotably inside but sometimes when i start the bathing routine eg cleaning her face only she started to cry.. then put her into bath tub she scream! i wonder y... dunno she is simply overtired thus dun wanna bath or wat... how about you all's bb?
usually bath is done twice a day at the nanny's....but due to hot weather these days, i would bathe her again before she sleeps coz she feels more relaxed after bath. so far my gal enjoys her bath very much and likes when i shampoo her hair too lol.
as for your bb crying, yeah maybe overtired and dislike sudden uncomfortable feeling or maybe just change of mood? :). maybe if wiping her face, start out gently and wipe bit by bit first instead of putting entire towel onto face. as for bath, perhaps let her feet feel the water first or pat her with water first before putting her in the tub? how about the temperature of the water? too hot or too cold? hope she will soon be able to enjoy her bath time :)

annie

she strange strange one la. she love the bath since young but then sometimes she scream n shout dunno y. the water temp has always been more or less the same each time n the routines also.. i always clean her bit by bit eg eyes first then nose, mouth n then entire face. she somehow seems to hate washing her hair esp. i can sense that she is going to cry when i shampoo her or she will jsut start to cry during shampoo. but not always also.. like i said she strange strange one. sometimes ok sometimes not ok i also dunno y. however, i realise most of the time when she cry n scream during shower is when her daddy is home. i guess maybe she wants to play with him more ba.. cos he dosent always come home early.. on days when he is late, she goes to bath pretty decently...

i started this bathing before sleep routine since she is home from hospital and sometimes she fell asleep while im changing her or immediately after i changed her when she is on my bed lol. so since she gets sleepy easily after a bath, i continue it as a routine...