How many wallets do you own?

shopaholic

I hv 2 but am thinking of getting the 3rd one. I dont really change wallets often but somehow, when you see something you like, you just feel like owning it!! :p

How about you? :)

iwan2noe

i have got 2.
One for formal use the other when i go out for lunch.. just a small pouch that hold notes (folded of coz) and coins :)

Lynnie

I have quite a number of wallets and coin pouches...
Change my wallet like every 2-3 years, and still keeping the old ones coz they are in good condition.
Keep getting pouches to keep the different currencies oso... think gotta give up this habit!

diymummy

I have 3. One for my normal use, one to store foreign currencies, one for travelling. But I've owned these wallets for ages.

S

str@wb3rry's

I have 2 but am thinking of getting the 3rd one. I dont really change wallets often but somehow, when you see something you like, you just feel like owning it!! :p

How about you? :)
Hello Shopaholic.

I own 3 wallets too. I understand how you feel when you see something you like and you want to own it (=

snowbear

I've got 3! One old one which i find too bulky these days (use it to store credit cards i dun really use... hahaha), one smaller more compact one (yes, this is the new one to replace the bulky wallet.. hehe) and one for going to the wet market. :)

jtay72

i have about 10 wallets. now i wished that i didn't buy too many coz i hardly use them all. i don't like switching wallets as well, just can't help it when i see a new design, i just have to have it.

iwan2noe

i have about 10 wallets. now i wished that i didn't buy too many coz i hardly use them all. i dont't like switching wallets as well, just can't help it when i see a new design, i just have to have it.
Hi jtay72,

I understand how you feel. I also have the rush to wanna change hp very frequently previously, but manage to curb this bad habit after 'psychoing myself...

Hope you cacurb this rush rash to buy wallets.if the wallets you brought are branded and leather types you will see them deteroriate sooner or later..I mean though they are branded and exp, you must safe keep it properly.Improper storage will cause mouldy leather wallets, if exposured to moist or other particles. Best to keep them in the dust bag that comes with the wallets..

No Offend, just a pc of advice :)