how much did you spend bb's 1 yr old birthday celebration?

spoonie

Hihi... i would like to start planning budget for my dd's 1 yr old birthday.

1) please share how much did you spend overall for ur precious's birthday
2) what did you spend on?

thanks!

jedamum

We have very very low key...just distribution of cakes.

1) please share how much did you spend overall for ur precious's birthday
ds1 - $280
ds2 - $210
2) what did you spend on?
cakes only

:tlaugh:

huiling

i only spend on buffet & cake for my dd.i think less than $500
tis yr will b my ds,think will b e same plan also lor....

AndyMum

for my son...we never invited the people...just both our parents, my brother ,sister in law....we went out eat...after that we take and sing birthday song ,take photo at home sweet home...:tlaugh:...cos ful month we invited people and buffer,..so we make it simple...
about 100 dinner+cake ..forgot already 7 years ago:001_302:

jeSsie_Dz

for 1st DD i nv celeb cox she got stranger anxiety.. so no pt.. as if ppl come she sure cry thus only buy a small cake for her nia..

less than $20 :)

elaine01

For DS's 1st birthday, spent less than $200 on dinner & cake. celebrated with nanny & neighbours who always play with DS.

vodkager

DS 1st birthday, $700-$800 plus for the buffet (heng, mil absorb).. $200 plus for chalet.. $250 plus for the cake..

mae

Alexx 1st B-day $1000...for 80++pax...celebrated in Phil. have catered lots of food, with 2 layered cake...with 1 whole roasted pig (lechon) and etc...

spoonie

Alexx 1st B-day $1000...for 80++pax...celebrated in Phil. have catered lots of food, with 2 layered cake...with 1 whole roasted pig (lechon) and etc...
wah! big celebration! hehehhee
did alexx get many toys & angbaos? :D

mae

wah! big celebration! hehehhee
did alexx get many toys & angbaos? :D
yes spoonie she got lots of toys and cash!!!

but it's never easy to organize a big celebration...need to have food taste a week before...need to see that all materials needed for the party are complete especially the tables & chairs, need to know the motif & color coordination, need to confirm visitors 2 days before...need to follow up the pastry shop for the cake...need to pack giveaways for adults & for kids..duh it's very tiring...but I enjoy organising kids party...:tlaugh:

spoonie

mae u making me excited! i cant wait to celebrate my dd's 1 yr old birthday hehehehe... but i haven plan the celebration yet.

any good recommendations or contact numbers?

mae

mae u making me excited! i cant wait to celebrate my dd's 1 yr old birthday hehehehe... but i haven plan the celebration yet.

any good recommendations or contact numbers?
Spoonie dear,

I think bluechin can help you much with this questions as I celebrated 1st B-day of Alexx in Phil. :001_302:

Cheers,
Mae:)

stonston

reading this thread makes me excited!! but my boi not so fast 1st bday...hahaha...but, expected will be v big jus like his 1st mth....n as expected, my parents will be footing e bill again n he will get tonnes of angpows!

n already buy alot of birthday deco fm US...hehehe...so KS!!

jus wondering any1 attended birthday @ chalet b4? how was it? cos to me i find parking is no good, hard to access for pple who dun drive also....
my parents tinking of having at hotel/restaurant...

mae

stonston,

if in Chalet i think there is not enough space. Yeah i think it's better in one of the function rooms of a hotel so you can decorate & more spacious.

Way back in Phil. I really rented a party room to celebrate alexx 1st b-day.

stonston

stonston,

if in Chalet i think there is not enough space. Yeah i think it's better in one of the function rooms of a hotel so you can decorate & more spacious.

Way back in Phil. I really rented a party room to celebrate alexx 1st b-day.
my Filipina helper also told me to have it in hotel...n her bday is jus a few days after my boi's!! she's v excited abt celebrating my boi's bday too!

my hb decided either hotel or restaurant it shall be...now checking out packages n pricing....expected turn out will be same or more than bb full mth since family alone already 100+ pple....plus by then alot of our single frens already married n will bring spouse....

btw, my helper is quite 'pantang'....so any idea wot types of gifts we should avoid giving her?