How much monthly to hired a maid or a nanny???

stonston

maid: salary from $300 - $500 (i'm paying $400 for my new Filipina without any experience) + $170 levy monthly...

then u gotta pay agency fee (can be anythign from $88 to $1000)...then gotta add insurance, etc etc...expect to pay average $500...

then u gotta pay for maid's food, medical, etc...most agency will require upfront payment for the maid's loan which will be deducted from their pay for 7-8mths....if u dun wanna pay upfront, u gotta pay higher angecy fee lor...

Nanny is ard $500/mth or $550/mth if giving solids already...

veronica

maid: salary from $300 - $500 (i'm paying $400 for my new Filipina without any experience) + $170 levy monthly...

then u gotta pay agency fee (can be anythign from $88 to $1000)...then gotta add insurance, etc etc...expect to pay average $500...

then u gotta pay for maid's food, medical, etc...most agency will require upfront payment for the maid's loan which will be deducted from their pay for 7-8mths....if u dun wanna pay upfront, u gotta pay higher angecy fee lor...

Nanny is ard $500/mth or $550/mth if giving solids already...
The salary for PHIL increased again?? The last time I heard was only $330 for fresh with one day off and $350 for fresh with no day off...

mcqueen

Yalo, why so expensive? My fren just hired fresh phil maid $340 without off-day. I paid my maid $350 with one day off, she has 3yrs exp in spore and so far quite satisfied hers performance, going to renew hers contract and increase hers salary.

stonston

yupz, increased again...sianz...those $300+ range one is in the training centre very very long n no one hire de....newly recruited ones all very exp ar...

mine is $400 no off day...

mcqueen, ur news is outdated since ur maid with u almost 2 yrs le!

veronica

Aiyo....everything increase but not our salary. Indo maid's salary also increased.... but the quality....hai...

rjj

For a better one,
and it is about hk$3000 per month in our country.

That's the problem, all the good ones go HK or TWN.

New ones mostly come SG or Msia, learn and get experience then go there to work, salary higher ma.... :(

dek2k8

Alpha Male

New ones mostly come SG or Msia, learn and get experience then go there to work, salary higher ma.... :(
Yes, agreed.
Everyone will wish for better earnings or conditions.
It is normal to human being.

:tlaugh::001_302:

JenLee98

Currently hving a Philp one with no exp $350, will be switching to an experienced Indon one (>10 yrs exp in both Spore & Indon) also at the same price !

leey

This is because the local labour ordinance or law imposes more protection on them.:001_302:

weishy

better maids/helpers go there but in hkg,if ur helper gets pregnant.......u'lll hv to bear all her bills till after delivery.....so......they're veyr well protected in hkg.

IN dubai etc.....they get rape by their male employers then sent back home immdiately or they'l push them down the house etc la....hear from them inflight(somestimes hv to go ont hose flts)

one of my friend helped to deliver bb inflight this yr....from dubai to hkg route!!!!!!she said its a good experience but its so dangerous,ladies dun ever try that(remember there;s no medical help inflight)

chachaleo

Huh my maid jus arrived 6 mths ago n her salary is $340 with no off days (no experience)..how come suddenly jump to $400?? scary leh...then how much to increase her later?

leey

better maids/helpers go there but in hkg,if ur helper gets pregnant.......u'lll hv to bear all her bills till after delivery.....so......they're veyr well protected in hkg.

IN dubai etc.....they get rape by their male employers then sent back home immdiately or they'l push them down the house etc la....hear from them inflight(somestimes hv to go ont hose flts)

one of my friend helped to deliver bb inflight this yr....from dubai to hkg route!!!!!!she said its a good experience but its so dangerous,ladies dun ever try that(remember there;s no medical help inflight)
Yes, this is the situation in HK.
And all goods price raises up ; eating, living & travelling etc.