How often do you feel the urge to urinate?

bellerichez

Partly it's psychological... sleeping disorder >.<
How about you? Just woke up?

Haha. Yup i just woke up not long ago. Dunno why the timing like that also. Nowadays i slp from 10pm - 2am then 5 or 6am will sleep till afternoon then wake up. Actually i think i sleep quite alot. But will still wake up to go toilet. That's what i hate cos sometimes having sweet dreams. Haha. I think u don't keep thinking abt toilet, u think about your baby eg. talk to your baby or do other things that won't keep u thinking about the toilet. BTW How many weeks pregnant are u already?

Triquetra

Haha. Yup i just woke up not long ago. dont know why the timing like that also. Nowadays i sleep from 10pm - 2am then 5 or 6am will sleep till afternoon then wake up. Actually i think i sleep quite alot. But will still wake up to go toilet. That's what i hate cos sometimes having sweet dreams. Haha. I think you dont't keep thinking about toilet, you think about your baby eg. talk to your baby or do other things that won't keep you thinking about the toilet. BTW How many weeks pregnant are you already?
Currently 35 weeks + pregnant.
Guess will be inducing at 37 weeks :(

Triquetra

Oic. Did you told your gynae about this? I mean what did he or she say? Itzzit the baby lying on your bladder? Oh so you told your gynae that you want to be induce at week 37?
I told my gynae, she did tell me that it's most probably the pressure from baby on my bladder. She also arranged me to visit a psychiatrist because I am getting sleeping disorder and anxiety attack from the constant urge to pee.

I told her about wanting to induce earlier, she said I have to wait till at least 37 weeks and by then another gynae (cause she's on maternity leave) will advise me on the induction.

I feel so helpless and guilty at the same time =(

bellerichez

I told my gynae, she did tell me that it's most probably the pressure from baby on my bladder. She also arranged me to visit a psychiatrist because I am getting sleeping disorder and anxiety attack from the constant urge to pee.

I told her about wanting to induce earlier, she said I have to wait till at least 37 weeks and by then another gynae (cause she's on maternity leave) will advise me on the induction.

I feel so helpless and guilty at the same time =(
You should feel strong for the sake of your baby. It's not your fault. I mean you can't stop your baby from lying low. Ya cos i heard that 37 week is the full-term. Oh your gynae is also pregnant? Did u try talking to your baby? Tell your baby to be good cos mommy feeling very tired.

Triquetra

You should feel strong for the sake of your baby. It's not your fault. I mean you can't stop your baby from lying low. Ya cos i heard that 37 week is the full-term. Oh your gynae is also pregnant? Did you try talking to your baby? Tell your baby to be good cos mommy feeling very tired.
Yah she's pregnant and will be away until September (however she still replies to my emails). My hubby and I always talk to her but I think she also can't help it. Afterall, she still has to grow.

bellerichez

Yah she's pregnant and will be away until September (however she still replies to my emails). My hubby and I always talk to her but I think she also can't help it. Afterall, she still has to grow.

There's another gyane who is going to help u out right by then? Maybe u can your current gynae to introduce the gyane who is going to help u out on that day so that u can know him/her better i mean if there's any question u can ask him/her too. Maybe she/he got a different way of helping u out?

Triquetra

There's another gyane who is going to help you out right by then? Maybe you can your current gynae to introduce the gyane who is going to help you out on that day so that you can know him/her better i mean if there's any question you can ask him/her too. Maybe she/he got a different way of helping you out?
Original gynae has prescribed piriton to help me to slp but no use >.<"

I was seeing another gynae whom she arranged but don't feel comfortable with her and thus asked her to recommend another one.

Triquetra

Oic. How many hours did you manage to sleep a day?
It has been slightly better for the past 3 days, getting 4 - 6 hours of sleep. Woke up at 6am this morning, still feel sleepy but can't fall asleep and now the urge to urinate is bugging me again T.T

Stan

It has been slightly better for the past 3 days, getting 4 - 6 hours of sleep. Woke up at 6am this morning, still feel sleepy but can't fall asleep and now the urge to urinate is bugging me again T.T
some say waking up to pee in the middle of the night is 'training' and 'preparation' when baby arrives.
at first i was totally exhausted, strangely i am getting used to it... wake up pee, fall back to sleep and wake up feeling not too bad...

Triquetra

some say waking up to pee in the middle of the night is 'training' and 'preparation' when baby arrives.
at first i was totally exhausted, strangely i am getting used to it... wake up pee, fall back to sleep and wake up feeling not too bad...
I can't even fall back to sleep after I have woken up to pee =(

bellerichez

This is my routine exercise. I used to do this before pregnant in aerobics and now pregnant, i usually do 5-10 mins daily too. Nope, not helping :/

Huh no use meh? Many people told me it's good even the internet. Haha. Maybe u are use to it already that's why find it no use? or really makes no diff even if u nv do?

bellerichez

This is my routine exercise. I used to do this before pregnant in aerobics and now pregnant, i usually do 5-10 mins daily too. Nope, not helping :/

Huh no use meh? Many people told me it's good even the internet. Haha. Maybe u are use to it already that's why find it no use? or really makes no diff even if u nv do?

shiseru

Huh no use meh? Many people told me it's good even the internet. Haha. Maybe you are use to it already that's why find it no use? or really makes no diff even if you never do?
Yeah, maybe got so used to it hehehe... so nowadays i will try not to drink too much before sleep. This way I won't wake up in the night andi can sleep till the next morning liaoz :D

Triquetra

It seems like pay back time for me.
During my second trimester, I didn't even need to wake up to pee...
Don't feel any discomfort but now I can't even sleep because I have to pee so much -_-"

Meh~ I rather have it balanced =(