How often do you feel the urge to urinate?

Triquetra

Yeah yeah. Agree =) Pressure on the bladder. Nowadays i also have the urged to go toilet frequently. Third trimester i cannot breath properly .
Same same, I always feel breathless.
Sometimes when I lie down, I have to sit/jump up immediately to catch my breath. Do you get heartburn?

bellerichez

Same same, I always feel breathless.
Sometimes when I lie down, I have to sit/jump up immediately to catch my breath. Do you get heartburn?

Yup heartburn sucks. I only got it like 3 or 4 times before and i hate it. The feeling is eeeeeeeee. I feel breathless, baby kicking too much like non-stop, tight tummy & a little bit of urge to go toilet but not that often. I always tell myself it's my mind that's doing the trick.

For the breathless part, I never jump up but whenever i feel uncomfortable i will sit right up and see how everything goes. I realize that sometimes when I'm feeling uncomfortable i will take a walk to the kitchen then back to the room again. After that i feel better. Then continue to lie down and rest again.

-jOanna

Yup heartburn sucks. I only got it like 3 or 4 times before and i hate it. The feeling is eeeeeeeee. I feel breathless, baby kicking too much like non-stop, tight tummy & a little bit of urge to go toilet but not that often. I always tell myself it's my mind that's doing the trick.

For the breathless part, I never jump up but whenever i feel uncomfortable i will sit right up and see how everything goes. I realize that sometimes when I'm feeling uncomfortable i will take a walk to the kitchen then back to the room again. After that i feel better. Then continue to lie down and rest again.
That's why at night I have to stack 2-3 pillows in order to breathe properly..
I juz realised I keep going to toilet in 2-3hr, sometimes 1hr ... Feel so irritated! Imagine i work keep go toilet -.-

bellerichez

That's why at night I have to stack 2-3 pillows in order to breathe properly..
I just realised I keep going to toilet in 2-3hr, sometimes 1hr ... Feel so irritated! Imagine i work keep go toilet -.-
I don't have so many pillow. So only can sit right up or take a walk to the kitchen to drink some water. 2-3hours one toilet trip is better already. Mine is like 30mins once. At night when i sleep, every 2-4 hours one toilet trip. *Endure* Everything will be over soon. A few more weeks to go.

-jOanna

I dont't have so many pillow. So only can sit right up or take a walk to the kitchen to drink some water. 2-3hours one toilet trip is better already. Mine is like 30mins once. At night when i sleep, every 2-4 hours one toilet trip. *Endure* Everything will be over soon. A few more weeks to go.
My hubby read the book "What to expect When you're expecting" also.. so he saw the part where they said about stacking high so somehow our bed got 6 pillows and 1 bolster now HAHA! and 3-4 are mine.. hehe.. no space to slp also :S btw our EDD quite near :D

Stan

My hubby read the book "What to expect When you're expecting" also.. so he saw the part where they said about stacking high so somehow our bed got 6 pillows and 1 bolster now HAHA! and 3-4 are mine.. hehe.. no space to sleep also :S btw our EDD quite near :D
I am reading this book too! Excellent content..
Also bot "What to expect during the 1st year" to start reading in advance!!

bellerichez

My hubby read the book "What to expect When you're expecting" also.. so he saw the part where they said about stacking high so somehow our bed got 6 pillows and 1 bolster now HAHA! and 3-4 are mine.. hehe.. no space to sleep also :S btw our EDD quite near :D
Wah 6 pillows. Please donate some pillows to me. Haha. Joking. But stack so high how to sleep? Oh ya i think my EDD is 2 days later than yours. But many older people keep telling me that baby won't come out on the EDD one sure come out earlier than what the doc expect. Then i say erm i dunno leh.

Last edited:

-jOanna

I am reading this book too! Excellent content..
Also bot "What to expect during the 1st year" to start reading in advance!!
Have yet to buy that book..
Anyways when is your EDD? mine is 3rd oct at TMC :D
Gynae said might come out 38weeks [average]
My boss gave my Maternity leave from 9th sept onwards but after minus all my Annual Leave can go leave on 1st sept le..

Stan

Have yet to buy that book..
Anyways when is your EDD? mine is 3rd oct at Thomson Medical Center :D
Gynae said might come out 38weeks [average]
My boss gave my Maternity leave from 9th sept onwards but after minus all my Annual Leave can go leave on 1st sept ..
oic.. the 2nd book is also categorize into month by month... i use it for toilet read... :001_302:....
My EDD is 29th Oct.... u will be on leave SOON! can rest at home... cos will be quite heavy...
am taking annual leave from mid oct ard 38 weeks.. since gotta clear all my leave.....

-jOanna

oic.. the 2nd book is also categorize into month by month... i use it for toilet read... :001_302:....
My EDD is 29th Oct.... you will be on leave SOON! can rest at home... cos will be quite heavy...
am taking annual leave from mid oct around 38 weeks.. since gotta clear all my leave.....
Oh that's good.. my boss cleared mine early.. i duno leh.. cuz my jobscope is shift work and need to stand and walk for 9hrs 1... hardly can sit..

Yesterday just went back to work, and after finish work I walk like a crippled.. -_- so tired.. Then asked my Hubby to massage for me.. like all my blood cannot pass thru..

iwan2noe

Hi mummies,

Am wondering how often do you find yourself going to the toilet? How many weeks pregnant at that time/now?

I find myself going to the bathroom every 5 minutes (at least). It's extremely disturbing, I can't even fall asleep at night :(
Wow, Triquetra, i was abt to post abt my more frequent urinating tdy...
I am in my 16th wks, then keep gg to the toilet like very 15-30 mins even when i didnt drink alot ... just did a scan and saw my bb lying horizontally in my womb..mayb that's the reason why keep visiting the toilet to wee wee? hehe:err:

bellerichez

Wow, Triquetra, i was about to post about my more frequent urinating tdy...
I am in my 16th wks, then keep gg to the toilet like very 15-30 mins even when i didnt drink alot ... just did a scan and saw my baby lying horizontally in my womb..mayb that's the reason why keep visiting the toilet to wee wee? hehe:err:

I thought frequent urge to urinate only occurs during the first and third trimester? You're in your second trimester already right? Must drink lots of water, if not your baby also got not enough water.

Triquetra

Wow, Triquetra, i was about to post about my more frequent urinating tdy...
I am in my 16th wks, then keep gg to the toilet like very 15-30 mins even when i didnt drink alot ... just did a scan and saw my baby lying horizontally in my womb..mayb that's the reason why keep visiting the toilet to wee wee? hehe:err:
15-30 minutes during the second trimester is quite bad...
Did you check with your gynae?

Triquetra

I thought frequent urge to urinate only occurs during the first and third trimester? You're in your second trimester already right? Must drink lots of water, if not your baby also got not enough water.
The urge to pee doesn't subside during the second trimester, unlike morning sickness, heartburn and fatigue etc :(

iwan2noe

15-30 minutes during the second trimester is quite bad...
Did you check with your gynae?
H Triquetra,

I did not, as i have foregotten about it after being so exicted to see my bb =) on the ultrasound machine...Weehee!!
but today i felt better le... hope it don't persist...otherwise i will need to tell my gynae abt it in my next visit in 4 wks time or earlier if the urge is unbearable....

Thanks Triquetra :tlaugh:

bellerichez

same here.. 1st and 2nd Trimester were really smooth... even if i drink a lot of water, no need to keep running for toilet!

I think it also depends on how our baby is lying inside our tummy. 2nd trimester can sleep alot without worrying about toilet trips.

Triquetra

First and second trimester = Not much different
Third trimester = Really bad
After giving birth = Like 2-3 times a day -_-''