How often will baby kick & move?

XenXuan

Hehe the kicks can get from as pain as being boxed by a 100kg fist from inside to as tickle as soap bubbles popping off near ur belly skin.. Sometimes it's continuous somersault.. sometimes can be juz a wake up stretch n stay in tat position which pulls ur belly at the sides, not painful but juz feel so weird.. I tend to feel the kicks more vibrantly when I'm getting hungry or 1/2 full..

mine have to kick everyday to let me noe he has muscle leg =D sometimes too much of the kicking can be uncomfortable for me..

maneo0302

Hehe the kicks can get from as pain as being boxed by a 100kg fist from inside to as tickle as soap bubbles popping off near ur belly skin.. Sometimes it's continuous somersault.. sometimes can be juz a wake up stretch n stay in tat position which pulls ur belly at the sides, not painful but juz feel so weird.. I tend to feel the kicks more vibrantly when I'm getting hungry or 1/2 full..
I can actually feel movements now. But not kickings. Especially a wake up stretch. Guess my baby is still not big enough to do that.

Make a pregnancy ticker

XenXuan

My gal is practicing Kung fu n ballet inside daily on few hours interval already.. Too much kicking can make me uncomfortable too but for me now,it's more like the moving around,turning n somersault, not sharp kicks..
Now start to have the "I like this side of ur belly skin more,mama" where she wil pop out at my lower tummy when i lie down,I can feel her heartbeat so strong.. Good thing haven start feeling the "my limp vs ur bone,mama" yet.. Tat can be painful or real uncomfortable..

pixie

I felt my baby first movement yesterday the first thing in the morning when I woke up. It was a mild somersault and at first I was unsure. Then put both my hands on my tummy and slow down my breathing to feel it and true enough she moved two times.

I've been looking for a kick but it turned out to be somersaults instead. I am very pleased as this is something I have been looking out for and it finally came in my 22 weeks :)

XenXuan

I was told by my gynae that the baby is moving inside now n then whether we feel it anot,at times its v mild that we won't feel it.. As long as ur gynae told u the baby is well inside, nothing much to worry.. The kicks will come so often so much more as u goes nearer to due date..juz stay relax n happy ^^