how to change username?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
michellechin said:
oh, y not ar? just too bad
First of all ... your username here is supposed to be some kind of ID.
Compared to changing your own ID ... can you change it as & when you like?
:biggrin: :biggrin:

However, in actual fact, your username is NOT your real-life ID.
So, if you really wanna change this ... there is still a brute-force method: create another username & stop using this one.
:rofl: :rofl:

michellechin

First of all ... your username here is supposed to be some kind of ID.
Compared to changing your own ID ... can you change it as & when you like?
:biggrin: :biggrin:

However, in actual fact, your username is NOT your real-life ID.
So, if you really wanna change this ... there is still a brute-force method: create another username & stop using this one.
:rofl: :rofl:

just a thot coz other forums can change mah. wonder y not this website. thks for highlighting the above which i aldy knew. it's just my curiosity.

CanCanMum

Michelle,

Thanks for bringing up this issue.

understand your concern but in my honest opinion i find changing username (like in the case of other forums) a bit messy as we know each other by our username, so if u change it as and when u want to be then in the end we would not know who is who actually. It will also lose some sense of familiarity i find.

however i will leave it to Mr Admin to see what is his opinion on this matter.

cheers!!!

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
Michelle,

Thanks for bringing up this issue.

understand your concern but in my honest opinion i find changing username (like in the case of other forums) a bit messy as we know each other by our username, so if u change it as and when u want to be then in the end we would not know who is who actually. It will also lose some sense of familiarity i find.

however i will leave it to Mr Admin to see what is his opinion on this matter.

cheers!!!
Actually, there's more to it than this ... by not allowing for changes, it kinda impose a certain level of accountability to each & every one of us ... it also helps to disseminate to the rest who the constant trouble-makers are.

Then, the brute force method I mentioned earlier would still allow the trouble-makers to have a jolly good time ... :brolleyes: :brolleyes:

CanCanMum

I think the system will run random checks on who sets up multiple accounts de....not encouraged i think. Anyway why would we need so many accounts for wad? lols!! Unless u want to vote for yourself...lols.....

ok la, got trouble makers meh?

got crappy pple la.....like me. :p

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Good Day,

We do not encourage nor allow changing of username.

We perform checks on multiple user nick from time to time, detected users will be removed from our database.

Cheers,
Edy