How to do Chores when bb start to CRAWL

snowbear

I did thought of getting a gate as well.. But think again, must as well change the kitchen door lock since I also need to change it too. :001_302:
talking abt gates, last time my aunty installed gates at the stairs of her house, thinking that would prevent my cousin from climbing the stairs. In the end, one day when she was bathing upstairs, she heard a little voice calling her and it was super near (she'd left my cousin downstairs). She rushed out of the bathroom to find my cousin on the 2nd floor already. She'd climbed over the gates! :tlaugh:She was only 1yr+ then...

stonston

I did thought of getting a gate as well.. But think again, must as well change the kitchen door lock since I also need to change it too. :001_302:
i hv both door n gate. dun like to close door cos means i cant see/hear my boy. gate i can see and hear him. he can also see me by coming over to the gate. more secure for both of us.

mskathy

i used an inflatable pool and fill it up with pillows and toys. it doubles up as a playground. bought it from toys 'are' rus. height is higher than the knee and cost bout 30plus. plus its colourful and spacious and you wont have to worry baby crawling anywhere else. now my son is 18mths i use it as his bed cos he's a rough sleeper and i dont want to worry him ending up at strange places when he sleeps.:Dancing_wub:
hihi.. i've tried the playpen and so far so gd.. but seem like her zzz time getter shorter.. :(

tinkerball

hihi.. i've tried the playpen and so far so good.. but seem like her zzz time getter shorter.. :(
new place to sleep so i guess need some time to adjust. my son is used to sleeping in the pool that when i shifted him to the bed he slept for a shorter period. so its back to the pool now.

i used an inflatable pool and fill it up with pillows and toys. it doubles up as a playground. bought it from toys 'are' rus. height is higher than the knee and cost bout 30plus. plus its colourful and spacious and you wont have to worry baby crawling anywhere else. now my son is 18mths i use it as his bed cos he's a rough sleeper and i dont want to worry him ending up at strange places when he sleeps.:Dancing_wub:
It sound great! Would he feel warm sleeping in the pool? Because the material of the pool is not breathable.

tinkerball

It sound great! Would he feel warm sleeping in the pool? Because the material of the pool is not breathable.
i bought a mattress from Babysafe and place it inside along with some blankets and pillows, basically covering up the base area so that my boy wont sleep directly on it. as he likes to jump around i had to childproof that place by placing carpets and soft playmats underneath the pool cos yeah he did bump his head in there several times.:001_302: