How to keep bathroom always clean?

CocoaBear

How often do you clean your bathroom from top to bottom, including washing the window sills and cabinets?

Any tips to keep the bathroom always clean?

stonston

My maid does thoroughly washing twice a week for common toilet which we bath in daily and once a week for master room toilet which we seldom use to shower.

On daily basis, my maid will do a quick wash of the shower area after her shower cos she's usually the last to shower. She'll just rinse the toilet and use a cloth to wipe clean.
We only have a small cabinet in MBR toilet which she wipes once a week. For common toilet, we avoided building anything in there.

b4 i have my helper, i clean only visibly dirty areas at once.

the thorough cleaning only when.... *ahem* i like it. say once or twice a month? hee.... thorough as in ceiling lamps, vanity basin (inside out), artificial plants, underneath bathtub, towel cabinets, etc.

everyday will wipe basin, mopping and clean toilet bowl.

i hardly go to the common bathroom so dunno the condition there :elvis:

CocoaBear

before i have my helper, i clean only visibly dirty areas at once.

the thorough cleaning only when.... *ahem* i like it. say once or twice a month? hee.... thorough as in ceiling lamps, vanity basin (inside out), artificial plants, underneath bathtub, towel cabinets, etc.

everyday will wipe basin, mopping and clean toilet bowl.

i hardly go to the common bathroom so dont know the condition there :elvis:
For four months I did not do any cleaning except the shelves. :tlaugh: So you are better than me.

If you clean the bathroom yourself, wash the basin with some good cleaning liquid or any detergent before taking your bath, and also keep the mirror always clean.

elizabeth55

If you want to keep bathroom always clean so with regular washing you can do it and also use the detergent and other chemicals. Usually maid do not clean the walls of the bathrooms it essential otherwise it looks ugly.

KiBin

cabinets you can wipe once a week..

bathroom floor and toilet bowl scrub once a week with bleach...

walls use scrub to scrub once a week...

all the time try to keep your bath room well ventilated so that moisture does not build up especially after someone bathes so as to reduce mold growth...