How to lose unwanted kilograms!

mother007

How was it mother007 ? Did you lose your weight?

I ordered Reductil on this site too and lost 16kg in 3 months time.
Hi joanne
The side effects were really bad for the first 2 weeks, I had real sleeping problems (insomnia) and headaches during the day.
Now I'm OK. I'm on my 40 day of using Reductil and nothing's annoying me but being always thirsty.
I've lost 7.5kg and I think it's absolutely worthy being on Reductil even with those bad sideeffect :001_302:
As to the site cheap.meds4u.eu I'm absolutely happy with their service. It was my first experience buying online and I'm glad it was a positive one.
What else do you do except taking Reductil (diets, sport ...) ?

simonelow

Re: I lose unwanted kilograms with REDUCTIL

I'm on Reductil for almost 6 weeks and I have already lost -8kg. The only side effect I have is a dry mouth and occasional headaches. Instead I feel more energetic and much less hunger.
I thought there was no way for me to lose extra weight but Reductil is really effective and helps me a lot. I would recommend it to any one wanting to lose weight. Here's the site I order it from - www.cheapmeds4u.com It's safe and ships to SG without problems so I recommend.

lindsey03

I stopped reductil for a while (during summer) and restarted taking it a month ago as I still have to lose about 12-15kg.
My appetite is much less. I think I lost about 3 kg this month but I want to lose more.
Will go to the gym next week...maybe :we2cute:

evelyn33

I've lost 4.5 kg the first month on Reductil. That's just awesome!
I didn't have time to exercise and I didn't keep on any diet at all.
Hope to change my lifestyle and do some moving the next month.
I'm conscious I have to exercise for a better effect on my body :bcute:

rachelcsh

Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. 10 session for $350, Interested, pls contact 9642 5955

lindy36ho

How does Acomplia work. does it also suppress the appetite?

Hi Rita

I lost almost 30kg with Acomplia in about 8 months. It works by suppressing the appetite and you lose weight just by eating less. In fact it's the same action as with Reductil.

michal003

I have just a week experience with reductil 10mg called trimex and I do like it. My appetite is decreasing, I have no side effects, I drink a lot, I eat less, I exercise daily and I'm -1kg for now.

jessy3

I lose unwanted kg with Phen375 fat burner and appetite suppressant.
I buy Phentermine online on www.cheapmeds4u.com
I lost 8kg the first month which is just unbelievable for me :001_302:
I keep on Phen375 as I have to lose about 25kg after 2 deliveries.
I also try to exercise and eat healhty.

LissaChan

Hello Mummies,

I am new here and I have been using this product to help me slim down after my pregnancy. I was skeptical about this product at first place as well as there are so many slimming products out there which does not work at all or worse, those that damages your health. This is a cream which you have to apply twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. Results only show up after 1 week of usage. No pills or anything so it doesn't damage your health and best of all it doesn't cost hundred over dollars for one bottle which can last me for about 3 months. :)

This is how the packaging looks like. It's called Bio Bright Perfect Slimming Cream.

I am ordering another bottle for myself and a few bottles for my friends. If anyone is interested to order, please PM me and we can do a bulk order. It costs $68 per bottle with tracking number provided. You may PM me as well if you need to know more, I will try my best to help. Please note: I am not the supplier of this product, I am buying this cream for my own usage from the supplier.

1016547_581504208608510_52603516_n.jpg1495953_576128759147069_1269683413_o.jpg1535030_581503898608541_1898487043_n.jpgindex.php.jpgindex1.php.jpg

LissaChan

Hi Hoonchua,

Obviously this is a cream which you apply and burn the excess fats which also helps your weight to go down slightly. No point having weight loss and still having flabby arms, tummy and thighs right?

Of course, if your method of taking slimming pills works for you then by all means just continue with what you are taking. I am just sharing what works for me, not forcing everyone here to follow my methods. :)

rachelcsh

dont't miss the deals...
Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. faradic and G5.. 10 session @ $350
Facial @ $50
Waxing @ $15
Bikini Wax @ $40
Jamu Post natal massage @ $550 for 10 sessions (including around 75 mins of massage and wrap materials)
Call 96425955 to find out more!!

jiapoh

Hi everyone here

I recommend a trusted product - phentermine.

I was on this appetite suppressor for 4 months and lost about 20kg! It all started as an experiment and ended as a positive practice. The weight came off easily, with no effort and no side effects!

nora768

I usually do not believe in the efficacity of all these pills sold on the Internet.

But I've decided to try Sibutramine .. I began with those of 10mg !

And I was surprised to see the good result just at the beginning.. !

I feel really good! My body is back to normal and I feel so full of energy that I could run a marathon! My husband and my children are also impressed about my new look! Thank you!I just ordered the redutil 15mg on weightlossmeds.biz - a good point is the fact that reductil must be taken as a contraceptive pill (same time) so I like ..

I will contact you for more details of this treatment ;)