how to make real delicious fried chicken wings?

pink_daisy

hi all,

anyone knows how to make real delicious fried chicken wings? those heavenly-great-smelling type????? i always cant seem to fry crispy yummy chicken wings.... pls share...many thanks!

hi all,

anyone knows how to make real delicious fried chicken wings? those heavenly-great-smelling type????? i always cant seem to fry crispy yummy chicken wings.... pls share...many thanks!

Hi pink_daisy, here's my recipe for u to try.

Marinate chicken wings with the following:
1) Oyster sauce 3 tablespoons.
2) Soy sauce 4 tea spoons.
3) Sugar 2 tea spoons.
4) Hua tiao wine: 3 table spoons.
5) Flour 2 table spoons.
6) Sesame oil: 2 tea spoons.

The amount varies as you prepare more or lesser chicken wings. The above is on a guide of 5-6 chix wings.

After marinating, cover the chicken wings with a plastic wrap, if u contain it in a bowl then wrap the top of bowl. Place it in the fridge for 30 mins to an hr to let the chicken wings absorb all the goodness of the sauces.

Heat oil, you dont have to coat chicken wings with flour as u will not taste the real flavour of chicken wings. Fry til golden to slightly dark brown and you have ur delicious chicken wings. Alternatively, u can put them into an oven and roast it. 15-20 mins in each side. About 150-200 degree celcius. Which is also nice and healthier.

Enjoy. :Dancing_tongue:

pink_daisy

Hi pink_daisy, here's my recipe for you to try.

3) Sugar 2 tea spoons.
5) Flour 2 table spoons.

The amount varies as you prepare more or lesser chicken wings. The above is on a guide of 5-6 chix wings.

After marinating, cover the chicken wings with a plastic wrap, if you contain it in a bowl then wrap the top of bowl. Place it in the fridge for 30 mins to an hr to let the chicken wings absorb all the goodness of the sauces.

Heat oil, you dont have to coat chicken wings with flour as you will not taste the real flavour of chicken wings. Fry til golden to slightly dark brown and you have your delicious chicken wings. Alternatively, you can put them into an oven and roast it. 15-20 mins in each side. About 150-200 degree celcius. Which is also nice and healthier.

tx for sharing.
wat kind of flour do we use?

tx for sharing.
what kind of flour do we use?
I only use corn flour, remember the flour is only use sparingly in the marinate. Do not coat the wings with flour as it's not nice de. Having said that, there will be some splashing of oil when u put in the wings for frying so be careful ok.....

pink_daisy

I only use corn flour, remember the flour is only use sparingly in the marinate. Do not coat the wings with flour as it's not nice . Having said that, there will be some splashing of oil when you put in the wings for frying so be careful ok.....
tx for reminding me (abt the splashing of oil) :we3wubclub:

hlt

The recipe sounds delicious. and the ingredients is already in my house. Will try this week !!

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
Hi,

but won't the oyster sauce & sugar cause the chicken wings to be burnt? or turn dark easily?
I would suggest not putting sugar at all. Only oyster sauce will do. Sometimes... a simple ingredient such as salt, soya sauce and pepper is enough to make the wing tasty. Whether the chicken wing come crispy or not depending on the type of fire you use in your wok. Ever wonder why Zi Char food taste better than home cook? Leave you to do the thinking. :)

Hi pink_daisy, here's my recipe for you to try.

3) Sugar 2 tea spoons.
5) Flour 2 table spoons.

After marinating, cover the chicken wings with a plastic wrap, if you contain it in a bowl then wrap the top of bowl. Place it in the fridge for 30 mins to an hr to let the chicken wings absorb all the goodness of the sauces.

Heat oil, you dont have to coat chicken wings with flour as you will not taste the real flavour of chicken wings. Fry til golden to slightly dark brown and you have your delicious chicken wings. Alternatively, you can put them into an oven and roast it. 15-20 mins in each side. About 150-200 degree celcius. Which is also nice and healthier.

wow, that recipe will sure be a hit...
:mooh::msmile::mwink: