How to manage your weight During pregnancy?

jessmummy

i managed my weight pretty well by not over eating. i just eat as and when i need to.. during meals i didnt over eat unless im still feeling hungry. and definitely no high calories junk like bubble tea (helps alot with the food scare these days).. the occasional icecream treat.. and definitely alot of fruits and vege.

the target i was given by the doctor is max 0.5kg a week.

Carlisle

i managed my weight pretty well by not over eating. i just eat as and when i need to.. during meals i didnt over eat unless im still feeling hungry. and definitely no high calories junk like bubble tea (helps alot with the food scare these days).. the occasional icecream treat.. and definitely alot of fruits and vege.

the target i was given by the doctor is max 0.5kg a week.

Wow, thank you for sharing jessmummy...

babycar

Base on my experience, I eat almost anything but still trying to avoid those bad stuffs for me and my baby's health.

Amulet

Maybe u can try doing exercises like swimming n walking?

I didn't really manage my weight.. Just eat whatever I wan though don't gorge la.. Coz my mum said that if mommy didn't eat what she craves for, baby will come out always drooling.. Hahaa!

Maybe coz I was previously on some diet pills n stopped abruptly, I gained 22kg in total..

Eat more vege to fill you up! Avoid high sugar stuff like chocolate..it causes headache anyway and also some fruits..like durian, grapes, mango, these are very high in sugar...in week 35 now...gained 11kgs till date!

Ting

less carbs n more protein food. avoid sweet stuffs and snack on healthier food like fruits or dried fruits/nuts.

How to manage your weight During pregnancy? anyone knows?
first pregnancy i dun control... i gain almost 20 kg... but lost almost all (18kg)within 3 months by breastfeeding. I guess just eat right can le.... u can lose pregnancy weight fast n bfeeding de=)

babycar

Thank you so much for sharing..

Your welcome :)

It's okay to eat but not go way overboard. The most nasty food I've avoided then were century eggs and I hate doing so because they're so delish! But I can't afford to put my health on the line. Century eggs have that alkaline property which triggers bleeding.