$$$ - How to start business online? Make money online?

babymoon

Hihi,

I start this topic because I know lots of moms here have your blogs or websites selling some products. And I also visited some of buddies websites here and feel that your business have lots of potential to grow.

I have almost finished my course in Internet Marketing and I know how to start business online, how to grow your existing business, how to attract more free traffic and how to make money online. (I'm not promoting any of my business here!) :001_302:

I just want you to share with me what is the questions you have in your mind about online business.. what you like to know more about make money online.. etc etc..

I just hope with my knowledge in IM i could share more in my own blog and at the same time help more moms earn at home. :tlaugh:

SHARE YAH! :Dancing_wub:

gzifa

Yeah.. I (and many others I know) are still quite blur as to how to pple actually make $$ outta simply blogging.

babymoon

huh.. your question izzit "make money online izzit a real thing?" ???

I'm collecting the questions list, so must confirm your question. hehe..

babymoon

Yeah.. I (and many others I know) are still quite blur as to how to pple actually make $$ outta simply blogging.
thanks gzifa.. i take down your question and answer you when I post at my blog..

I know the answer and will let you know too.. :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

i mean:

1) yes of coz making money online is possible but if we start it right will it really succeed? Starting a website to sell our business or services? To me this kind is simply a marketing tool. The website of eg, if u doing interior designing business u upload yr portfolio and let the public see your works. So tats another media of reaching the public.

2) If referring by purely selling things online, yes, my niece has been selling stuff online, she is making money indeed, not big bucks but are bonuses to her pocket money. Are you referring to this kind or another kind? Coz this kind is pretty straightforward. Either u buy it or u ignore it. And attracting more traffic to the website does not mean it generates businesses, because ultimately u still need to look at wad products they are selling and whether u have taken a fancy to it. And it works only as a retail shop but online. Pple transfer money and she meet up the person to pass them the stuff.

3) coz i came across so many "tired of being your own boss??" "make money online" things tat says once pple click wadever thingy it generates income. Are u referring to this or wad? Coz maybe i dun really know abt all these things but it seems unrealistic??? Enlighten me please?

So my question is does this really happen if i am referring to no. 3? Altho i dunno how it works??

Last edited:

gzifa

Same same as wat cancanmum asked in Q3 I suppose.

I never had advertisements on my site till as of late. I sell teaching materials for young children/parents/teachers, have sold a few through word of mouth. but yet to put it up online.

am still thinking how do I wanna go abt doing it.. so reading up alot lately about internet marketing and advertising. Can't spend too much! hehe

babymoon

cancanmum,
ok, i get what you ask and i know how to answer your questions.. But not here lah.. because story quite long and will put it in proper and easy to understand manner. :)

gzifa,
no problem. you have a very good start.. just need to go with a correct way to get your business up.. :)

gzifa

thanks babymoon. i saw ur site, is informative. looking forward to reading into it when I got more time.

babymoon

so where will u put huh dear moon?
will gather more questions and post it in my blog. do let me know if think of more questions wanna ask.. :001_302:
of course will inform you when post lah.. your questions so lonnnnggggg... haha :tlaugh:

babymoon

i'm interested to find out how to market yr website and get the correct buyers to see it.

the traffic to the website may be heavy but no one is buying.
ok.. thanks for your question here! i noted and will answer your question.. :tlaugh:

babymoon

hi cancanmum, gzifa & colours,

these few days i got lots of questions and to post the answer in my blog i still need some time. so i decided don't want to let you all wait too long.. here i answer your questions. =)

those websites claim that can make money online are very attractive but seems unrealistic? ok.. make money online is true but there are lots of programs and it all depends on how much you know and understand how to market online (in short IM - internet marketing).

company has website doesn't mean they know IM. try google "singapore interior design" whose company is the #1 at search result? the company rank #1 is the company who knows IM.

your niece selling online but if she knows how to market online to get her websites found by more customers, she get more business. eg. when ppl google "singapore hand made earrings" your website is the #1 and you get more potential customers.

ppl who wants to make money online and later they said these are scam because 1)maybe the program not good
2)the company not paying them commission
3)they simply don't have enough IM knowledge
and i find that the #3 is the most common.

blogging can make money? sure, why not?! there are ways or even step by step guide on how to blog to profit. All you need to know is just how to market your business or website online then you can make money.

Is IM difficult? Is not difficult, just like business marketing but here just change to the Online Environment and if you get the correct guidance.