How to start : Moon Rabbit Brand Si Sen Brown Rice Powder with Ginseng & Ikan Bilis

snowbear

Re: How to start : Moon Rabbit Brand Si Sen Brown Rice Powder with Ginseng & Ikan Bil

yea that wat she did! so angry... i told her sternly dun do that n even covered her mouth lol. hai~ playful girl.. recently she dosent seriously drink her milk as well.. will drink drink then blow bubbles with my nipple in her mouth! then soemtimes drink a bit then unlatch n look around then drink abit n unlatch again! maybe thats y she has been waking more at night to nurse.. ive tried feeding her in a quiet rm but that dosent help.. fainting...
They get easily distracted when latching on the breast some time about 5 months old. I dun dare to feed alicia in public anymore coz of that. She's always unlatching to look around her. No choice got to feed her in nursing room. But she'd also be very bz checking out the nursing room instead of drinking.... :err:

annie

Re: How to start : Moon Rabbit Brand Si Sen Brown Rice Powder with Ginseng & Ikan Bil

oh mine only started to be like this recently around 6.5mths but then i realised she dosent really do that when she is hungry n really needs milk. she will only look around her n keeps unlatching herself when she isnt really hungry...

my girl still wakes up every 2hrs at night.. i wonder when will this end.. im getting so tired n pek chek...

btw, care to share the feeding schedule for your bb? i wonder how to wean her off milk eventually... as in how to slowly add food to her meals to replace milk? she always wants milk.. i wonder if i can simply give her food n no milk n if can, when will it be? ive read books saying that i should jsut feed her food once a day for about 1 mth then proceed to 2 times a day for another mth then 3 times a day after that.. so it will means she will be taking 3 meals of food only when she is around 8-9mths? but then till then they will still be needing alot of milk right? when can we totally wean them off milk n jsut give them simply food?

Last edited:

annteo

Hi Mummies,
My boy is 8 mth+ now, Hv started him on semi solid food since he 4mth old.
Being advise by my mum, do not give bb the Ribbit brand instant brown rice w/ GINSENG cos Ginseng itself is very very heaty, might cos bb having 'poo poo" problem.

Interested in getting knw abt food to feed bb, can email me (ryanmum@hotmail.com) or IM me.

snowbear

oh mine only started to be like this recently around 6.5mths but then i realised she dosent really do that when she is hungry n really needs milk. she will only look around her n keeps unlatching herself when she isnt really hungry...

my girl still wakes up every 2hrs at night.. i wonder when will this end.. im getting so tired n pek chek...

btw, care to share the feeding schedule for your bb? i wonder how to wean her off milk eventually... as in how to slowly add food to her meals to replace milk? she always wants milk.. i wonder if i can simply give her food n no milk n if can, when will it be? ive read books saying that i should jsut feed her food once a day for about 1 mth then proceed to 2 times a day for another mth then 3 times a day after that.. so it will means she will be taking 3 meals of food only when she is around 8-9mths? but then till then they will still be needing alot of milk right? when can we totally wean them off milk n jsut give them simply food?
Alicia started on semisolid food (SSF) at 6 months and took very little. So she had 1 SSF meal till she was about 7 months old. Then i started introducing 1 more SSF meal and she started having 3 SSF meals when she was 8mth+. But she eats very little per meal compared to other babies. She has a small stomach so she can't eat much at each sitting but she can eat throughout the day. :tlaugh: Anyway i read that should feed baby small meals and more frequently coz they have small stomachs.

Milk's still very impt for them for growth. Even after they turn 1 year old they still need milk for calcium and growth.

annie

yeah i read also.. so babies should snack often... my girl so far also dun eat much. she seldom open her mouth for food.. i always try to push in then she will eat a bit a bit lor..so u still breast many times a day? how old is your gal now?

snowbear

yeah i read also.. so babies should snack often... my girl so far also dun eat much. she seldom open her mouth for food.. i always try to push in then she will eat a bit a bit lor..so u still breast many times a day? how old is your gal now?
I latch her at least 5 times a day. Sometimes she can latch as many as 9-10 times coz sometimes she treats me like a watercooler... get 1 letdown from each breast then she'll crawl off... :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

My gal is 10 months+ (see my ticker below) :)

annie

oh me also now latching her about 6-8 times a day..lol