how to tell kid abt it

SunShine07

but at least you still got a employed job as part time mah..
yah...but part time only like 800 per mth leh....my expenese very high loh....

Maid- about $550
Allowance for parents - $300
my son milk and diaper and food - $250
my son's insurance - $120
my son's playgroup programme - $120

where got enough leh???

yah...but part time only like 800 per month ....my expenese very high loh....

Maid- about $550
Allowance for parents - $300
my son milk and diaper and food - $250
my son's insurance - $120
my son's playgroup programme - $120

where got enough ???
wah like that nearly finish liao hor.. haiz.. money woes..

SunShine07

then he never do that biz already..
you already divorce har or just processed
i kick him out of the biz loh... he dont know anything on the biz, he set up for me, wesite and name cards design and also a driver to me ...he did do his part.

But there are certain issue within us, we are not divorce yet. BUt not stying together anymore. He keep saying that he is trying very hard now....and like i must forgive him like that....he told me recently that he is giving up....said i too nasty to him! crazy!!!

yes i can't forgive him....but he can't force me to forgive him also what....

Anyway, without him better ....

i kick him out of the biz loh... he dont know anything on the biz, he set up for me, wesite and name cards design and also a driver to me ...he did do his part.

But there are certain issue within us, we are not divorce yet. BUt not stying together anymore. He keep saying that he is trying very hard now....and like i must forgive him like that....he told me recently that he is giving up....said i too nasty to him! crazy!!!

yes i can't forgive him....but he can't force me to forgive him also what....

Anyway, without him better ....
for me i dun even want to re consider lor.. haha

wawa

Hi,

I read your thread regarding about high price of CC. May I know the $600 they quoted you is before or after govt subsidy?

I am a divorced parent with 2 kids, the younger 1 is still in CC. I put her in firstskool, $550 before subsidy. Also, I applied more subsidy from CDAC as my salary is below $1.5k. If you are not earning more than 1.5k per month, you can tell the CC that you want to apply for it. But is quite troublesome, CDAC's subsidy only last 6mths so got to fill up forms every few months.

Now CDAC is subsiding $188 per month so I am only paying $62 for the CC. It does help me a lot in financially and I will have $ to settle my other expenses.But if I didnt remember wrongly, the child must be under your care and control in order to apply.

I didnt really read their requirements as I got sole custody. I also rent a 2-room flat from govt almost immediately even though I sold a flat (due to divorce) within 30 mths. No choice, my ex wanted to get cash back and I got no $ to buy his shares. I did a lot of research before I filed for divorce as I dont want my kids to sleep in the streets.

You should really consider of getting your son's care & control under you since you will be the one taking care and bringing him up.

stonston

:tlaugh:ya you also west mummy..
if i dont buy for him he will sit on the floor and throw tantrums ..
normally i will buy for him when he behave himself and i go out i will promise to get him something..
happy for you that you found your happiness now..
Once you give in to the tantrums, he'll continue to throw it knowing that he'll get it. Try to distract him by telling him or showing him something else.

So far we've only given in to my boy twice, cos I really want the get the toy for him (education toy which I've been eyeing). But we do not buy it when he throws a tantrum. I buy it after that, when he shows us he can behave. & he'll go "OH MY! It's my toy! I like this toy! I LOVE YOU MUMMY!" when we reach home & I give it to him.