How/when do u decide to close "baby factory"?

uddermummy

My hubby's the only child. But my mother in law also prefer girls so it's ok. Maybe my father in law dont like girls coz he didn't even visit me at the hospital and didn't even wanna come for alicia's full month celebration. But we can't be bothered with him anyway... I told hubby that next child i dont want his mum to do confinement for me coz i think i will be driven mad or kill myself due to post-natal depression... :tlaugh:
ai yoh, why your fil like that one? Never mind, ignore him!!!

Yeah loh, maybe borrow your mum for a while to help you do confinement?

uddermummy

Men hubby always wanted a daughter .I was willing to try 4 times to get one..hahhaha.Luckily didnt have to.Now 3 kids big headache.But after a while i start to wonder..hmmm..maybe 4 kids better...need playmate for daughter!!hahhahah
wah, you very noble!

Queenbabe

Is it really so important to have a boy ? haiz .... being a women is not easy , if like that think nextime must marry a guy wif more brothers at home so that wont be so stressful even having daughter .

I also prefer daughter coz i see so many nice nice clothes for gerger while i shop for my son .. how come so limited for boyboy clothings :001_302:
i might consider having no.3 and hope it become no.4 (twins) :tlaugh::tlaugh:my family have twins so chances maybe higher by that time confirm SAHM(stuck at home) dont even have chance to step out the doorstep liaooo :eek:

annie

im one of those lucky ones to go through easy pregnancy n labour n having an easy bb to take care of hehe. i wanted to have 2.. a girl n a boy.. still planning for 2 hee. i think 3 is too much. 2 is jsut nice. i dun really like kids before i have my girl but then thinking back when i see her for the first time n how she grows from a newborn to now.. i really hope to have a 2nd one SOON! lol. but then.. i got no helper.. so soon is a bit impossible.. maybe till she is 2-3yrs old ba. :001_302:

i think having another girl is good cos they can have a soul mate since same gender.. but then to me, i honestly want a boy next!

princessminn

i always wanted 2 kids,girl 1st then boy...(coz i'm e eldest n i got a younger bro)
but now,i got a boy 1st...
haha...
i was telling hubby i hope 2nd one will be girl girl,so tt she can have all my hairclips(made by my mom) n all my toys(all my barbies dolls etc)....
hubby tell mi,wat if is boy again?u wanan try again ahhh?
hahaha......
really duno hw to ans coz i really wan a girl...
girl seems better isnt it???
can doll up,all e clothes are so cute n are always on sale....
hahaha....

pregnancy is so enjoyable...
but raising them up is veri tedious...

maybe i'll stop at 2 baaa....
no idea oso...
till e day then i decide baa....

uddermummy

im one of those lucky ones to go through easy pregnancy and labour and having an easy baby to take care of hehe. i wanted to have 2.. a girl and a boy.. still planning for 2 hee. i think 3 is too much. 2 is jsut nice. i dont really like kids before i have my girl but then thinking back when i see her for the first time and how she grows from a newborn to now.. i really hope to have a 2nd one SOON! lol. but then.. i got no helper.. so soon is a bit impossible.. maybe till she is 2-3yrs old . :001_302:

i think having another girl is good cos they can have a soul mate since same gender.. but then to me, i honestly want a boy next!
yeah, it'll be good to have two girls so they can confide in each other. You should have another kid to pass down your big eyes genes! :001_302:

annie

lol u say till big eyes going to extinct like that.. hehe. hmm hubby's eye is normal.. not big not small. wat if my next has his eyes? lol. girl n girl can become soul mate la but then i want a boy leh! lol. i think my girl will want a sister while mummy wants a brother for her. opps.. who will win in the end? lol

i do have a few factors that made me decide how many baby i want, but hubby not so agreeable to my points:

1. i love girls and before i got pregnant i have always wished to have 2 daughters in the future. i want to be able to pass down my jeweleries to them. also girls can become 'bestfriend' with the mummy. why 2? cos i want them to have playmate.

2. but then now i'm preggy with a son, and have BAD morning sickness, so bad is enough to cause phobia. so currently i don't want to think of having 2nd one cos i don't want to go through anymore MS.

3. not thinking of giving my son playmate?? well, my bro wife is also pregnant and only 2 months apart so i believe his baby can be playmate with my boy, anyway i didn't grow up playing with my siblings due to huge age gap and end up being close to my same-age cousin.

4. financially, i can have 2-3kids but i can imagine having 'just-nice' only every month, i don't want that! i want financial security, meaning having savings. i want to be able to buy anything i want and provide the best for my son.

5. i grow up being loved and pampered by my dad more than my mom, my mom does that to my sis. i don't want this to happen if i have 2 kids, i don't want to not give equal love, i talked to family and friends and they do admit it sort of happens by nature that some people love 1 of the kid more than the other.

so yeah that's my thoughs, my hubby keep saying he WON'T wanna just have one, he wants 2 even 3.
but i know i'm more of 'in-control' of this decision and for now i just want ONE.

diymummy

hi honeylicious... i have somewhat same thought process as you... but now my boy is already 9 months... and i'm already starting to want a 2nd baby :p hehehehe!!