Hw shld I sound out?

Hi all,

Am quite disturbed by my tenant. Again i saw her nt wearing bra again, this time my husband went in their room to take measurement n i know she arent wearing anything inside... ...i dun care if she wear anything in the rm bt wen we knock on the door, is common sense to wear rite?

Hw shld i sound out? She is frm China & currently looking for job so she will stay at home for whole day... ...

Hi all,

Am quite disturbed by my tenant. Again i saw her nt wearing bra again, this time my husband went in their room to take measurement n i know she arent wearing anything inside... ...i dun care if she wear anything in the rm bt wen we knock on the door, is common sense to wear rite?

Hw shld i sound out? She is frm China & currently looking for job so she will stay at home for whole day... ...
mummy, would tell her straight to wear a bra wen hb is at home! Show some respect for herself & ppl...

mummy, would tell her straight to wear a bra wen hb is at home! Show some respect for herself & ppl...

I am drafting this sms: hi! I am sorry if i sound rather straight forward, i would appreciate if u could wear bra esp when my husband is ard or fixing things in ur rm, more appropriate. Thank you

Is the above to blunt? ok?

Why don't u tell her face-to-face?

haizzzz...i dun like it to sms too, bt I find quite paiseh leh to tell her face to face...n most impt dun knw hw to raise it to her...

Nt tat i dun wan solve the prob bt u all lah wanna comment on ppl on such thing can be quite 'wei nan'.

myangela

Hi Working mummySG I think it's better to tell her rather than sms know it's quite difficult 2 tell ppl straight to the face. Jus tell her nicely even u can notice she's not wearing a bra then can ur hubby not noticing it.... It's oso not so nice to show ur nipples around won't they catch cold!!!!!!

I am drafting this sms: hi! I am sorry if i sound rather straight forward, i would appreciate if u could wear bra esp when my husband is ard or fixing things in ur rm, more appropriate. Thank you

Is the above to blunt? ok?
Yeah i oso tink its betr to tell her straight lor....more appropraite bah...
In a friendly & calm tone lor, juz lk tokin to ur frd mah :001_302:

Pink daisy

Re: WoW Power Leveling Site

*sigh* i wonder why there seems to be a lot of spams lately, it's kinda annoying

ilovejoni (or whoever you are): dude, get your ads to the right place like portals or whatever. No ppl in their right mind would get your stuff posted in such manner!

Ting

erm, why dun u just tell her...
" put on your bra or get out of my house!" ???
lols.
cheers.

shopaholic

erm, why dun u just tell her...
" put on your bra or get out of my house!" ???
lols.
cheers.
I agree. Tell her it's your house rule that women shd be dressed appropriately. It wouldnt be nice if neighbours see her that way and start to gossip.

sorry i am jus too tempted to say this ... i think hor next time wanna rent out a room, it's good to get a guy instead of girl. so if he never wear underwear let our DH worry, jealous & crack their heads instead!!! :tlaugh:

Leanne

I not into renting house to women too, esp CHINA women. Sorry but i find them kinda BLAH.

Just tell her straight into her face to show respect to herself & your family by wearing bra. Where got woman not wearing bra at home when there's a man?!?! Guess she's used to staying alone.

Endoh

Alpha Male
My previous office used to have this sign which we put up as a joke.

"Skirts & Shirts Welcome. Bra & Panties Optional."

I think you can display a "wall painting" in your house too, except yours will read...

Top & Bottom Required
Bra & Panties Critical

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
My previous office used to have this sign which we put up as a joke.

"Skirts & Shirts Welcome. Bra & Panties Optional."

I think you can display a "wall painting" in your house too, except yours will read...

Top & Bottom Required
Bra & Panties Critical

China woman dunno how to read English.. :001_302:

If the shirt she wearing was nt revealing then still acceptable. But if it was, then u got warn her liao.

Endoh

Alpha Male
Oh ya... then how about...

China woman dunno how to read English.. :001_302:

If the shirt she wearing was nt revealing then still acceptable. But if it was, then u got warn her liao.
很重要
内衣一定要

:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: