i drink bird nest everyday and it really make my skin look like baby skin!

sharon27

The irony is I don't drink bird nest, Hahahah. I apply it on my face, those type of beauty products that you found on beauty market. Currently I been using bird nest's secret essence from sara shantelle. Worth a try. Can't afford to drink bird nest everyday, but a bottle of bird nest to apply on face, at least can last me 2 weeks :/ *cheapskate* :001_302:

Ailian

I read about the The Nutrients in Bird Nest and brought them at very reasonal wholesale price at Bird Nest Benefit Singapore.
It has been scientifically proven that bird nest is made up of several minerals. However, glycoproteins which contain a combination of carbohydrate and protein properties are the major nutrients in Swiftlets bird nests.

The Nutrients in Bird Nest

The nests contain all the important amino acids which are the primary building blocks of protein. Specifically, six different types of Amino acids are found in bird nest which are amide, humin, arginine, cystine, histidine and lysine. The entire level of mono-amino acids found in bird nest is about 6 percent.

The entire protein in the nest constitutes about 85 percent, and fat of 0.3 percent. Also, bird nest contain 2.5 percent ash, nitrogen of 10.3 percent, and carbohydrate that is up to the level of 17.4 percent. Furthermore, bird nest contain a significant level of vitamin B1, sulphur, arsenate and phosphorus.

During consumption, the energy value per 100g portion is placed at 345 kilocalories. Other minerals found in the nest are iron and calcium. Calcium can build strong bones and teeth in children and adults.

Ailian

They have Bird Nest info on chinese too at http://yan-wo.com.cn/

在亚洲,燕窝已成为独特和重要的食品和营养品。因而,了解燕子的特性显得十分重要。

金丝燕属于家燕的一个种类,但它是家燕的一个独特种类。金丝燕一般生活在太平洋的岛上、澳大利亚、以及印度洋的南亚和东南亚的洞穴里。

一只成年金丝燕的平均体长是10cm以内,展开的双翼长大约22厘米。金丝燕身体厚度平均约4cm;它有一个灰褐色的羽毛具和有独特的金色肤色。燕子的食物的飞虫。另外,鸟饮食雨水和湖泊的水。

Last edited:

mynstore

Hi all, we are selling raw, authentic, unprocessed health products, such as bird's nests, fish maw and sea cucumber. All products sold are guaranteed to be of great quality and are imported from creditable sources. We have received many great responses from buyers who consume these products. My children and I have also been consuming these supplements regularly and the benefits of these are guaranteed, from personal experience.

1. Bird's Nest
Bird's nest is a high-end supplement that moisturises the skin, nourishes Yin or simply put, strengthens the kidney and liver, and keeps the lungs healthy.
Price: $40 per 37.5g ~ $56 per 37.5g

2. Fish Maw
- rich in collagen
- maintains beauty and youth
- treats soreness of the waist and weakness of legs
Price: $6 per 37.5g ~ $30 per 37.5g

3. Sea Cucumber
- imported from Indonesia and Australia
Price: $280/kg

We are a registered company, you may visit our website - www.mynstore.sg
You may also wish to contact me at 96208824 or email me at mynstore@gmail.com

Last edited: