I feel like giving up life...

Ok let me answer to the entire question one by one.
Initially my plan was to get second hand as in resale house but due to the COV i drop the idea as there is no agent will entertain me with no cash to pay.
So i thought of resale from HDB but they just don launch any exercise on resale so i cannot do anything also when i write in to them they will reply everyone is waiting for the launch of resale also. And currently we do not have any flat in out hand to let out. The only ways is to BTO.
But as you see BTO take so long i don’t have the time to wait. I cannot afford to rent from people. My husband tries his best to do as much OT as he can but times are bad everyone also want to take OT so he cannot always take OT must share with his college. And he says that this boss is very kind so he might not want to go hunting for other jobs.
As for me i started to wk in a company as an admin this year march and 3 month later when i know i was pregnant i told the company and they change their attitude towards me and even ask MOM officer on ways they can terminate me so they can avoid paying my maternity leaves. But of cause they don’t tell the officer they going to terminate a pregnant woman they just simply email and say i have attitude problem as in MC during probation period. I only Mc 3 time during probation period and every time is really sick and with poly clinic mc chip. But i was still been terminate anyway. I plea my boss telling her how much i really need the job and she say like that i work part time for her only. So she don need to pay my maternity leaves and every month go check up is under no pay leaves. I got no choice but to agree as i really need the money. Now they already found someone new so they stop my work asking me to stay at home. In fact, i not saying I’m very good, but i indeed help alot in the company and my senior really like me. They even try to ask me back after confinement but after all the calculation it not worth it. As they only will pay me 1.2k.
Now that im going to give birth i cannot do anything except for sitting at home and think for ways out. My EDD is 9 jan but since Nov my boss already stop my work.

Ting

TS, icic, if even MP cant help, then really a headache.
anyway, what kinda job is your hubs working now?? bringing back less than 1K is really very little! n to raise 2 kids, it is not impossible but very difficult.
u and your hubs shld really lay it out n talk things out. maybe u can suggest to him to switch jobs? there r many sales jobs which though do not hv a very high basic (just average) pay but the commission is quite decent. if not, maybe ask him to work 2 jobs.
yes, he may lose out of alot of time with u n the kids, but, it is another option.
i know of some ppl who do that, they work 2 jobs to earn more income to make ends meet. as for your child's CC/ sch fees, u can try applying for the CDC funding, which is definately a great help to lower income families.
do take a look, PAP i think the CC fees isnt too high, i think one mth $200+ to $300 for a average one?as stated from the website, if your hubs bringing back close to 1K, the subsidy they offer is abt $300+, maybe u wont even hv to fork out a single cent for the CC. but best to check with them first.
http://www.mcys.gov.sg/web/serv_E_CFAC.html

Thank for all the suggestion, I don’t have the money to buy over his share anyway he won’t sell too. He purposely wants to see me suffer.
As like EDY say i also trying to look for a reliable work from home job but don’t have any. I’ve been asking around but mostly is MLM which i think it very hard for me to make it as first i don’t have the money to buy the product and go for their talk and secondly, i don’t have so big network. As for writing article, it even worst my English so lousy how to write.
I believe my husband try to help too who want to stay at this kind of place my in laws don’t even treat my husband like part of them too. My mother in law is very unfair. I have another brother in law who also require working night shift, and every time when my brother in law needs to drop night shift my mother in law will rash back from work and cook something for him to eat before he goes off to work. But when it my husband turn to drop night shift she will not do that even come back early also will go wash clothes first b4 cook.
It just those bad things keep coming one after another so tired to fight against fate.

xicloudix

online selling of items? a bit also $$.... i also agree with ting, try get some help from CDC first... and after confinement then think abt it, dun stress urself too much... expecially we have mood swings during preggy

my gal is in cc when i working. they only will subsidy to wking mother. As for now i cannot apply any more fund from them as i no longer wking. And i don think infant care got this kind of susidise. Like apollo say if i can find a job 2k and above then it worth sendind them to sch. But also cannot coz CFAC income ceiling is set at 1.8k max. See again im jam.

mag_huiling

Actually, you dont have to think too far. Firstly, you HAVE a share in your father's flat.

Either you sell your share to your family members, like your mother/brother. So you can proceed to apply for BTO, if not, Dont even think about it.
OR, ask your family members to sell the house together and share the proceeds equally (according to the shares each own).
OR, stay back at your father's flat (rightfully yours for now).

If anything happens, like your brothers chased you or your mom out, go to court! Shame your so-called "useless brother" in court. Why be lenient on them when they're so unkind to you? Let them have a taste of how it feels like to be chased out of the flat.

BTW, did your father left any will? If not, the share of your mother is 50%, and the remaining 50% is shared among you siblings. (If I'm not wrong.) Do check it out. Dont have to spend $$$ on legal fees. Give Uncle Sam a call. He's willing to help you.

Sell item? like what? NO $$ to buy the goods lei. I also see alot of mummy here got alot of thing to sell and some got blogshop but where they get the lobang?

Anntonii

You cannot change the situation but you can surely change your attitude!

I'm having about $50k debts now but with a pretty wife and a cute 2mths old baby!
Interest mounts and mounts and I'm doing 3 jobs to help reduce the debt while wifey takes care of baby full time.

I'm not saying my situation is worse or better than urs but the key point is.
We must not stop trying!

Every situation can be resolved and every problem has a solution.

Have you ask any yours/his relatives whether they have rooms to rent?
Normally relatives can accept lower rent.

Just thicken your skin and open your mouth to ask and keep asking.
Its easier than you think.

God bless!~

xicloudix

Sell any items u see which u are interested? baby items? hair accessories? ladies fashions? u can set something like preorder then u take orders first then place order with suppliers...

I started out also with preorders, i dun have the $$$ to buy goods

Actually, you dont have to think too far. Firstly, you HAVE a share in your father's flat.

Either you sell your share to your family members, like your mother/brother. So you can proceed to apply for BTO, if not, Dont even think about it.
OR, ask your family members to sell the house together and share the proceeds equally (according to the shares each own).
OR, stay back at your father's flat (rightfully yours for now).

If anything happens, like your brothers chased you or your mom out, go to court! Shame your so-called "useless brother" in court. Why be lenient on them when they're so unkind to you? Let them have a taste of how it feels like to be chased out of the flat.

BTW, did your father left any will? If not, the share of your mother is 50%, and the remaining 50% is shared among you siblings. (If I'm not wrong.) Do check it out. Dont have to spend $$$ on legal fees. Give Uncle Sam a call. He's willing to help you.
Who is uncle sam? The house share is divided into 5 shares my mum is the main holder 75% and the remainding 25% is share between the 4 of us. so each get around 6%. No money to buy his share and for selling the house he dont want to sign. See i stuck again.. Hai..

Sell any items u see which u are interested? baby items? hair accessories? ladies fashions? u can set something like preorder then u take orders first then place order with suppliers...

I started out also with preorders, i dun have the $$$ to buy goods
Any lobang on where to find the supplier?

You cannot change the situation but you can surely change your attitude!

I'm having about $50k debts now but with a pretty wife and a cute 2mths old baby!
Interest mounts and mounts and I'm doing 3 jobs to help reduce the debt while wifey takes care of baby full time.

I'm not saying my situation is worse or better than urs but the key point is.
We must not stop trying!

Every situation can be resolved and every problem has a solution.

Have you ask any yours/his relatives whether they have rooms to rent?
Normally relatives can accept lower rent.

Just thicken your skin and open your mouth to ask and keep asking.
Its easier than you think.

God bless!~
hi thank for the encouragement. relative? hard la. i nv ask to stay with them just ask them help me look around also ike dame hard. I rather trust ppl online rather then them.

apollo

Who is uncle sam? The house share is divided into 5 shares my mum is the main holder 75% and the remainding 25% is share between the 4 of us. so each get around 6%. No money to buy his share and for selling the house he dont want to sign. See i stuck again.. Hai..
den MOVE INTO the hse like what Mag suggested since u have a share of it too!! =)

den MOVE INTO the hse like what Mag suggested since u have a share of it too!! =)
I was planing to do that after i give birth. i gg to go back and make alot noise at him. the only thing is my baby i scared kena scared don noe how many jin feng shan need to eat lo

Blueimage

Alpha Male
If I am not wrong, base on the your Tittle, You cannot be Naive anymore. You must remember your are not alone, give up life is easy, how about your children.
Since you have so many problems, why you have No. 2. To suffer with you or add in more problems. Of cos i not asking you to abort, must find the solution.
Frankly I dont't know why the 2 family hate you so much. Sorry with no offence, is there anything that is very wrong by you. What ever agenda, your children is still their Grandchildren, niece or nephew.
And where is your Husband. All this should be done by him, not you. Remember he is you Hubby. You must share with him how you feel.
Eventhough you did not tell him. I believe he got eye to see or feel what is happening, since he is also staying in the house( for example: your in law is beating and scolding your child for nothing). Or if he is those mummy kid then, good luck to you. He should not be seeing you suffer.

My View

1.) Go the the MP, tell him your problem and the rejection by the authority ( Sometime you must bang hard on the table, then will work ), If he cannot help you, tell him that you may need to go to AMK to look for Mr. Lee or you also can email him.
Or last , tell the MP that you have to stay in the void deck or corridor with your children. Newspaper will blow big for you. Then you will see good hearted people will donate necessities and financial help to you. And the SO CALL relevant Authority will help you Too:err:( reason why is because everyone is watching ).As to your in law, they will feel shameful. ( But why you bother)

2.) If your parents house is solely your name or with your mother, just discuss with your mum the solution or get advise from property agent, Just sell away the house, or you got all rights to stay in the house. If your brother try to be violent, Any problem just call the Relevant Authority. the So call MA TA.

Lastly, remember there is alot of wonderful things happening every moment. For example your children growing......

Hope it helps you:err:

Last edited:
If I am not wrong, base on the your Tittle, You cannot be Naive anymore. You must remember your are not alone, give up life is easy, how about your children.
Since you have so many problems, why you have No. 2. To suffer with you or add in more problems. Of cos i not asking you to abort, must find the solution.
Frankly I dont't know why the 2 family hate you so much. Sorry with no offence, is there anything that is very wrong by you. What ever agenda, your children is still their Grandchildren, niece or nephew.
And where is your Husband. All this should be done by him, not you. Remember he is you Hubby. You must share with him how you feel.
Eventhough you did not tell him. I believe he got eye to see or feel what is happening, since he is also staying in the house( for example: your in law is beating and scolding your child for nothing). Or if he is those mummy kid then, good luck to you. He should not be seeing you suffer.

My View

1.) Go the the MP, tell him your problem and the rejection by the authority ( Sometime you must bang hard on the table, then will work ), If he cannot help you, tell him that you may need to go to AMK to look for Mr. Lee or you also can email him.
Or last , tell the MP that you have to stay in the void deck or corridor with your children. Newspaper will blow big for you. Then you will see good hearted people will donate necessities and financial help to you. And the SO CALL relevant Authority will help you Too:err:( reason why is because everyone is watching ).As to your in law, they will feel shameful. ( But why you bother)

2.) If your parents house is solely your name or with your mother, just discuss with your mum the solution or get advise from property agent, Just sell away the house, or you got all rights to stay in the house. If your brother try to be violent, Any problem just call the Relevant Authority. the So call MA TA.

Hope it helps you:err:
Seriously i already look for 3 MP all cannot help include my own workers party. Im not going to look for them anymore.im just going to look for a reporter to report my case. Let cover my face and let both family feel the feeling of been a sandwiches.
Frankly i also want to know why they don’t like me. Ok for my in laws maybe because im not part of them and becoz of my stay at their place they have to sleep all in one room. And to tell you the trust we are only a 3 room flat with more than 10 of us staying inside. So at least for my in laws side i still can feel abit for them.
But i totally don understand for my own parent side. Beside been rebellious when i young but i nv kill or hurt any of them beside don’t listen to them i nv done anything worst then tat. To compare to some of my frenz i m already good liao. But y?
Even now my life so hard i have nv ask my mum for help b4. I swear on every word i say is true.

mag_huiling

Since thats the case ah... you and your brothers have the EQUAL SHARE. What rights he have to chase you and your mother out? What rights he have to chase the BIGGEST SHAREHOLDER out?

Get a court order, he LL also have to sign to sell the flat/share, buy back your share.

I think you should "play" a EMOTIONAL threatening game with your brothers. Actually, you're not stucked. Just that you don't know how to solve these problems.

Uncle sam is also a member of this forum, Masayuki. PM me if you want help from him, I give you his number or pm me your number, i forward to him.

He is always like tat. He don't treat my mum with respect and say my mum pamper me too much. He will keep nagging at my mum if he cannot get wat he want. if my mum nver cook he will ask my mum to buy tk away for him from somewhere far if my mum forget he will ask my mum tk train or bus to go back somewhere else to buy. When ask why he cannot eat down stair coffee shop food his reply was sick and tired of the food here and if ask him go buy himself he will reply he bath liao cannot go out. I wonder how my mum tahan with her for so many yrs. The reason why my mum don't fight back because she tired of listen to him nagging. I will have kill him if I am my mum