i feel lost......

LoVeS

yalor...waste of my time n feelings...

cz he noe for sure i wont abort one..tts y he wanna see his child...fat hope..after all u said tt to me..u still wanna see ur bb....

i did said tt to him on our last meeting...hahaha...cz i was too dissapointed n mad at tt moment...when he said i evil, i told him "ya..i noe..i evil...but u worst than me..atleast i nvr said wanna abort..n if u tink i evil..don see bb la..bb oso part of my flesh n blood wat..u nt scared meh if bb evil like his mummy too??" :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:
Dun mind me saying abt the above in red i highlighted, it nt really "gd" to say such thing when ur pregnant coz during pregnancy period it is more "pantang" to say such things. No gd for bb or u ~

U better b firm too n dun soften by watever sh*t he said coz all r juz BULLSH*T :tlaugh:

-SRI-

Dun mind me saying abt the above in red i highlighted, it nt really "gd" to say such thing when ur pregnant coz during pregnancy period it is more "pantang" to say such things. No gd for bb or u ~

U better b firm too n dun soften by watever sh*t he said coz all r juz BULLSH*T :tlaugh:
no lei..tis one i nt pantang..cz the one tt said i'm evil is nt me myself.. i noe for myself tt i'm nt ok oredi...i said tt cz if he said me evil..bb oso wat..cz he/she is part of my flesh n blood...

lol...ya..all bullsh*t....... haiz..........................

myangela

loves he talked to me today on the phone and asked me can we still be friends, i told him you go and be friends with the girls at geylang better i dont know if i am cruel or what but i dont care.

my youngest even asked him you calll marmie for what and shes only turning 5, she told himk you dont make marmie cry i dont like lucky my youngest so sensible unlike my eldest.
Aiyoh this type of ___hole still got the cheek to say be friend ask him to go to h_ll mayb he won't able to be human next life... Sorry Bingxue cannot stand this type of cold blooded beast....I hope he get his (bao In) very soon..:notworthy:
As for Sri demand every single cent for ur bb expenses at least 3/4 of it
it's not easy to bring up a child alone. No $ then don't filrt around....

Good Luck Ladies! A new life ahead!:Dancing_wub:

LoVeS

Aiyoh this type of ___hole still got the cheek to say be friend ask him to go to h_ll mayb he won't able to be human next life... Sorry Bingxue cannot stand this type of cold blooded beast....I hope he get his (bao In) very soon..:notworthy:

Dun worry in tis world wat goes ard comes ard. It nt tt retribution nv comes but rather nt the rite time. We shall see tis kind of ppl lead wat life in future.

-SRI-

I'll.....i wanna him to play his role as a father...muz contribute abit....

bingxu3

he called me on the 24th and told me happy 7yr ani love you though i know this is the last time i can say it but i wish to let you know i care, all this was said by this cold blooded beast who has left so many scars on my heart, i nearly wanted to tell him lets make it up then scenes of all the hurt i went through in this 7 yrs of marriage + 3yrs of relationship just flash by i bit my lips and said please just leave me alone my heart is dead.

think i am moving on finally is over and i am walking out tall and strong.:Dancing_wub:

LoVeS

he called me on the 24th and told me happy 7yr ani love you though i know this is the last time i can say it but i wish to let you know i care, all this was said by this cold blooded beast who has left so many scars on my heart, i nearly wanted to tell him lets make it up then scenes of all the hurt i went through in this 7 yrs of marriage + 3yrs of relationship just flash by i bit my lips and said please just leave me alone my heart is dead.

think i am moving on finally is over and i am walking out tall and strong.:Dancing_wub:
Ya rite love u n care for u, MY @SS aso care lah !! If he really loves u he wont even haf affair n it juz show tt how much he mean when he took the VOW. CARE?! Ya rite, if he care then he wont say tt HE IS NT FREE ask u to settle urself when ur eldest is sick. Even a outsider will do better job than him. :nah:

I am so glad tt u stand firm on ur ground n didnt soften by his HONEY words. Those r juz rubbish!!! If u were to soften then trust me u will go thru wat u went thru b4 AGAIN. Well done for ur determination !!

Last edited:

myangela

Ya well done all the honey words don't make up anything since he has hurt u so badly for so many years h_ll to him! Can take u as an idol liao the determination ya some women will take the honey words n go tru those damn lifestyle again....

All the best to u!

bingxu3

i just need to vent!!!! My crazy in laws has just push my buttons till i feel like going crazy
Since the day i married into the family, they never even treated me as their daughter in law, then now when they heard i want to change my kids surname, they want to come and make war with me.

From the start when they knewi was going to be married to their son, they did nothing, the rings were bought by my grandfather, and when we went and tried the rings you know the biggest joke, it was my father in law who went with me and my grandparents to try the rings and my father in law tried the ring for my ex hubby, never mind heng my ah gong bear his temper but he told me your in laws are crazy is he marrying u or his son, i was hurt of cause but i diam diam only.

Then on the day of the marriage, NO TEA CEREMONY, NO 4 DIAN JING, They gave me NOTHING, only after the rom my family side threw a buffet they came over to eat, eat nvm still da bao

Then when i was pregnant with my eldest my mil still ask me to use a cloth to clean her house floor of cause i threw a big fit, cause she promised my grandparents and my dad she will not ask me to do anything during my pregnancy, and after i gave birth i asked them to use their cpf to pay for my sons medical bill they say no nvm i used my dads.

Then when i was giving birth to my 2nd one, on the day itself my waterbag burst i called my hubby cause he was with them and my father in law said water burst only nvm wan.

After all they put me through what right do they have to claim I CANT CHANGE THE KIDS SURNAME WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR THEM

full month celebration all done by my family his side never even fork out a cent, cny ang pao give de kids 2 dollars each while they give their relative 8 dollars since they think my kids are worthless why come find trouble now piss to the max, but i will do thin gs my way and they cant and will not have any say.

ok enough venting.

adoncia

understand your frustration bingxue. its good to let it out rather than keep it inside your heart. you are the mother. you have the rights to do it. they do not, since from the first day they are kind of like not regarding your kids as their grandchildrens.

LoVeS

i just need to vent!!!! My crazy in laws has just push my buttons till i feel like going crazy
Since the day i married into the family, they never even treated me as their daughter in law, then now when they heard i want to change my kids surname, they want to come and make war with me.

From the start when they knewi was going to be married to their son, they did nothing, the rings were bought by my grandfather, and when we went and tried the rings you know the biggest joke, it was my father in law who went with me and my grandparents to try the rings and my father in law tried the ring for my ex hubby, never mind heng my ah gong bear his temper but he told me your in laws are crazy is he marrying u or his son, i was hurt of cause but i diam diam only.

Then on the day of the marriage, NO TEA CEREMONY, NO 4 DIAN JING, They gave me NOTHING, only after the rom my family side threw a buffet they came over to eat, eat nvm still da bao

Then when i was pregnant with my eldest my mil still ask me to use a cloth to clean her house floor of cause i threw a big fit, cause she promised my grandparents and my dad she will not ask me to do anything during my pregnancy, and after i gave birth i asked them to use their cpf to pay for my sons medical bill they say no nvm i used my dads.

Then when i was giving birth to my 2nd one, on the day itself my waterbag burst i called my hubby cause he was with them and my father in law said water burst only nvm wan.

After all they put me through what right do they have to claim I CANT CHANGE THE KIDS SURNAME WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR THEM

full month celebration all done by my family his side never even fork out a cent, cny ang pao give de kids 2 dollars each while they give their relative 8 dollars since they think my kids are worthless why come find trouble now piss to the max, but i will do thin gs my way and they cant and will not have any say.

ok enough venting.
Most important is tt u get ur kids custody then surname u can change if u wan n they haf no rite to do anything as u r the mother of ur children.

Mayb they juz dun wan chinese traditionals? Since no tea ceremony then they dun need to gif u 4 dian jin too. For the buffet wise it juz show how CHEAPSKATE they r :tlaugh:

Dun mind me saying BUT why use their cpf? They r grandparents which they r nt really ought to do so wor n it should b using ur dh cpf rite?

U dun need to bother abt them coz u r the mother n in eye of law they r only grandparents which they haf no rite to say or decide anything for ur children EXCEPT for parents of ur children which is ur dh n u. Juz ignore them take it like as if they r farting :shyxxx:

bingxu3

Most important is tt u get ur kids custody then surname u can change if u wan n they haf no rite to do anything as u r the mother of ur children.

Mayb they juz dun wan chinese traditionals? Since no tea ceremony then they dun need to gif u 4 dian jin too. For the buffet wise it juz show how CHEAPSKATE they r :tlaugh:

Dun mind me saying BUT why use their cpf? They r grandparents which they r nt really ought to do so wor n it should b using ur dh cpf rite?

U dun need to bother abt them coz u r the mother n in eye of law they r only grandparents which they haf no rite to say or decide anything for ur children EXCEPT for parents of ur children which is ur dh n u. Juz ignore them take it like as if they r farting :shyxxx:
loves dh got not enough cpf and before delivery it was agree on that they pay then last min they come up with alot of rubbish, is not they dont like tradition is they dont even regard me as their daughter in law only my ex the granny ask me to offer tea to her is they too cheapskate le :Dancing_wub:

i will always remember after my son the 1st month they ask my ex to ask me for my side the angpao then i told him you tell them to tell me and see i will scold anot, they never come out a cent ur side give the ang pao they want take nvm why even my side also they want to aim they serious think my kids are their money tree, sorry they are not and once divorce kids are mine i will change their surname .

Last edited:

LoVeS

loves dh got not enough cpf and before delivery it was agree on that they pay then last min they come up with alot of rubbish, is not they dont like tradition is they dont even regard me as their daughter in law only my ex the granny ask me to offer tea to her is they too cheapskate le :Dancing_wub:

i will always remember after my son the 1st month they ask my ex to ask me for my side the angpao then i told him you tell them to tell me and see i will scold anot, they never come out a cent ur side give the ang pao they want take nvm why even my side also they want to aim they serious think my kids are their money tree, sorry they are not and once divorce kids are mine i will change their surname .
Gd mah like tt u aso can prove to judge that he didnt pay for ur delivery $$ which will aso b a plus point for urself. They r cheapskate coz they didnt even book buffet yet still got the cheek to da bao back hm :nah:

Wah kao wat rite do they haf to take the ang pao? For ur son full mth did they pay anything for the celebration? If they didnt then i dun see why should they take a single cent frm u all since ur dh n u pay for the celebration lor. If they wan $$ so badly then ask them go b beggers better still lah.

Sum ppl r like tt lah very $$ face 1. Like example my dad aso take me like money tree during my wedding as he wanted to get 1k out of the 1.8k my dh gave him as Pin Jin coz normally guy side gif ger side an amount then normally the ger side will only take abit as Yi Shi Yi Shi coz after all nt selling daughters mah yet my dad still can ask me if can take 1k when he already agreed wif my mom by taking $200 no matter how much my dh gave them. My parents divorced long b4 i got married so they haf to come agreement in term of my wedding thingy.

Even the ang bao giving those jie meis n bros of groom n brides he also wanna b calculative saying "why so many of them" coz the more ppl then the more ang bao he muz gif lor. Wah lao i feel like telling my dad 4get it the ang bao i ownself fork out lah BUT my mom offer to do so.

Even the wedding dinner TABLES each for my mom n dad which my dad aso request for more tables than my mom. My parents agreed on giving me the ang baos watever they get as my as a token they gave me n MUZ gif me personally on hand. Yet my dad complain if like tt no earn $$ but haf to pay $$ since need to buy so many traditionals thingy for the wedding.

When wedding dinner over my mom gave me all the ang baos yet my dad told me sum of his side relatives like his sis n bro they nv gif ang bao BCOZ they are old etc etc craps n he simply didnt gif me the ang baos n say he put into the ang bao BOX already which we dun even knw if he really got put or nt tt really makes my mom so angry coz my mom feel tt my dad eat up my $$.

See even own parents aso can b cheapskate moreover they r ur in laws which i totally wont b surprised at all.

bingxu3

no they did not even pay for a single can of milk powder for my 2 kids and best is my ex de god father bought a thermal flask for me and left it at my inlaws and those 2 can come and tell me is they buy want i was thinking got so good meh then later his god father call me and asked me i saw the flask le mar gd to use anot and he spend 100plus on it, i ji tao said loudly in the room cause i was still staying with them to my ex the flask is ur god father buy 1 now i know le so thankful to him. and my inlaws avoided me for a few days:tno:

myangela

Gd mah like tt u aso can prove to judge that he didnt pay for ur delivery $$ which will aso b a plus point for urself. They r cheapskate coz they didnt even book buffet yet still got the cheek to da bao back hm :nah:

Wah kao wat rite do they haf to take the ang pao? For ur son full mth did they pay anything for the celebration? If they didnt then i dun see why should they take a single cent frm u all since ur dh n u pay for the celebration lor. If they wan $$ so badly then ask them go b beggers better still lah.

Sum ppl r like tt lah very $$ face 1. Like example my dad aso take me like money tree during my wedding as he wanted to get 1k out of the 1.8k my dh gave him as Pin Jin coz normally guy side gif ger side an amount then normally the ger side will only take abit as Yi Shi Yi Shi coz after all nt selling daughters mah yet my dad still can ask me if can take 1k when he already agreed wif my mom by taking $200 no matter how much my dh gave them. My parents divorced long b4 i got married so they haf to come agreement in term of my wedding thingy.

Even the ang bao giving those jie meis n bros of groom n brides he also wanna b calculative saying "why so many of them" coz the more ppl then the more ang bao he muz gif lor. Wah lao i feel like telling my dad 4get it the ang bao i ownself fork out lah BUT my mom offer to do so.

Even the wedding dinner TABLES each for my mom n dad which my dad aso request for more tables than my mom. My parents agreed on giving me the ang baos watever they get as my as a token they gave me n MUZ gif me personally on hand. Yet my dad complain if like tt no earn $$ but haf to pay $$ since need to buy so many traditionals thingy for the wedding.

When wedding dinner over my mom gave me all the ang baos yet my dad told me sum of his side relatives like his sis n bro they nv gif ang bao BCOZ they are old etc etc craps n he simply didnt gif me the ang baos n say he put into the ang bao BOX already which we dun even knw if he really got put or nt tt really makes my mom so angry coz my mom feel tt my dad eat up my $$.

See even own parents aso can b cheapskate moreover they r ur in laws which i totally wont b surprised at all.
Hi Bingxu3 n LoVeS

Ya i agreed with LoVes there's a saying one kind of rice can cultivate many kinds of ppl.... U've to b bold n fierce in this world to survive so u won't get bullied!

LoVeS usually ppl will put their names on ang bao (in the end did u gave ur dad the $? Sorry KEPO)

My parents oso divorce long b4 i got married but luckily my dad paiseh never attend my wedding.. He never take care of us it's was my mum who took care of us earn a living.. Though i got sad when he passed away afew years ago but still i cannot forgave him for giving our life an unpleasant 1.

Bingxu3 give all ur best thing to ur kids forget about the in-laws n dh. Most important let ur kids know they r still going to lead a better life except wzout the daddy.

:we2Randy-git::red:

-SRI-

Juz sharing wit u ...

My sis PIL oso like urs.. When my sis marry, they said the $$ given to the bride (sis) is $4k.. They even told my family if the Kadi who going to soleminize ask we if the groom hv pay $4k cash, we hv to lei to him so juz say Yes..But lucky tt day he nvr ask..I guess my sis PIL paiseh if we said nt yet paid n ppl will hear it.... For the wedding, my mum pay for the clothing, the dias & oso the photographer fees..for me, why shld my mum pay?? the HB side wanna make the wedding under his blk wat.....they only pay for the catering, chairs n tables...i guess they wanna collect hong bao frm the ppl lor....act as it all the wedding they pay for it...my mum even bought Queen size bed for them..cz the HB side nvr buy any bed for them lor...which the guy side shld buy... F!@K sia...

The worst part..when sis preg, the HB said she's fat..walk so slow..when walk wit him, he'll leave her behind...N even said the stretchmarks looks so ugly like ZEBRA CROSSING...He even hurl abuses at my sis lor infront of my family members..throw things at her...called her bitch...even beat her up lor..CCB... After give birth, he become worst..

When my mum asked why beat my daughter.. he said " My biz..she's my wife..I'm her husband..I hv the right to beat n scold her.." CB rite!! My mum gave birth to my sis lei.. Who the hell he thinks he is?!?!?! Her MIL & FIL oso beat her up lei.. ARGH!!! n tts y i help her to get the PPO... but only get against the HB..cz the HB deny he didnt witness his mum n dad beat my sis up which is all a LIES!!!

When my sis wanna deliver..he don wanna use his medisave..said nt enough..dunno true or nt..my sis PIL oso don wanna use theirs...they said govt don allow which i don tink so lor..end up use my dad medisave...they all stingy!!! And when the hosp letter came abt refund if they are any medisave unused.. he even make such remarks, "eh don give dad back the refund la..we keep it to ourselves.." NB CB... wat kind of guy is tis?? ur medisave or my dad medisave??

My sis MIL when sis preg don wanna take care of her..but after the bb is born...her MIL fighting to take care of her daughter... the bracelet, ring, anklet n earings they don allow to put at my mum hse but they thing is tt my sis n her HB live wit us wat..nw wanna divorce..they wanna take it back..as if my family don hv the $$ to buy for my niece..the jewelery they bought so cheapskate one...n i so happy tt all the jewelery lost... hahaha... they didnt notice when my sis HB bring his DD out..the jewelery slips out one by one.. serve them right!! The HB even aiming my dad 4-rm flat..wanna dad to transfer the ownership to him..he still can tell me tt lei...

When wanna divorce, the HB still can say i can divorce u if u give me the kid, no alimony n i don wanna give u ur $4k... CCB... still gt the cheeks to say tt... but i help her to get the $4K which a muz for him to pay.. ha... happie me... n nw.. sis fighting for custody...they ar.. like inhuman..they nvr allow we all see my niece...even my sis wanna see her DD cant..if wanna see muz be wit the HB..CCB.... evil rite...my mum took care of her frm born till nw..can u imagine hw sad my mum is when nvr see her for a day..we nw nvr see her for 3mths liao...haiz...i feel so sad...luvs her alot...........

Tis kind of guy & PIL ar...we shldnt give face..juz fight for wat we tink is right...its totally nth wrg wit tt... i'll fight till the end one.. hahahaha.. i had enough of such ppl oredi... God...God...why do such ppl exist in tis world...can u juz eliminate them totally???? :tlaugh:

Last edited:

bingxu3

i told my ex just now tellur parents go to my grand dad grave and tell him they are sorry for all they have done to me then i will not change the kids surname, i bet with you they will not dare cause before he passed away they promised him all the things he did not to do till he passed on still never fulfill even one so i tell you they wun dare de la haha.:wong29:

LoVeS

Hi Bingxu3 n LoVeS

Ya i agreed with LoVes there's a saying one kind of rice can cultivate many kinds of ppl.... U've to b bold n fierce in this world to survive so u won't get bullied!

LoVeS usually ppl will put their names on ang bao (in the end did u gave ur dad the $? Sorry KEPO)

My parents oso divorce long b4 i got married but luckily my dad paiseh never attend my wedding.. He never take care of us it's was my mum who took care of us earn a living.. Though i got sad when he passed away afew years ago but still i cannot forgave him for giving our life an unpleasant 1.

Bingxu3 give all ur best thing to ur kids forget about the in-laws n dh. Most important let ur kids know they r still going to lead a better life except wzout the daddy.

:we2Randy-git::red:
Nope i didnt coz my mom offer to gif as it is juz only 1 more xtra bro coming wif the groom where my mom dun see wats the big issue + 1 more ang bao it nt as if SO much $$. When my mom offer to pay n scolded my dad for making a big fuss over small thing when it is my big day n say dun need to b so calculative since it juz once a lifetime thing SO end up they split the cost.

Everything need to buy for the wedding on traditional stuffs n aso the ang bao my mom n dad split cost as my dad is way too calculative on $$ even though it is my big day.

Actually my mom aso nowhere better in terms of $$ which both of them r equally $$$ minded tt why i dun even bother to rely on them. My mom took my maintenance tt my dad haf to gif me WHILE i need to co-own buy a flat wif her which i need to installment for the flat n SP bills every mth even though tt time i was only 21yrs old lor.

Life is like tt 1 lah there r bound to haf ppl who are SOOOOOO freaking $$ minded tt even own children or family aso wont b spared. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

When my mum asked why beat my daughter.. he said " My biz..she's my wife..I'm her husband..I hv the right to beat n scold her.." CB rite!! My mum gave birth to my sis lei.. Who the hell he thinks he is?!?!?! Her MIL & FIL oso beat her up lei.. ARGH!!! n tts y i help her to get the PPO... but only get against the HB..cz the HB deny he didnt witness his mum n dad beat my sis up which is all a LIES!!!

She's my wife i am husband i haf rite to beat her up n scold her? LOLX Given to me ah i will tell him STRAIGHT at his damn face + moron brain "if u tink u got the rite THEN why nt u tell the same thing TO POLICE? If they aso tink ur rite n dun put u in jail then i will ask u CONTINUE BUT IF NT then dun use ur stopid brain to tink ur rite by acting smart when actually ur so stopid !! " :tlaugh:

My sis MIL when sis preg don wanna take care of her..but after the bb is born...her MIL fighting to take care of her daughter... the bracelet, ring, anklet n earings they don allow to put at my mum hse but they thing is tt my sis n her HB live wit us wat..nw wanna divorce..they wanna take it back..as if my family don hv the $$ to buy for my niece..the jewelery they bought so cheapskate one...n i so happy tt all the jewelery lost... hahaha... they didnt notice when my sis HB bring his DD out..the jewelery slips out one by one.. serve them right!! The HB even aiming my dad 4-rm flat..wanna dad to transfer the ownership to him..he still can tell me tt lei...

MIL wanna fight to take care of ur sis dd better still mah like tt ur sis can rest n shake leg LOLX Why muz ur dad transfer his ownership to him? Not as if they r any related at all lor since they r on the process of divorce.

When wanna divorce, the HB still can say i can divorce u if u give me the kid, no alimony n i don wanna give u ur $4k... CCB... still gt the cheeks to say tt... but i help her to get the $4K which a muz for him to pay.. ha... happie me... n nw.. sis fighting for custody...they ar.. like inhuman..they nvr allow we all see my niece...even my sis wanna see her DD cant..if wanna see muz be wit the HB..CCB.... evil rite...my mum took care of her frm born till nw..can u imagine hw sad my mum is when nvr see her for a day..we nw nvr see her for 3mths liao...haiz...i feel so sad...luvs her alot...........

Pls lor even if ur sis dh dun wan divorce BUT ur sis alone can request for divorce wif the reason of him beating up ur sis wif PPO which is GD enuff reason for divorce lor so why bother if he wanna divorce yet had to gif up custody n alimony. On proceeding divorce i dun see why ur sis cant see her DD lor coz it nt as if the judge has gave the custody to ur sis DH lor IF NT they haf no rite to stop ur sis to see her own DD.

Tis kind of guy & PIL ar...we shldnt give face..juz fight for wat we tink is right...its totally nth wrg wit tt... i'll fight till the end one.. hahahaha.. i had enough of such ppl oredi... God...God...why do such ppl exist in tis world...can u juz eliminate them totally???? :tlaugh:

Aiya while sum of them like me own parents aso can b so $ minded liao then moreover are in laws?