i feel lost......

myangela

Nope i didnt coz my mom offer to gif as it is juz only 1 more xtra bro coming wif the groom where my mom dun see wats the big issue + 1 more ang bao it nt as if SO much $$. When my mom offer to pay n scolded my dad for making a big fuss over small thing when it is my big day n say dun need to b so calculative since it juz once a lifetime thing SO end up they split the cost.

Everything need to buy for the wedding on traditional stuffs n aso the ang bao my mom n dad split cost as my dad is way too calculative on $$ even though it is my big day.

Actually my mom aso nowhere better in terms of $$ which both of them r equally $$$ minded tt why i dun even bother to rely on them. My mom took my maintenance tt my dad haf to gif me WHILE i need to co-own buy a flat wif her which i need to installment for the flat n SP bills every mth even though tt time i was only 21yrs old lor.

Life is like tt 1 lah there r bound to haf ppl who are SOOOOOO freaking $$ minded tt even own children or family aso wont b spared. :tlaugh:
Err..... Tt's life i guess... When $$$$ is concern nothing/noone is spared....
So u r very independant lah.. step into the society very early(working)?

LoVeS

i told my ex just now tellur parents go to my grand dad grave and tell him they are sorry for all they have done to me then i will not change the kids surname, i bet with you they will not dare cause before he passed away they promised him all the things he did not to do till he passed on still never fulfill even one so i tell you they wun dare de la haha.:wong29:
i dun tink it bcoz they dun dare but rather they cant b bother to do so coz they will tink why should like simply listen to watever u said? Sumore u all havent start fighting for the custody of ur children the more they knw their grand children might nt need to change surname as u mentioned.

LoVeS

Err..... Tt's life i guess... When $$$$ is concern nothing/noone is spared....
So u r very independant lah.. step into the society very early(working)?
started working since 17yrs old n 15yrs old part time working after school. Actually my family isnt poor but rather VERY stingy n $$ minded so i rather earn my own $$ n spend my own + i dun like taking $$ frm them ever since i started working.

myangela

i told my ex just now tellur parents go to my grand dad grave and tell him they are sorry for all they have done to me then i will not change the kids surname, i bet with you they will not dare cause before he passed away they promised him all the things he did not to do till he passed on still never fulfill even one so i tell you they wun dare de la haha.:wong29:
I agreed wz LoVeS

Anyway r u going to be there to hear what they say to ur grand dad?
What if they say they 've done what u said wzout ur presence then u'll not chng the kids surname? They can broke the promised made to ur grand dad don't u think they'll do it to u 2?

:elvis:

myangela

started working since 17yrs old n 15yrs old part time working after school. Actually my family isnt poor but rather VERY stingy n $$ minded so i rather earn my own $$ n spend my own + i dun like taking $$ frm them ever since i started working.
Me started working when i'm 18yrs old. My family not very well off have to sting on every single cent earned. Don't 1 my mum to work so hard so after education went to work to support myself.

-SRI-

yalor..i didnt noe such stupid man exist...ha...he ar..infront of galz act macho...strg...but when infront of guyz or Police...he like sissy..no cock!!

Cz we all noe they only want the BB..if the luv their DIL..why when sis preg they don wanna take care of her?? They only tink of their grandchildren....nvr tink of my sis who hv been go thru the pain deliver lor...if sis ask for help, they refuse to help..when the son beat my sis..they said my son gt the rights cz husband..

The judge don accept tt lor...when they on the court case for the divorce..the judge like CB..can still tell my sis why she wants the alimony..u want divorce..so juz accept ur HB terms..NB..the judge is a guy lor...of course will side the guy..den we apply for legal aid lawyer..the lawyer was shocked to hear tt frm the judge...yalor..they hv no rights...but the thing is tt..the beast don allow her or anyone lor...sis can see her DD only if tt beast is ard...

yalor...haiz...i dun understand why such ppl exist.....my dad oso keep asking me for $$..i nvr work still gt the cheeks to ask me for it...nw i nvr give him any cz all tis while he nvr support his children..i rather spent my $$ on my bb...he lazy to work...haiz...gt rental $$ ard $850, spent alone sia...2 days finish oredi...tis another bloody idiot...

LoVeS

I agreed wz LoVeS

Anyway r u going to be there to hear what they say to ur grand dad?
What if they say they 've done what u said wzout ur presence then u'll not chng the kids surname? They can broke the promised made to ur grand dad don't u think they'll do it to u 2?

:elvis:
I feel they will juz all sort of xcuse not to go ur grand dad grave furthermore they will say they r ur elder so ur nt suppose to tell them wat to do or so. Why i say they simply wont bother wif wat u said is bcoz frm the way u mentioned abt them, we can sort of tell tt they wont even care + will haf tt kind of mentally "why should i listen n do wat she said"

No pt waste breath on them BUT rather focus on ur custody would b MUCH MUCH better n more important.

LoVeS

yalor..i didnt noe such stupid man exist...ha...he ar..infront of galz act macho...strg...but when infront of guyz or Police...he like sissy..no cock!!

Behave like sissy in front of guy or police? Then the more u should add in tis world "if ur rite then go tell police instead of act tough in front of us while like SISSY in front of police, no balls"

Cz we all noe they only want the BB..if the luv their DIL..why when sis preg they don wanna take care of her?? They only tink of their grandchildren....nvr tink of my sis who hv been go thru the pain deliver lor...if sis ask for help, they refuse to help..when the son beat my sis..they said my son gt the rights cz husband..

Juz say watever i told u on the previous post ask them to say "got right to beat ur sis to police lor if dun say or dun dare then shut up lor"

The judge don accept tt lor...when they on the court case for the divorce..the judge like CB..can still tell my sis why she wants the alimony..u want divorce..so juz accept ur HB terms..NB..the judge is a guy lor...of course will side the guy..den we apply for legal aid lawyer..the lawyer was shocked to hear tt frm the judge...yalor..they hv no rights...but the thing is tt..the beast don allow her or anyone lor...sis can see her DD only if tt beast is ard...

HUH? wat kind of rubbish is tt? Bcoz husband beat her up still not gd reason enuff to divorce? He is the 1 in wrong in tis marriage of coz he haf to pay alimony to her lah sumore beating her up DUN NEED COMPENSATION AH? If tis judge is like tt then APPEAL lor.:wong29:

-SRI-

Hahaha...i tell him tt oredi...actually i fuck him upside dwn like wat sia... hahaha... tt time was so mad at him lor for acting tough towards gals....no cock...ur cock better stuff inside ur smelly n stinko mouth...

The PIL i hv no chance to fuck them upside dwn..wait when i get to see them ar..fuh!!! I explode man...

Shocked rite?? even the lawyer oso said why the judge like tt ar?? ha... We still proceed wit the divorce...fight the alimony oso...including bb custody....tis kind of judge ar...can go quit ur job la...the diff abt mly divorce is tt...the HB muz said smth like "I, (name of husband) divorce (name of wife) wit talak (sorry i dunno in eng called wat..) 1,2or 3)...n oso muz said it infront of the HAKAM...tts y in muslim marriage, its diff to get divorce n easily being divorce as when the HB said tt sentence infront of atleast 2 witness above age 21, the divorce is done in terms of religion..

bingxu3

if they want to me to be there with them i will even use a voice recorder and record down what ever they say and just now they them said and they din know i will recrd down their convo from the day u marry in i have never though of u as my daughter in law, i let my son marry you only because you were carrying a boy, see this mad old lady i not baby making machine ok anyway legal aid told me le my chances of holding on to the flat and kids is a 95% thing, lets see bah who will have the last laugh:wong29:

-SRI-

So u mean tt muslim marriage only benefit men lah? :err:
means...they gt the power lor more than us..u noe..if the Hb angry n said tt sentence...means divorce oredi lei..tts y the HB is advise if angry ctrl urself nt to say tt...but if the wife die die wanna divorce, can get one...but process takes longer time if the HB don wanna let go.....

-SRI-

Sorry Bingxu3...... sorry for intruding ur thread..hehe.. paiseh2...can someone help her? i nt pro in tis...:embarrassed:

LoVeS

if they want to me to be there with them i will even use a voice recorder and record down what ever they say and just now they them said and they din know i will recrd down their convo from the day u marry in i have never though of u as my daughter in law, i let my son marry you only because you were carrying a boy, see this mad old lady i not baby making machine ok anyway legal aid told me le my chances of holding on to the flat and kids is a 95% thing, lets see bah who will have the last laugh:wong29:
95% ah? Tats gd but still haf to bcareful coz we wont knw wat will they use to counter u so tt they will haf better chance of having the custody.

bingxu3

i nearly scream at cdc todae they kept on asking me do you want to mend the marriage you can go for counseling u know.

LoVeS

i nearly scream at cdc todae they kept on asking me do you want to mend the marriage you can go for counseling u know.

U can tell them "mend ur @ss better still" :tlaugh: Not all troubles ppl made tt they can get away wif it sumore they didnt treat u as dil so why bother to mend a marriage tt husband sux, as father aso sux n his family aso sux? :tlaugh:

-SRI-

Aiyah..CDC n FSC like tt one..cz they stress out the importance of family nucleus...but i tink u can juz tell them u don want any counselling as u hv made ur choice...my sis did tt...no point la if our heart nt wit our HB/ wife but continue wit the r/s for the sake of the children..as for me, i believe to hv a happy family both partner muz make it works...children will be married off..but we'll still be wit our partner till our last breath..if wait till children big oredi den divorce....hmm..might as well do it nw..if its me la.....

bingxu3

today legal bureau called me le arranged for next meeting on de 14 of april haiz see how it goes :shyxxx:

bingxu3

sigh now i feel so zzz mu fil is in hospital den mil was like asking me isit possible to bring the kids down to see him, and that jerk ask me he said isit possible to divorce without divorce for adultery.

He said he dont wish i submit the girls photo to the courts cause he said shes still young dont make things so big.

My son had a bad case of asthma this mth when i ask him to come down see his son he said cannot cause the woman dont allow, since she wants to do things like this why cant i treat her the same right.

and now he also told me if you want to change the kids surname can wait till after my dad pass away if not later he got no zhi sun to song zhong, why should i treat his parents so well, during the years i as their eldext dil i give so much they did not even think of me,

i am so lost ........