I need confinement lady - Any strong recommendation?

kiki2012

Please think thrice before you decide to engage the so called Aunty Hua Jie.

Her hp no. are +60127450776 or 92415896 or 93457882.

Hi mummies-to-be!
I just given birth to my 2nd darling, and finished my confinement... gotten confinement tingkat instead of a confinement lady cos of last miserable experience... bleeeeeehhhhhhh....
And thank god I managed to find this lady! Her food is quite similar to those popular confinement tingkat companies, but I can save a few hundreds! :)
Those mummies who are looking for soups only, she also does them, & they are yummy without msg! I will definitely look for her again if I ever have a 3rd one heh heh... pm me for her details if u need!

slothbal1986

photo1.jpgphoto.jpg

Hi,

This post is not meant to bad mouth anyone but is meant as a warning to all that if you were to engage this CL in the above pic, be prepared for hell! My wife just ended her confinement today and throughout the 28 days, it was torturious for my wife. Her name is Mei Yong, in her 60s. As this year was a dragon year, CLs are hard to come by as they are all fully booked and just so when I thought I was lucky to get one, my nightmare begins.

She practically dozed off on every feed.. Couple of times, she dropped the feeding bottle while feeding. I told her off but she simply ignored me. My wife, instead of resting throughout her confinement, have to stay awake to make sure she doesnt fall asleep and have to constantly wake her up.

And this confinement lady just cant stop COMPLAINING! She would complain when the baby poo, pee, cries, etc..
Isnt that the job of the CL to help clean and feed babies??? So why is the complain??

I understand that CLs job is not an easy task, so i allowed her to sleep in the afternoon. Despite so, she rather talk to my maid than to rest. This makes me even more boiled!!

There are just too many things to state.

Just a piece of advice to all:
Do think THRICE before engaging her.
She is way too old for being a Confinement lady

Jann83

Hi All, just did my confinement and I like to recommend my confinement auntie from Malaysia. She's very good with taking care of babies, easy going and cooks some really good chinese and tcm dishes. Her fried kway tiao, fried rice, ee mien, sweet sour pork ribs and salty sweet chicken are all very delicious! You can request for her to cook these for you :) She's very experienced (10 years), pro-breastfeeding, knows how to massage for engorged breasts and relatively young (50s) hence more energetic. She will provide advice to you but don't force it if you have your own thoughts - Example: my baby had jaundice and the level hovered around 12-13 for 2-3 weeks so every week i had to bring baby to hospital to monitor his jaundice level. Auntie recommended to bottle feed/formula so that jaundice level would drop quickly but i insisted on latching for the 1st month. She was still v supportive :) I know some CL who insists that you go for bottle feed...

As my mum comes over to my place everyday, she also cooks for her and that was very nice of her!

For mummies who intend to do full-time latching for first month, you can safely let her take care of your baby at night and she would bring baby over to you for latching when baby needs so that you can catch a good night rest :)

Her charge is $100/day so $2800 for 28 days. You can Whatsapp or Wechat Auntie Evon @ +60 163308664. From what i know, she's packed till Oct 2017 so contact her if you're interested! I posted this cause I don't seem to find post about her (her clients now are via verbal intro). Hope you will have a chance to do your confinement with her!