I will try to lose my overweight.

komonata

Hello from me. I have a problem with obesity and now I will try to lose my overweight with product for weight loss reductan. Does anyone know anything about this product?

simone003

Hi :) and welcome to the forum!

Reductan is a dietary supplement I used before taking Reductil. Unfortunately it didn't help me. I used it for about a month but lost no weight at all.
Then I got Reductil slimming pills and lost my extra weight easily in just weeks. I could feel an immediate effect in my appetite. So I would recommend you Reductil (sibutramine).

Take care!

rafaelit

Forget about those products. The best solution is to try the natural way. Sports, healthy food and exercise :)

michal003

you're right rafaelit, but most of us don't have time for sport, healthy food and exercises :)
That's why we turn to the slimming pills.
I also used reductil and lost my weight with little effort. And I'm happy the lost weight didn't come back after stopping the treatment.
I never heard about reductan.

Last edited:

victoria3

Start with herbal slimming - my advice!

Of course herbal slimming pills will not make you lose like 5-6kg a month, however I managed to lose 2kg monthly with SlimFast.

I found them on cheapmeds4u.com and decided to give them a try. SlimFast suppress the appetite and actually you lose weight because you eat less. I used these pills for 4 months and lost 8kg which is pretty fine for me.

I like herbal slimming pills because they seem safer, have no side effects and are not bad for our health.

tatalia

For me, the product is very good. Effect on me was good. For several weeks I lost 8 kg. I feel much better!

flower87

Hey Komonata,

Since I'm a Biology and food science background, I can tell ya the whatever pills even antibiotics everything as to pass through Liver,
and Liver is the only organ to digest fats.
Think about it, when you have too much chemicals in blood, do your Liver priorities clean body or digest fats first?

Yes, you get it right, Liver will do the most crucial thing and that's detox first.
There is also a reason why you'll always hear detoxification is important to clear acne/ reduce weight.
(which i think you're quite wise cos you dont want pills also..btw i know so much cos I also always read up how cure acne for years)

Hence in order, if you want reduce weight naturally you need to help you Liver abit,
you cannot add burden which it already has alot from late sleeping and unhealthy food, pollution.

Eating pills just can't be helping.

I think you may want take a look at this Berry Juice Drink,
no sugar no colouring etc which help your Liver and give you alot anti-oxidant for glowing skin.
I'm sure you see this brand everyday one.
my sister recommended me after try for about 3 weeks got slim abit lol.

last week i buy no promo :we2daydreaming: , but now got promotion ald,
Qoo10 - Highest Anti-Oxidant Juice Maqui Plus+ : Body Care / Diet

Do let me know if you try already and if it helps!

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

August 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 50
VFA (organ fat ) 8
Weight 65Kg
Antioxidant level 32000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am not confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

jiapoh

Hi everyone!

I can recommend reductil 20mg sold on www.cheapmeds4u.com
I used it for some months and lost a lot of weight. It simply works by suppressing the appetite and you eat much less food/fats/sweets.
It's easy to follow and gives results shortly after beginning of treatment.
I'd recommend it to all those mummies that need help in weight loss! :)

sabine999

If you want to lose weight fast you need a pill that actually has an effective ingredient, such as Reductil.
From my own experience after buying from several different sites, the best one I have found for Reductil is www.meridiareductil.com
These pills has literally been a lifesaver for me...12 kilos lost in 2 months left me utterly amazed :)

Last edited:

simone003

Hi everyone!

I can recommend reductil 20mg sold on www.cheapmeds4u.com
I used it for some months and lost a lot of weight. It simply works by suppressing the appetite and you eat much less food/fats/sweets.
It's easy to follow and gives results shortly after beginning of treatment.
I'd recommend it to all those mummies that need help in weight loss! :)
Hi there!

I used reductil from cheapmeds4u.com half a year ago and it was really effective. I lost 4-5 kg monthly!

I see it's much expensive now and I'd like to buy one more box only.

Anyone wants to join and share shipping costs?

PM me :)

komonata

I've already used reductan. For me reductan, this is a very good product. For a 7-week period I lost 10 pounds. Very good result for me