im sooo pissed off...

jazz_sofia

i need to vent out as im so pissed off...

my fil stayed with us for a couple of months...everyday asked money for toto and 4d...worst, any amt u give him, he will use all to buy numbers be it 5 10 or 20 dollars...im not comfortable with it as i grew up without anybody buying numbers or gambling in our hse (well, that what i know and believe)...so every day 1 give him 1dollar for numbers...i even talkd to hubby abt this and he said just give 1 dollar when fil asks...when fil returnd to sil hse he mentiond to sil that i dont like him to buy numbers...sil confronted me, told me that why do i need to complain abt fil asking money for numbers as IM NOT THE ONE EARNING MONEY BUT HER BROTHER...I DONT HAVE RIGHTS TO COMPLAIN AS IM JUST THE WIFE....

im bloody pissed off...but manage to control my anger and with enough composure and respect, and a calm voice (she's older than hubby) i told her that its my hse, and i have rules...its true that im not the one earning money but thats what i like in MY hse...if somebody is not comfortable with MY rule in MY hse, im not forcing them to...its MY hse...im the QUEEN...IM the ULTIMATE RULER...

and yeah...i dont have rights to complain...im just the wife...and u dont have to confront me too...ur not my hubby...UR JUST SIL.

all the time i was saying that i was smiling...but inside i was trembling with anger...i like to swallow her in whole....im so damn pissed.

Ting

actually, why dont you have right to complain??
i mean, though you are not working and taking allowances from hubby, but the money is your hubby give you right? so it's your money for household expenses what.
uh, your hubby never give your father in law allowance??
if your sister In law not happy, ask her to give your father in law money to buy 4D and toto.

jazz_sofia

actually, why dont you have right to complain??
i mean, though you are not working and taking allowances from hubby, but the money is your hubby give you right? so it's your money for household expenses what.
uh, your hubby never give your father in law allowance??
if your sister In law not happy, ask her to give your father in law money to buy 4D and toto.
hubby give him allowance but i dunno why and how that whatever amt u give him is not enough...one time hubby gave him 50 dollars...he buy all toto and 4d...thats why hubby say dont give big amt, 1 or 2 dollars enough...
yeah, i told sil that she shld give fil allowance for numbers...she said she give also but not everyday as she dont have much money all the time...

Ting

then u tell her u also hv no money cos u need the money for household expenses since u r not working.
plus, your fil nvr strike right? if he strike he will give u? (since u r the one who give him the money to buy).

jazz_sofia

then you tell her you also have no money cos you need the money for household expenses since you are not working.
plus, your father in law never strike right? if he strike he will give you? (since you are the one who give him the money to buy).

yeah...for the whole time he stayd with us he never strike a number...so i always remind him of how much he had spent for buying number...if he strike 1000 he is still lugi as he has spent way more than that...father in law always tells me if he strike we go on holiday...i said when will he strike? and is he sure he'll win the millions...sigh...

sister In law just dont understand that i have rules in my house just like her...i mean, if its occational betting like once a wk or once in 2wks ok with me, but he wants to buy number like he cant sleep or cant eat if didnt buy ...

Ting

is he still staying with u?
if so, maybe u limit the amt u give?
like maybe beginning of the week, u just give him a fix amt n tell him this is for the whole week of betting.
if he spend all in one day then no more for tt week liao.

if he cant eat n slp then complain to your SIL, then u can tell her u alr give him for the whole week but he spent all in one day, u cant help it, cos u hv your own budget to spend.

apollo

hubby give him allowance but i dont know why and how that whatever amt you give him is not enough...one time hubby gave him 50 dollars...he buy all toto and 4d...thats why hubby say dont give big amt, 1 or 2 dollars enough...
yeah, i told sister In law that she shld give father in law allowance for numbers...she said she give also but not everyday as she dont have much money all the time...
then tel her, not only she not enough money. ur hubby's salary is for household expenses NOT for fil to buy toto 4D... though u're not the one earning but lik what i mentioned, the money is manily for household and u're ur hubby's wife, why cannot complain??

apollo

yeah...for the whole time he stayd with us he never strike a number...so i always remind him of how much he had spent for buying number...if he strike 1000 he is still lugi as he has spent way more than that...father in law always tells me if he strike we go on holiday...i said when will he strike? and is he sure he'll win the millions...sigh...

sister In law just dont understand that i have rules in my house just like her...i mean, if its occational betting like once a wk or once in 2wks ok with me, but he wants to buy number like he cant sleep or cant eat if didnt buy ...
i think ur fil needs counselling instead of money! where got ppl take ALL the money he has to give to Singapore Pools if not cannot eat or slp??

jazz_sofia

they always say...'aiyoh, father is 80+ already...must give in to whatever he likes...we dont know until when he will stay in this world...blah blah blah...' i understand that...thats why when he stayed with me, i try my best to take good care of him...cook for him...bought things that he needs, buy vitamins...

but still they cant change the way i manage my hse...thats why im pissed off...they question me but i cant question them...

apollo

they always say...'aiyoh, father is 80+ already...must give in to whatever he likes...we dont know until when he will stay in this world...blah blah blah...' i understand that...thats why when he stayed with me, i try my best to take good care of him...cook for him...bought things that he needs, buy vitamins...

but still they cant change the way i manage my house...thats why im pissed off...they question me but i cant question them...
r u a full time hsewife?? cos for me, alot ppl will tel me "dont anyhow spend ur hubby's money, he wking outside v tough" whenever i bought sth which we REALLY need! what i wan to say is, ppl tend to bother too much on us (hsewife) on how we manage the household expenses, how we spend money just becos we dont earn money outside. if u're wking now, do u think ur sil will say all these to u?? do u think he'll say ALL money is earned by her bro so u dont have the right to say anything??

Jan

Jazz sofia,

You got my support and i bowed to you.... If I have such a SIL who confronted me in this manner... I will blow... but u can still keep cool and talk to her in such a nice and composure way... salute siah...

My dad also being contributing alot to the Spore pool until I m so pissed off and asked him did Spore Pool hand out any special awards for his loyalty contribution?

Triquetra

are you a full time hsewife?? cos for me, alot ppl will tel me "dont anyhow spend your hubby's money, he wking outside very tough" whenever i bought something which we REALLY need! what i want to say is, ppl tend to bother too much on us (hsewife) on how we manage the household expenses, how we spend money just becos we dont earn money outside. if you're wking now, do you think your sister In law will say all these to you?? do you think he'll say ALL money is earned by her bro so you dont have the right to say anything??
Just curious... have you considered going back to work later?
I understand how we only trust ourselves to provide the best for our kids, I only trust my own mom to take care of my BB.

I stopped working since March and so far have not taken any allowance from Hubby. I feel bad each time he takes out his own wallet and pay, I wish I could help... This is why I am thinking of going back to work soon but on the other hand I am really worried about BB and really don't bear+dare to leave her with someone else.

Just wondering how you feel and cope :(

apollo

Just curious... have you considered going back to work later?
I understand how we only trust ourselves to provide the best for our kids, I only trust my own mom to take care of my baby.

I stopped working since March and so far have not taken any allowance from Hubby. I feel bad each time he takes out his own wallet and pay, I wish I could help... This is why I am thinking of going back to work soon but on the other hand I am really worried about baby and really dont't bear+dare to leave her with someone else.

Just wondering how you feel and cope :(
i also v wanted to go back to wk. i'm sure most sahm too cos can help out with the household expenses. but no choice, no one can help me to take care ds. my mum is not willing to give up her job. and i dont think hiring a nanny or maid is the best choice. so i gonna be a sahm...

Ting

same! tt time when i was looking after pin for 18 mths, i worked parttime at my cousin's shop!
from 6-10 pm. 6 days a week, but weekends sometimes longer hours.
though only few hours each day, but still manage to earn 600-700 after cpf. so still survived but i felt bad my parents had to pay so much for pin.
now im working, its much better!!

hubby give him allowance but i dont know why and how that whatever amt you give him is not enough...one time hubby gave him 50 dollars...he buy all toto and 4d...thats why hubby say dont give big amt, 1 or 2 dollars enough...
yeah, i told sister In law that she shld give father in law allowance for numbers...she said she give also but not everyday as she dont have much money all the time...
Then just tell ur sister in law the same thing as highlighted.

jal

Jazz sofia,

You got my support and i bowed to you.... If I have such a sister In law who confronted me in this manner... I will blow... but you can still keep cool and talk to her in such a nice and composure way... salute siah...

My dad also being contributing alot to the Spore pool until I m so pissed off and asked him did Spore Pool hand out any special awards for his loyalty contribution?
LOL!!! I think a lot of people will get this Loyalty Award.

jazz_sofia

yes, im a full time stay at home mom since 2007....(sigh) they have been like that...even before when i was still working...they thot i anyhow spend hubby's money...they dont realize that i am also working, and earning a good pay...when i quit my job, it was a mutual decision from hubby and me...and im proud to say hubby is supportive of me esp on the money part...

i suspect they r jealous of the life hubby and i have...i mean we r not rich but hubby and i are happy with our simple life and make the best of what we have...

the problem with them is they can make a tiny thing into a big big issue...

last night i talked to hubby ...i told him that i felt so bad abt what happend...and asked if in any way, he doesnt like how i manage the hse...has he any complain how i budget the money hes giving me...

hubby gave me a big hug, and told me not to worry too much as it causes wrinkles (he's trying to make me laugh)...he told me he has no complain...he's happy...they r just busybody and dont know how to use their extra energy wisely...and he said he will handle the matter...somehow i feel relieved.

apollo

yes, im a full time stay at home mom since 2007....(sigh) they have been like that...even before when i was still working...they thot i anyhow spend hubby's money...they dont realize that i am also working, and earning a good pay...when i quit my job, it was a mutual decision from hubby and me...and im proud to say hubby is supportive of me esp on the money part...

i suspect they are jealous of the life hubby and i have...i mean we are not rich but hubby and i are happy with our simple life and make the best of what we have...

the problem with them is they can make a tiny thing into a big big issue...

last night i talked to hubby ...i told him that i felt so bad about what happend...and asked if in any way, he doesnt like how i manage the house...has he any complain how i budget the money hes giving me...

hubby gave me a big hug, and told me not to worry too much as it causes wrinkles (he's trying to make me laugh)...he told me he has no complain...he's happy...they are just busybody and dont know how to use their extra energy wisely...and he said he will handle the matter...somehow i feel relieved.

ur hubby is so sweet! u see, ur hubby supports u so just ignore those busybody... and i do agree, some ppl is just jealous of how lovely u and ur hubby is... let them jealous cos they might not have the chance to see any lovely couple lik ur haha!