In search of a good CL

mrs_eg

Hi Hi,

I would like to start my search for a confinement lady but do not know where to start.

I ever emailed an enquiry to 1 of the agency b4 but found that the price is kinda steep.

May I know how do u all go about searching for a gd CL? Frm where did u hire one?

Do anyone have any gd CL to recommend?

I am actually looking for one that assist me in the day only, like 9-5pm. Someone with good hygiene. And knows how to cook confinement food of course!

Anyone?

Phoebii Cheng

Would love to help you but my CL retired after doing confinement for me and a friend.......

Mayb the mummies here hv good recommendations?

mrs_eg

any singaporean CL recommendations????

btw... nowadays wats the market rate for hiring a Day CL???

any singaporean CL recommendations????

btw... nowadays wats the market rate for hiring a Day CL???
Hi mrs_eg

you might wan to try Jo 97461883. I called her on monday. She is running a agency. Feedback from her website seems okie.

She have day CL. but the price is the same as a stay in CL..

You still call her if you want. Hope this helps.

mrs_eg

Hi mrs_eg

you might want to try Jo 97461883. I called her on monday. She is running a agency. Feedback from her website seems okie.

She have day CL. but the price is the same as a stay in CL..

You still call her if you want. Hope this helps.

Thanx glam-mummy,

you mentioned "feedback from her website seems okie"

may I know where did you get the feedback from?
and do u have the website(s) address(es)?

sher_von

A confinement nanny, main chores to take care of your needs, and assist you to recuperate as soon as possible to regain the nutrients you have lost.
She will advise what to eat/not to eat, what to do/not to do,and you might be amazed by the knowledge that she hav, and of cos, some are superstitious, some are myth or so, it depends on oneself whether you want to accept it, but second thoughts, no harm listening! lol

There's a few question you can ask yourself.
You might not be comfortable having a stranger acting like your mum,but end day, there's only pros to you, so far as i know, they are great help, some will even assist some small chores! End day, really need to establish the trust.
Best to just engage a day confinement services.

Confinement services is not cheap, it can goes up to 2k a month. Since expenses after having baby increase, you might need to reconsider on the financial situation

As for my opnion, having someone to take care of everything, will be an absolute yes for me, it save the hassle, less tiring for my folks, and less conflicts with my in-laws. ;p

Having to know one who very experience, copy and paste from friends, so rest assure no agency to rip you off.

"Have been doing freelance housekeeping as well as providing confinement services/babysitting for the past 20years.
My experience includes working as a housekeeper for the Caucasian family in year 2002-2004, since then, i'm babysitting kids between 2months -3yrs old.
Do not hesitate to contact me, so that to explain more in depth what kind of assistance i can provide you."

Cheerios!

Irene Ho 9067 1356

stressfulbee

Hi
U may call my this non stay s'pore confinement lady.
She had more than 10yrs experience, ard 50++, she honest, clean, flexible & her cooking is delicious..... (she able to cook different tonic soup, "zhu jiao chu" & different CF dishes within 28days.)

her contact is hp: 98476976.:red: