Induction vs C sect

joeybeadz

haha...just kidding only... your doses have nothing to do with our decision :p
Hee.. well I wanted natural... only wanted the laughing gas, then cannot... take the epi... then still cannot c-section.. haaa...

word of advice, just go for one.. otherwise like me, tried so many, then have to pay for all.. i heard the vacuum thing, if too small, they change to a bigger one, both are chargeable! Broke!

PTB7476

Hee.. well I wanted natural... only wanted the laughing gas, then cannot... take the epi... then still cannot c-section.. haaa...

word of advice, just go for one.. otherwise like me, tried so many, then have to pay for all.. i heard the vacuum thing, if too small, they change to a bigger one, both are chargeable! Broke!
:tlaugh:that's why i go straight to C sect...

i too like you...wanted natural with laughing gas...but since natural is not an opt for me liao... and i dun want to try induce and then touch wood cannot and after trying this and that ended up with C sect :tlaugh: all these are money ... and pain...no kidding leh :tlaugh:

:tlaugh:that's why i go straight to C sect...

i too like you...wanted natural with laughing gas...but since natural is not an opt for me ... and i dont want to try induce and then touch wood cannot and after trying this and that ended up with C sect :tlaugh: all these are money ... and pain...no kidding :tlaugh:
C-sect oso not cheap... hai.. watever it is, at the end of the day, all of us just hope to deliver healthy bb, doesn't matter via which mode..

:tlaugh::tlaugh:true true ... no more luxury items and luxurious overseas trips
I realised most of what im spending now is on my boy ever since I had my first boy...mostly books, of cos not forgetting number 2 heheh. Gone are the days, i splurge on my clothes etc hehehe..so being a mummy can really change a person...

PTB7476

I realised most of what im spending now is on my boy ever since I had my first boy...mostly books, of cos not forgetting number 2 heheh. Gone are the days, i splurge on my clothes etc hehehe..so being a mummy can really change a person...
yah that's whAt I tot. I foresee whenever I want to splurge I would think of what that amt can be used for the little one haha

its like a natural thing, even my married gf who hasn't had kids yet can't std me, everytime when i just automatically suggest to chk out kiddy palace when we are out shopping...ahahha

PTB7476

its like a natural thing, even my married gf who hasn't had kids yet can't std me, everytime when i just automatically suggest to chk out kiddy palace when we are out shopping...ahahha
yah i know... even my hb also ask...huh? haben finished buying things meh :tlaugh: for me i just want to go see if i missed out anything or anything new stuff worth buying :001_302:

moncheri03

Totally agreed. When i din have kids back then, dun understand why my colleagues keep getting things for their kids. Now i do!:001_302:
My baby not out yet (but will be in less than 2 wks time), i already bought so many NB clothings. I think i bought too many liao, dun think he will be able to wear all of them for long period as he will be growing pretty fast!

yah i know... even my husband also ask...huh? htave not finished buying things meh :tlaugh: for me i just want to go see if i missed out anything or anything new stuff worth buying :001_302:
actually when it comes to clothings, best dun buy too many, they will outgrow v fast... hand me downs are the best cos seasoned liao, more comfortable. Nowadays not ez to find those cotton clothes that are not too thick for babies, i always try to get those that can allow baby's skin to breathe easily. Can try getting from those market, makeshift stalls, cheaper oso...

Try to shop online too, get from US since now currency exchange in our favour...

Totally agreed. When i did not have kids back then, dont understand why my colleagues keep getting things for their kids. Now i do!:001_302:
My baby not out yet (but will be in less than 2 wks time), i already bought so many NB clothings. I think i bought too many , dont think he will be able to wear all of them for long period as he will be growing pretty fast!
US will have Halloween sales, good time to stock up 1 yr and older clothes shoes etc, that time when i was residing in the states, took the chance to buy clothes up to 3 yrs old for my boy even when i was stil preggy. V cheap and in greater variety especially during thanksgiving sale etc. eh actually i meant thanksgiving sales in my earlier post , not halloween ehehhe

keefu

Totally agreed. When i did not have kids back then, dont understand why my colleagues keep getting things for their kids. Now i do!:001_302:
My baby not out yet (but will be in less than 2 wks time), i already bought so many NB clothings. I think i bought too many , dont think he will be able to wear all of them for long period as he will be growing pretty fast!
I reckon that was because now kids clothings have so many varieties and they are modern looking too!!! I even almost buying a FOX baby jacket to prepare for CNY clothing but my hubby stopped me. LOL.

But I am always reminded not to buy to much clothes for NB so I deliberately buy those sizes from 6 months onwards so that my baby can wear for a longer period...

I reckon that was because now kids clothings have so many varieties and they are modern looking too!!! I even almost buying a FOX baby jacket to prepare for CNY clothing but my hubby stopped me. LOL.

But I am always reminded not to buy to much clothes for NB so I deliberately buy those sizes from 6 months onwards so that my baby can wear for a longer period...
If u having a boy, maybe won't be spending so much since gals clothes are usually more in varieties... as much as i love to dress up little girls, having boys not that bad after all ahha. But sometimes, i can't help but awe at gals little dresses whenever i am at babies stores ahaha

Bt having more than 2 kids is too expensive in sg ahhaha