Infant 6-in-1 Jab

nope. one night before her jab i just let her drink some.
but i would feel that giving the fever medicine will be better as per doctor advised.
any reasons why you dont wish to gv her??
i dont like doc's medicine. or rather western medicine nehs. like for us if fever dont take medicine wont how. unless it gets very high. so im thinking whether can dont let baby take the medicine not. i rather try the pao shen ting lo. thats chinese medicine right?

jasobias

polyclinic $300+ for 6in1 plus 1 booster.. pediatrician charges $100++ for each injection:tlaugh:
bloody hell..thts so ex..govt shld subsidise jabs for babies.The baby bonus ah covers almost nothing like tht.Cost of a new baby is so high.Maybe they shld let us use medisave..hmmm..

apollo

bloody hell..thts so ex..govt shld subsidise jabs for babies.The baby bonus covers almost nothing like tht.Cost of a new baby is so high.Maybe they shld let us use medisave..hmmm..
but compare with private pd, polyclinic is still cheaper.the only bad point is, nurses will inject the babies instead of pd..

Mummy Geeh

My baby is scheduled on 28 aug for the 6 in 1 jab and it costs $321. I am torn if i will have it at Polyclinic or private clinic. do you know any pros cons?

apollo

My baby is scheduled on 28 aug for the 6 in 1 jab and it costs $321. I am torn if i will have it at Polyclinic or private clinic. do you know any pros cons?
i brought ds to polyclinic for his 2nd hep b, the nurse who inject for him is very good but i personally dont like those doc there cause they are just normal gp.. when she was doing checks on ds, ask her anything she also not sure... so in the end we decide to bring ds back to his pd for future injections so we can clear our doubts if there's any...:tlaugh:

uddermummy

my baby had his 6 in one in NUH, the injection is done by the nurse too not the doctor
errr, yeah, the jab is done by the nurse. I usually schedule the appt with the pd the same time dd sees the pd. :p

Not sure if the jab is done by the pds in the pte clinics?

autumn82

errr, yeah, the jab is done by the nurse. I usually schedule the appt with the pediatrician the same time dear daughter sees the pediatrician. :p

Not sure if the jab is done by the pds in the pte clinics?
For pte clinics, PD will do the jabbing. :)