Infant Care Centres

comtess

Anyone can recommed reliable centres?

Am thinking of sending my lil one when I resume work.

Thanks.

Hi comtess,

I send my baby to Agape Little Uni at Kallang. It's right opposite Kallang MRT. My baby is so happy there and I think they take care of him ok...

My baby is now coming to 6 months. I returned to work 15 weeks after he was born.

Not sure if they have still vacancies but you can call to check.

Phoebii Cheng

Ohh I send mine at the west side at ghim moh, though I stay at the east side too.....cos that time it is feasible as it's near my hubby's working place.....for east side, there is one at bedok called the PCF infant care, they hv childcare centres too....u might want to check it out

Btw, where do u stay?

Phoebii Cheng

Hi Phoebii,

do you have the address and tel num. of the infant care center at Ghim Moh??
Hi

I dun really hv the address, all I know is that it is at the void deck of Blk 5 I think lah....cos normally we drive there...but I hv the phone number though.....

64694830 - Child Care

64696844 - Infant Care

How old is ur bb?

ktansy

Hi Phoebii

I'm staying at the east side and working at shenton way. I'm open to either near home or workplace. Have not really decided yet.

Hi comtess,

I know there is a Little Skool House at OCBC building, near Raffles Place MRT station. Is that near your workplace?

They have well-qualified staff to look after infants. If you drive, it is accessible from the multi-storey carpark of the building too. But I didn send my baby there cos the location is not convenient for me.

You can just call up the centres n most r willing to let youtake a mini-tour of their premises if there aren't any nasty bug attacks like HFMD or Chicken Pox.

Hi

I dont really have the address, all I know is that it is at the void deck of Blk 5 I think ....cos normally we drive there...but I have the phone number though.....

64694830 - Child Care

64696844 - Infant Care

How old is your baby?
Hihi,

Thanks for the info. My baby is 2mths old now and i need to look for either a babysitter or an infant care as i'll be starting work soon.

i live at the west side. :)