Infidelity

Ting

Do you need a valid reason to tell your mum that you pregnant knowing that you are not married in the first place?

There are no valid reason in the world, my dear girl. What seems like a valid reason is something to make the other party not get worry about you being out alone.

Eg: If your parents say dont't do these reason because they are bad, are you implying that you will still go ahead and do it? What happened after that?
but he is nt my mum n dad.. he is my bf..... -.-"
being preg b4 marriage and meeting a fren for a meal... is totally 2 diff things off hand.
n both situations r not even linked.
maybe u need to use better examples cos it doesnt make any sense to me.

Ting

Ting,

Not everyone can get over it. It is always issue solved but then again they will repeat all over again.

Least to say just walk off.
what thing happen again? the cheating?? but if he dumped her, then she wont get the chance to cheat on him anymore, no?
it wont be his problem if she cheats on her next bf.. right?

MasterBee

Alpha Male
Defination of dating as per your saying going out for movies, dinners, parties or clubbing is one of the few common situation where a guy meet a girl and out for a date.

But no one is ever going to say that going out with a few guys at a point of time means you are no better then a jay-walking on the road of a busy traffic. What it seems like trying to score points between different guys of having being on a date one at a time.
jay-walking on the road of a busy traffic is not so bad...

it better than being a public toilet

JoyBliss

hehehehe... on a positive note: just expressing POVs, except in a more avid fashion...
AND coupled with a slight side-track with some degree of reference to personal lives...
erm.... a bit off and uncounted for i would think? Better stop this side-track before the moderator lock up the track wor... *edit: thread*

Last edited:

edy

Administrator
Staff member
I do not see there is any need to lock up this thread if the discussion follow the forum rules.

I believe everyone here is an adult and able to post with their better sense.

Just for the record, this thread does not cross any forum rules ... so just discuss and debate (have fun too)

Edy

JoyBliss

Does that give any reasons for people to error? Not asking them to be perfect but if knowing the situation could or would happened WHY didnt avoid it at the first place? Why wait for situation to happened? Sound more like waiting for a chance to happened rather then BLAMING the feelings of nature.

Nature have its own course of discipline and human as in people have learn that way back, are you saying that if HAPPENED then blame the feelings?

May as well, dont have any feelings at all to avoid the situation from happening. Is it not better that way?
If only we know what future beholds hahahha... I'll be the next millionaire now... I think we can only anticipate, and put in some provision & always protect ownself bottomline. Once it become a "bad debt"... then time to write off immediately. Better now than to wait until 10 yrs later. But again, Life is always a gamble, sometimes you lose, sometimes you win. If the person don't cheat on you today, doesnt mean he won't do it tmr... how you know? :001_302:

Sometimes, it's our one-way thinking that drive others up the walls... Constantly temptations comes in all forms, all median. So hard to "avoid"... might as well make peace, make more love, so each won't have time to "stray" or give in to temptation! hahaha Marriage first started as a romance, takes 2 hands to clap to maintain the romance in a marriage, before it turns into an obligation/committment of the vows only (sad case)... "Stray" easily happens in the latter case.

[2nd ref] Aiyoh... become zombie this way... human with no emotion... Like that Life really meaningless... A Perfect Life? Perfect yes lar... but Life if you still call this kind of living "Life"? I personally won't opt for it...

Last edited:

JoyBliss

Do you need a valid reason to tell your mum that you pregnant knowing that you are not married in the first place?

There are no valid reason in the world, my dear girl. What seems like a valid reason is something to make the other party not get worry about you being out alone.

Eg: If your parents say dont't do these reason because they are bad, are you implying that you will still go ahead and do it? What happened after that?
From the other angle: Valid reason for "Can you not go because:"
I'm not comfortable with you going alone?
I'll be worried for your safety?
I'm not available to go with you, can you re-schedule? :err:

I think it's a way of communication. If you put across the point as a controlling feak, like "because I don't like it, because I say so", most probably the reaction will be negative?

Ting

I think it's a way of communication. If you put across the point as a controlling feak, like "because I dont't like it, because I say so", most probably the reaction will be negative?
u speak my thoughts. :wong29:

telling is one thing.
for me, its a one off thing.
but if every now n then those guys keep texting me, i wont bother to tell my bf, unless i rmb about it then mention to him.
he knows about them, n that i ignore, so it doesnt bother him.
to me, ultimately, its the trust n respect btw both parties.

n in some cases, just becos your gf report/inform/tell you doesnt mean she cant cheat on you.
they call it reverse psychology. :)
Trust and respect between parties is important. Regardless of gender, couples or friends. Be it going out on a short date or with a group of friends.

Won't that save lots of problems if you let someone know what is going on rather then simply say that it is reporting case. No one say it have to be REPORT each time a person goes out, it is as simple just letting them know so they won't get worry.

Guess it must have been a tough job for some people like doing a reporting case each time they go out.

Reverse Psychology is is a persuasion technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what is desired: the opposite of what is suggested. This technique relies on the psychological phenomenon of reactancer, in which a person has a negative emotional response in reaction to being persuaded, and thus chooses the option which is being advocated against. Reverse psychology is often used on children due to their lack of psychological understanding and higher rate of reactance.
There are numerous examples of reverse psychology in fiction and cintema.

So which are you fiction or cintema:err::err:

chocobazz

I think it's a way of communication. If you put across the point as a controlling feak, like "because I dont't like it, because I say so", most probably the reaction will be negative?
Yea totally agreed..

my qn to you is actually, why you so sensitive on this GIRLS CHATTING UP WITH GUYS ON INTERNET.
just wondering is it bcos you actually been thru this tts why so negative.
i've known mummies n daddies on this forum n thru facebook, so i cant get to know daddies? in case we meet up n it is infidelity to his wife n to my bf?
n i know some guys online too, base on same interest n topics we share.
ive an online friend that i know of, n yes we do meet up for dinner n such, n my bf have no issues cos he basically trusts me.
to know ppl online, its not a crime, its a social network. tts how you widen your social cycle.
so after knowing them, they become your friend, then whats wrong with meeting up with friends?
so are you implying that after you have a bf/hubby, you cant make friends of the opposite gender?
so ridiculous.

Who say we ladies are not able to make new friends be it online or outside the forum? That person MUST be shot dead down.

Girls chatting online being a very sensitive issue since a long time. Are you saying that YOU ARE STILL A GIRL AS IN A CHILD so that can be consider sensitive???

Surprising there are people who suggest themselves A YOUNG GIRL despite being a MOTHER already. My oh my, that is totally surprising:red:

Ting

Trust and respect between parties is important. Regardless of gender, couples or friends. Be it going out on a short date or with a group of friends.

Won't that save lots of problems if you let someone know what is going on rather then simply say that it is reporting case. No one say it have to be REPORT each time a person goes out, it is as simple just letting them know so they won't get worry.

Guess it must have been a tough job for some people like doing a reporting case each time they go out.

Reverse Psychology is is a persuasion technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what is desired: the opposite of what is suggested. This technique relies on the psychological phenomenon of reactancer, in which a person has a negative emotional response in reaction to being persuaded, and thus chooses the option which is being advocated against. Reverse psychology is often used on children due to their lack of psychological understanding and higher rate of reactance.
There are numerous examples of reverse psychology in fiction and cintema.

So which are you fiction or cintema:err::err:

dunno what it means, lazy to read the defination.
wat i meant by saying tt is, by informing n reporting everything to the pther party, the other party will think, oh its ok, since my gf/bf/hubby/wife is telling me everything....
but end up, its just to let them think tt way, but they r actually really having someone else outside.

Yeah, so if your hubby is aware of your character and is fine with it, it's cool. Otherwise, very easy to have misunderstanding.

I'm those type not very outgoing... I'd prefer my hubby to be with me. But hubby is outgoing.. So I give and take. :) It's all about mutual understanding when it comes to grey areas.

Diymummy,

You are totally right on this issue. Only a few bunch of people who doesn't seem to understand what it means by INFIDELITY. They STILL have the cheek to explaine that they are right despite being pointed out.

Guess their maturity level is damn low then 10 points:elvis:

chocobazz

Who say we ladies are not able to make new friends be it online or outside the forum? That person MUST be shot dead down.

Girls chatting online being a very sensitive issue since a long time. Are you saying that YOU ARE STILL A GIRL AS IN A CHILD so that can be consider sensitive???

Surprising there are people who suggest themselves A YOUNG GIRL despite being a MOTHER already. My oh my, that is totally surprising:red:
Bitch On Soles,

i wonder if you are on the right track?? yr replies all seems so weird..

yes totally agree. these guys are so shallow.
they cant just think that there can be pure frenship.

Ting,

On these issue I have to agree with you. Guys are like a hard nut. Damn hard to crack. They should learn to be like the ladies. Of course not being too gay.

Guys don't believe in PURE RELATIONS / FRIENDSHIP. That is why men are from Mars and women from Venus.