Insensitive people.

soulnezz

Am in my 32nd week now and feeling very bloated and vulnerable. I have a few work mates around me which I feel are not sensitive to me being a pregnant woman.

What they like to do is creep behind me or silently come up to me and give a loud 'boo!' and me being the excitable one will always scream loudly in shock. apparently its funny to them. i dont mind so much if im not pregnant but im scared that it will affect baby?

what do u all think?

Ashbaby

Am in my 32nd week now and feeling very bloated and vulnerable. I have a few work mates around me which I feel are not sensitive to me being a pregnant woman.

What they like to do is creep behind me or silently come up to me and give a loud 'boo!' and me being the excitable one will always scream loudly in shock. apparently its funny to them. i dont mind so much if im not pregnant but im scared that it will affect baby?

what do you all think?
Turn ard and give them 2 hard slap when they do it again, sickening ediots.

If I were u, I will tell them off. :bmad:

Phoebii Cheng

Tell them that you don't appreciate such jokes....as it may cause u to go into labour, tht will make them back off

TANZHENZHI

I think it's better you tell them straight to their face that they should know you're pregnant and should not scare you from the back. I hate this kind of ppl, i also have a few colleagues who likes to slap ppl shoulder very hard, so when i know i'm pregnant i tell them straight away and say dun slap me as it'll scare my bb ok!! Then they dun dare to do it again! Be cautious ok. Your colleagues never pregnant before huh? If not they should understand.

angelwendy

Ya u should tell them off.. cause it will cause stress to u & baby inside.. cause u will be scared by their stupid act.... childlish people...:nah:

apollo

if i didnt guess wrongly, they are still single and definitely no kids (no preg b4)..

just tell them ur baby will be frighten.. though still in ur tummy but he can feel..

soulnezz

hi there mummies,

actually i did tell them off but there r a few stray ones here n there la. very irritating. the best thing is some of em are daddies themselves!

hakisumi

Stupid ppl...not little bit funny..I hate being scared or go scare ppl...
Must be their parents nvr teach them manners..
Be daddies??guys??childish..wait till their wives get scared by ppl

chocbuzz

alamak! cant imagine got pple still so childish at this age... :elvis:

gotta be stern with them and tell them off...!!...

Ting

omg!! why so immature??
if i were u, i sure scream my head off at them!
haha, or maybe when they do tt then pretend to hv fake cramps to scare them.. see they dare to do it again anot!
so sickening!!!!!!!!!

omg!! why so immature??
if i were you, i sure scream my head off at them!
haha, or maybe when they do that then pretend to have fake cramps to scare them.. see they dare to do it again anot!
so sickening!!!!!!!!!
This is a good one man!! Fake cramps to scare the hell out of them so that they show some respect (hopefully) and stop teasing preggy women :red:

nora23

what do you all think?
So insemsitive n childish! I would have told them off myself, after all, I have a reason to be moody n cranky....pregnancy hormones hehe .

But seriously, they SHOULD NOT be doin dat. PERIOD

trinitiz

My gosh! so immature! how old are your work mates?? You really should tell them off n be fiercer at that! It's not good for you nor your baby to be scared especially at this stage. Can go into early labour or cause fetal distress.

Another thing you can do is to put a BIG mirror in front of your work station so that you can see clearly who is sneaking up behind you. No more element of "surprise" then. HumPh!

peacefulgal

i didn't know such adults exist. it only happens in my students. so childish. my students are much better off than ur colleagues in this case as they are more sensitive.

ignore them and tell them to grow up man.